Anime & Manga Favorite anime?

Galahad

The Knight of Camelot
So what's your fav?

I do like Mob Psycho 100, Hunter x Hunter, the Fate anime series, My Hero Academia and others. Although I am much more into the action genre.

While I don't think it's the best anime in my collection, I'm rather fond of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Even though it's clunky and full of plot holes, the feeling of trying to piece together all of the story arcs was one of my favorite anime experiences.

Beautiful Bones Sakakuro's Investigation, Katanagatari, Tegami Bachi, and many other anime. Personally, I think these three are really underrated.

Gundam Wing

Probably the most underrated anime of all time. This story was amazing, a rare experience in animated film. Most animes are about fighting, scifi, or nonsensical Japanese fantasy. Gundam Wing was very complex, very engrossing, yet very practical, very mundane at the end of the day.

I'm not a big fan of anime, but this show ranks among my top 5 of all time.

Mirai Nikki.

Just like my friend that likes Gundam above said about his favourite, I believe Mirai Nikki is highly underrated and does not get all the praise it deserves similarly to Gundam. The main protagonist gets fair character development, starting out as a huge, shall I say: P***y, and in the end he turns into a total badass. His love interest is one of the cutest Yanderes I've seen, and despite what you may think: She does not kill him at the end! The plot is original, and filled with action, romance and tension all along. The whole thing is a Shounen that gets more and more violent, brutal and action-filled later on. At the beginning it's just a bunch of kids throwing darts at each other's cellphones, in the very end there's throwing knives, katanas, guns and total slaughter, and later on demigod-level fights that look like they belong in Dragonball.

10\10. It fills all of my expectations for anime, and it's what sets my expectations for each anime I encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Little gasmask

Omg a daiya no a fan! Ahhh I usually have trouble finding them qq I'm still upset at how they ended it; pretty sure they got axed

I have several ones I like, but it's hard to say if I have a real favorite. Daiya no A is the closest that comes to mind, followed by anime films by Makoto Shinkai 

Of all time would have to be Tenchi Muyo, mainly due to the fact that it was one of the first ones I have every watched back in the day. 

Although I am what one would call an anime/manga addict so.... >-> 

DEADMAN WONDERLAND DEADMAN WONDERLAND DEADMAN WONDERLAND--

[cough]

Admittedly the manga is a lot better but hey, that's usually the case. Deadman Wonderland's anime is pretty good, I just wish it would've gone longer. They cut it off right before my favorite arc. ;A; I think it'd be awesome if Studio Trigger got the rights to remake the anime and actually did it right this time.

Also, Bungou Stray Dogs! Though I'm not too fond of what Bones is doing with it so far this season--I'm happy to see the Dark Era light novel animated, but all summer they advertised season 2 as the Guild arc and frankly, I care more about the Guild than the Buraiha trio. I really don't want to see the Guild arc rushed because somebody decided to waste a quarter of the season on Dark Era.

in terms of anime, it's Yugioh Arc-V, Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan, Sakamoto Desu, Ga?, Durarara, and finally, "ORAORAORAORAORARAOAOARORA~" (props if you figure out that last one)

almost forgot, Erased is another favorite

I've only really watched three. I'll say my favorite so far is Toradora!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back