• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฌ โ•ฑ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก

love again;

m i s t.
5edf2155bf401d9321cf67a184a916bc.gif

121-1215181_the-golden-snitch-cartoon-removebg-preview (1).png
hi, hello & welcome. after taking down christmas decorations and getting a little bit of reading in my system, i've come back to look for a partner or two for harry potter inspired plots. the marauder era has been hogging all my love and attention lately but i'm also open to discussing plots set prior or after this time period.

i have been writing on and off for quite a few years, but english is not my first language, so please keep that in mind. don't hesitate to ask for sample posts, i'm happy to share. my sweet spot, in terms of post length, is around 500-800 words, but like many people, i tend to mirror my partner and their preferences. please me mindful of the fact that my response times do vary quite significantly, as i work full-time. sometimes you will need to be patient. i'll of course, extend the same courtesy.
I generally prefer to write as a female in mxf & fxf parings but I do have experience and enjoy writing characters of different genders, so I am quite flexible with this. I also really enjoy doubling up or having multiple main characters with a variety of gender identities & personalities.
despite the setting, i'd like to keep all main characters 18+. i do have a couple of plots rolling around in my head and i'll happily share them as long as they suit the characters we have selected/created. currently my main preference would be canon x oc plots as i really enjoy creating & familiarising myself with my partners oc/s.

if we go down the canon x oc route, i would most like to write against regulus black, draco malfoy or remus lupin. let me know if you'd be up for writing one of them. โ™ก

the canon characters i would be quite excited to write are james potter, sirius black, harry potter, fred or george weasley, remus lupin, hermione granger or luna lovegood.

oc x oc as well as canon x canon pairings are also something i'm open to!

i will only write with individuals over the age of eighteen, but other than that, i don't have too many requirements. please be comfortable with consistently contributing to the plot and the progression of the story and be willing to plot and communicate ooc. please write in third person, past tense and create multi-para posts. if you are one of those people who creates mood boards and playlists, a little bit of extra love for you. hmu.

when pming me, please let me know if you have any triggers/limits and share your preferred pronouns. i'd also love to know a little bit about your writing preferences! i'm excited to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back