Other Favourite video game quotes?

"I got tired of this. Finishing strike... Final blast! ... Just die and be silent!"
-- Arngrim, Valkyrie Profile.

"Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47, KOTOR 2

Kochamera: "I've got the brain of a little girl in my lab!"

Raz: "You have the muscle of a little girl too!"
-Psychonauts

"I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee who opens the gates of hell! Come forth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation!
-Jade Curtiss, Tales of the abyss

"In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money, not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"
-Senator Armstrong, Metal gear rising

"Somebody page the king of awesome?"

Bowser, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

"That's the trash can! Feel free to visit it anytime!"

Papyrus, Undertale

"Oh, they're gonna have ta glue you back together, IN HELL!"

Demoman, Team Fortress 2

'Fus... Ro, DAH!'
Skyrim, Dragonborn

'You are ded.... Not big su-prise...'
TF2, Heavy

'If you know what's good for ya', you will run...'
TF2, Soldier

"Dude!"

Prinny, Disgaea

"Both are for monsters, unfortunately I lack the silver one."
Geralt of Rivia, responding to "What about your sword? I heard witchers carry two - a silver blade for monsters and steel for humans..."

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

-Magus, Chrono Trigger

"What is a man?! A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk; have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

• "Pop a portal on that wall behind me there, and I'll meet you on the other side of the room."
    • "Just pop a portal right behind me there, and come on through to the other side."
    • "Pop a little portal, just there, alright? Behind me. And come on through."
    • "Right behind me."
    • "Alright, let me explain again. Pop a portal. Behind me. Alright? And come on through."
    • "Pop a portal. Behind me, on the wall. Come on through."
-Wheatley, Portal 2

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
-Mr. Fantastic, 2281, Fallout: New Vegas

"The Lord forgives all. But I am just a prophet, so I don't have to."
-BioShock Infinite

"The only truth I've found is that the world we live in is a giant tinderbox. All it takes is someone to light the match"

Captain John Price - Modern Warfare 3

"You can have this when you pry it from my Cold. Dead. Hands... AND EVEN THEN! Good luck! Because I will have GLUED it to my cold dead hands!"
TF2- Soldier

“...Huh!? I'm sorry. I was talking about the pros and cons of protecting every form of free speech, plip.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back