Chitchat Favorite Anime

Super jimmys

This is a tough question and I am not sure which one I like the most. They are so mane like one piece, dragon ball, danganronpa, fairy tail and many others anime that I love. I think that I like the most danganronpa because it's a anime with a lot of mystery and they have one of my favorites anime styles school. Also every time it's so hard to understand how is the killer before they said it. I love that anime.

I've got a few top favorites, though I can't say I can pick one to be number one. Mine are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Sengoku Basara series.

lovely complex, diabolik lovers, kimi ni todoke and strike the blood

i am a big fan of vampire anime, especially if it involves hot boys (✯◡✯) hehe

I am into somewhat unusual/obscure anime. and Hero Academia. and Hunter X Hunter. and Mob Psycho 100.

Last edited by a moderator:
open-uri20150422-12561-zuhjen_2fc6aec3.jpeg

I am into somewhat unusual/obscure anime. and Hero Academia. and Hunter X Hunter. and Mob Psycho 100.

None of those are really obscure xD

they're actually quite popular, Mob apsycho 100 was made by the same person that made OPM

None of those are really obscure xD

they're actually quite popular, Mob apsycho 100 was made by the same person that made OPM

Those are the ones that aren't obscure. The obscure ones are Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, and The Eccentric Family, and stuff. But generally no one knows them, so.

One does not simply have one favorite anime...

But if you hold a gun to my head and force me to pick one then I suppose it would have to be either the Monogatari series or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. For me at least though, I make my top favorites of anything have the requirement that they have to have changed my life. The Monogatari series changed the way I thought about stories and storytelling. As an actor and someone who loves stories and to tell them as well, this was huge. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann though game me MANLY DETERMINATION to see my life through to the very end.

So it's really a hard call for me, but it's probably one of these two.

Those are the ones that aren't obscure. The obscure ones are Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, and The Eccentric Family, and stuff. But generally no one knows them, so.

Why didn't ya just say your favourite ones then ^~^

If anything it makes me want to search them up 

I like all the ones I listed pretty equally. They're all good for different reasons. 

That's good, it's hard to decide between which is favourite when you think about it.

for me it was between Akame ga Kill and Darker than black but I chose Darker.

mostly because that was one of the first ones I watched

I actually love the Danganronpa series, even though I haven't played the games yet (don't yell at me). The process of solving the mystery is really good, and the Class Trials are very entertaining. I also like Kimi ni Todoke. It was the best shoujo I've watched so far, and it's so cute! Sawako is the best. And my final favourite would be the Clannad series, but mostly just the After Story, which made me cry a river. 

Clannad and After story. It's beautiful!

@Fazy Do you like Clannad? I have a Clannad RP starting. Would you be interested?

If I had to choose, I'd pick Darker than Black. It's one of the only anime that's more than 24 episodes that I sat through for the whole thing and was also intrigued for the entire ride.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is always and forever the greatest.

Also really enjoyed Bokurano, though I am a bit disappointed at how they toned down the sheer brutality in the anime adaptation. Still worth a watch if you feel your life has too much sunshine in it.

...I prefer bright anime since I kinda hate my life. Not to be that type of person.

So I usually go for shoujo, my favorite being Kamisama Hajimameshita/Kamisama Kiss. But God, is the English title embarrassing. But I also really love Naruto due to childhood preference and such.

Tbh there are so many animes that I love. I've been into shounen for a while now so I've been watching things like SAO, Fairy Tail and Boku no hero academia. And I also really like Assassination Classroom but I also love bright, romance-y animes like Ouran High School Host Club and Maid Sama.

Spiral also really had me hooked, I loved the mystery in it with the whole 'Blade Children' thing. Too bad it's so underrated.

But honestly I think its The Seven Deadly Sins then Fairy Tail. It's very hard to choose just one.

Mirai Nikki forever.

One of the rare animes that I watched whole, without skipping a single second of a single episode. (It might have been because it was my third one to ever watch, but I'm not sure.) And this opening, I mean, try to tell me you don't like it:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back