Other Favourite video game quotes?

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down.” - Cave Johnson, Portal 2

"I realize now that it will take time, that the road ahead is long and shrouded in darkness. It is a road that will not always take me where I wish to go - and I doubt I will live to see it end. But I will travel down it nonetheless."
- Ratonhnhaké:ton, 1783.

"Did you know that, legally speaking, my word is the same as Tunon's word unless the Archon contradicts my word as a Fatebinder? Rhogalus says the legal term for that is Proxy Decisis. Calio says the legal term is 'fuck you, I'm the law.'"- Fatbinder(You) when taking special inks in Tyranny

jr.-troopa-570x408.jpg

Sure it will, little buddy.

“What is better: to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?”
-- Paarthurnax; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

After an ax is placed in the wall beside your head after climbing out of a box. a woman wearing nothing but a towel and holding a flail says.

- I hope you realized I had some soap in my eyes now you have about 5 seconds to tell me who you are and what your doing here.

-Grand Stream Saga

(after being asked 'what's your favorite color?')
"Seriously? Are you really asking me that? It's fuckin' pink, bitch."
-Kyu, Huniepop

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons? Don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down.” - Cave Johnson, Portal 2
Portal and Portal 2 have so many good lines.

"You might have a very minor case... of serious brain damage. But don't be alarmed, alright? Although, if you do feel alarmed, try to hold onto that feeling, because that is the proper reaction to being told that you've got brain damage."
"Let there be light! That's uh... God, I was quoting God."

"So how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato."
"The weighted companion cube will not threaten to stab you, and, in fact, cannot speak."
"We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back