• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Feed My Desires, please? (Kdrama and kpop)

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, my name is Pride and I have been here for a few weeks now so I had my chance to search around the sit a bit. During my time of looking around I noticed that there a few people who seem to be interested in kdramas and kpop. So, I thought that maybe have more luck on this platform with finding some partners that might like to do a thread. Any way, so I have a slightly unhealthy love for dramas and while my kpop game is not not strong I do have a couple groups that I like and while often them for fcs. I have been a bit worried about posting a thread like this because in the past I have seen a lot of people who don't like this kind of stuff and have asked not to have it around. Anyway so I won't bore you any longer with my rant.

Brief Notes About me:
- I have been struggling with activity lately because of classes and my mental health
- I try to post at least once a day, or multiply times a day but I will try to message to let partners know if I will be unavailable
- I'm going to be having a jaw surgery in the next few months so I suddenly disappear that might be way
- I like to say I'm semi-advanced to advanced writer who can write multiple paragraphs. If I'm really feeling it I give you a small novel entry
- I write only in the third person, sorry
- I live in the Pacific Time Zone, I don't know just thought I would put it out there
- I am primarily on mobile, so I sometimes miss my spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm not perfect
- I prefer to use a code despite being on mobile but I don't expect that from my partner
- I am LGBTQ+ friendly, infact I encourage it
- My main pairings are fxf, mxm, and mxf. I'm am willing to do other pairings though
- When doing mxf I prefer to double but I do just like doubling up in general, though it's not required

What I would like in a partner:
- I'm pretty chill myself so in would like a partner who can be patient as well
- I don't expect a lot of writing wise but I do ask for at least 3 decent paragraphs
- I despise one liners and will not have any patientace for them, unless you have good reason
- Someone who doesn't mind ooc chatter and can update when they won't be around
- Don't judge my lack of good spelling and grammar (I promise it's not super bad)
- Must be LGBTQ+ friendly, doubling isn't requirement but this is

What I do RP wise:
- Romance is a must for me, sorry I'm not good platonicly
- As I have mentioned I am fine with any pairing and I like to double up
- I like to double up as well because things are even, but like I said not required
- I play both male and female characters
- Dark themes are fine, though I prefer not to rp them out (ask me if you are confused)
- For Kpop I will only do aus, I don't feel comfortable doing some based on real life
- For kdrama (or cdramas) I have never done canon x oc, usually using the plot as a base for ocxoc or as a au
- I actually have plot in mind combing kpop and Kdramas if you would be interesting
- I love to chat, plot, and world build so don't be afraid to ask questions
- I can plot discord as well, but I like doing the thread on site
- If you have any further questions please do ask

What I won't do:
- I won't do things like incest or anything like that, but as I have mentioned do ask if you are worried
- I will not compromise on kpop not being canon, I just don't feel comfortable

Anyway, my long lists are done. Let's get one to my long drama and kpop lists. Feel free to give suggestions I will gladly take them.

My Kdramas and Cdramas
Goblin
Tale of A Nine Tailed
A Korean Odyssey
Bride of the Water God
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
The Lost Tomb
Angel's Last Mission: Love
Kingdom (the Netflix original with zombies and fedual era fun)
W (please feed my unhealthy obsession with this webtoon world drama)
Bring it On, Ghost
Love O2O
Cheese In the Trap (I have never read the series)
Meteor Garden (the Chinese version of boys over flowers, quite literally)
Faith, also called The Great Doctor (just started this one, and am nearing completion)
Was recently introduced to the Wuxia genre

Kpop Groups (I am not a big girl group fan, but I do have a few I like)
NCT
EXO
BTS (Not really anymore but I still like them)
GOT7
StrayKids
ATEEZ

Last edited:
TheSkilledKookie TheSkilledKookie Yeah of course we can do a Stray Kids thread. Also I'm glad I have provided some kdrama recommendations. I do love them so I will gladly recommend more.

Are you still looking? Trying to find someone for a minsunh stray kids rp!

This is still open if people are still interested. Unfortunately, I don't do ships like that because it makes me uncomfortable I am sorry.

I am back from the grave and still interested. This does need some updating, but interests remain the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back