Other Favourite video game quotes?

Lowell: Isn't this one of those muffin things?
Dagran: ...
Lowell: What's with that face? ...Oh yeah.. Didn't you promise Mirania..?
Dagran: I bought her all the muffins she wanted after that fight. That pig.
Lowell: Mate, you made a promise, so you keep it.
Dagran: She ate 214 of them!

-Characters from The Last Story

'As promised, Heavy will now lay egg in your mouth.'

- Heavy Weapons Guy, Team Fortress 2

NOW GO FIND A BAD GUY AND PUNCH HIM IN THE DICK! - Torgue

Or

I probably should have been finding you a sponsor but I was too busy suplexing a shark wearing a bolo tie! You might ask, who was wearing the bolo tie? You or the shark? Answer: YES. - Mr. Torgue

Oh yes and of course "What I remember about the rise of the Empire is ... is how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion was discreetly transferred back to Coruscant. It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private, traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word. Not on the flight to Coruscant, not when Order Sixty-Six came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word."

Pillars Of Eternitys' Durance, for sure. "If all you have are questions, then I have enough of those. She is a bitch of a goddess to be sure... but even a whore goes so far in crossing those she serves."

"Alright, I've been thinking... When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what 'm I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" -Cave Johnson, Portal 2

This quote is almost inspiring, to a degree.

That, and the monologue sans has with you during dinner at MTT Emporium in Undertale. That gives me chills.

50f.png

"THE MEMES JACK!"

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
-Cave Johnson

Hard to pick a fav because J.K.Simmons role as Cave was just 10/10 for me ♥_♥ I love that game so much

Tiny Tina is probably one of my favorite fictional characters with some of the best quotes and actions in the whole game of Borderlands. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, BOIIIIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back