• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Female role players desired

The River

Weirdo Magnet
Realistic/Modern Setting
Romance
Slice of Life

Looking for F to my M for romantic roleplay. I want the characters to be realistic and the plot to be set in 2020. Their relationship should have good development, a relationship that two people can work on and improve because they want to. I don’t want a lot of needless drama or dark themes. No back and forth games of who can care less more, no cheating, no verbal abuse or drug abuse. Ideally the characters are post college-age 22-27 years old. Mature and stable ready for a relationship.

I want to focus on attraction, the aspects of a relationship with two people want one and at least think they can handle one. I don't need something overly cute and fuzzy but something in the middle, leaning towards the lighter side. Not fluffy but realistic.

I was thinking of a college couple that breaks up because they know if they pursue their dream the other one can't. Then they meet again older wiser but still unattached and without major baggage. Or a brand new couple that meet and grow fond of each other. They can even be in a situation of forbidden love. Just something interesting.

I want to explore relationships and how the start and mature. The plot is important to me. I want interested, committed partners to share in the plot development. I have some characters and face claims, but I'm open to new ideas and would be willing to develop a character for the roleplay.

I think a roleplay is good when the partners collaborate and are committed to writing interesting responses.

18+ please. My characters are out of high school, in college or in careers.

Last edited:
Depends. She is kinda a new OC so I may change her for the RP a bit. She is kinda fierce and not very open to anything when you first meet her. But once you get to know her, she’s tough, but she melts. She becomes sweet and loving.

I too, I'm more plot driven. Rps that focus solely on the mushy/sexual aspect of a relationship is a turn off. It's the actual plot and connection I'm interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back