• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FBI agent x artwork thief!

Katrina

Hello!
Hello Everyone!

My name is Katrina and this is a plot I've been waning to do for a while now. If you're interested send me a PM or leave a message below!

1. I only play as a female. Sorry, not sorry.

2. I like detailed role plays. I usually write minimum 3 decently sized paragraphs and expect you to do the same. Though I understand that there are days when you just can't find the right words. That's fine. You don't have to replay everyday, slower replies are always better than the rushed ones. But please say a word if you'll be gone for a longer while or are no longer interested in the role play. Even if it's only the first post and you don't feel it, say a word and we can work it out. I always inform if I'll be gone for a longer while and won't leave you waiting for a never coming replay.

3. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.

4. I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too.

5. It matters for some people, but I honestly don't care what type of picture you put in the character sheet. It can be both realistic or animated. Whatever makes you happy. And if don't like making character sheets that's fine too.

6. I love putting pictures in the role play to make it more real so it's more than welcome!

Muse A is the most wanted artwork thief in the whole country, known in underworld and in lines of police as someone who no one has ever seen and would never capture. Muse A likes adventures and challenges and accepts a mission that would turn Muse A's life upside down. Muse A has to find a painting that is hidden in FBI headquarters for a reason unknown to anyone but few agents. Not knowing where to begin the search Muse A enters FBI recruiting program for a time being until painting would be found.
Muse B is one of top agents that after a tragedy on a mission ( Your choice of what happened) is put off field and has to train the new recruits for a while. Muse A's and B's personalities could only be described as something completely opposite of each other which leads straight to one conflict to another. As their relationship progresses over time many nasty secrets from both of their pasts begun to emerge along with Muse A's little secret.

Your idea seems interesting. I think it would be fun to explore the idea, especially how Muse A and Muse B would interact. A student teacher dynamic, with a would be thief and an incredibly jaded agent sounds fun. I'm new to the site but I'd love to give this a shot if you'd have me.

I am very interested in this. Muse B part is actually close to something I kinda experinced not too long ago, would think it will put me off.... but actually makes me want to do it even more xD I am new to the site so can't pm but pm me if you are intersted in rping with me

Sounds very interesting if your down a person I'd be happy to help I don't have alot of experience on here but I'll try my best. Oh and have a good week

"1. I only play as a female. Sorry, not sorry.

2. I like detailed role plays. I usually write minimum 3 decently sized paragraphs and expect you to do the same. Though I understand that there are days when you just can't find the right words. That's fine. You don't have to replay everyday, slower replies are always better than the rushed ones. But please say a word if you'll be gone for a longer while or are no longer interested in the role play. Even if it's only the first post and you don't feel it, say a word and we can work it out. I always inform if I'll be gone for a longer while and won't leave you waiting for a never coming replay.

3. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.

5. It matters for some people, but I honestly don't care what type of picture you put in the character sheet. It can be both realistic or animated. Whatever makes you happy. And if don't like making character sheets that's fine too.

6. I love putting pictures in the role play to make it more real so it's more than welcome!"

None of this says that, you should add it! Happy hunting!

"1. I only play as a female. Sorry, not sorry.

6. I love putting pictures in the role play to make it more real so it's more than welcome!"

None of this says that, you should add it! Happy hunting!
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back