• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Female Alduin seeking Dovahkiin [Skyrim RP's]

W e l c o m e

ghostlynarcissus

now playing

• about me

call me

Ghost, just for the sake of privacy ^^

pronouns

she/her

timezone

PST

age range

18+

LGTBQIA Friendly

Absolutely

about you

Absolutely 18+, no exceptions.

Be LGBTQIA+ friendly please.

I'm fine with staying here on PM's or Discord.

Write in 3rd person and past tense. I prefer literate to novella writing. You will likely be receiving anywhere from 400-1k words, so I'd hope for the same. (Except if there's heavy dialogue in a scene, then of course there may be less.)

"Ghost" friendly. Get it? But seriously, I get life happens. I appreciate communication if things get stale or you're not feeling it, but if life takes you by the horns (more dragon puns), I understand!

What is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?.

"You're a weapon, and weapons don't w e e p "

♡coded by uxie♡

Hey! I've been wanting to do an TES rp forever, but interested partners are few and far in-between.
I'm particularly drawn to the intriguing notion of an AlduinXDovahkiin romance – the potential for drama is simply irresistible! The brain rot is severe and I already have ideas...

I go by she/her, currently 24 years old, and I've been weaving tales through roleplay since my early years. No triggers here; I love gritty stories with plot and romance stirred in. Is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back