Chitchat Favorite Anime

Gintama. One of the funniest ones out there (Just my opinion though ^^)

I also thought Tokyo Ghoul was really good. 

I've got a few top favorites, though I can't say I can pick one to be number one. Mine are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Sengoku Basara series.

YASSSS, SENGOKU BASARA IS AWESOME!

Mononoke is great, too. But not Princess Mononoke, just plain Mononoke. it's hella weird, but in a good way, and everything is just SOOO BEAUTIFUL

YASSSS, SENGOKU BASARA IS AWESOME!

Mononoke is great, too. But not Princess Mononoke, just plain Mononoke. it's hella weird, but in a good way, and everything is just SOOO BEAUTIFUL

He was a medicine man, right?  I haven't finished watching Mononoke. Do you know anywhere where I can watch it? xD

Also I love Mushishi in that same regard.

He was a medicine man, right?  I haven't finished watching Mononoke. Do you know anywhere where I can watch it? xD

Also I love Mushishi in that same regard.

yeah, medicine man! i only know polish sites for anime, unfortunately, so I can't recommend you anything :< 
i know of Mushishi, but I haven't had a chance to check it out.

one of my favourites is also Natsume Yuujinchou series. but this one's just really cute. x3

yeah, medicine man! i only know polish sites for anime, unfortunately, so I can't recommend you anything :< 
i know of Mushishi, but I haven't had a chance to check it out.

one of my favourites is also Natsume Yuujinchou series. but this one's just really cute. x3

Oh darn. I'll have to go searching when I have free time then. 

Ahhhh! I saw a trailer for that recently and other looked so good! I'm gonna have to look into that one!

Ahhhh! I saw a trailer for that recently and other looked so good! I'm gonna have to look into that one!

i strongly recomment it! the trailer was probs for the 5th season, which is currently airing. and you'd think that 4 seasons would be more than anough, but, naah, once you get into it, there never is enough!!

I loved Deadman Wonderland so much when it was still on Netflix. I also enjoyed Fairytail. Does the new Voltron count as an anime? I feel like that could be debated, but I love that one a lot right now if that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back