• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

*Sees alignment of character*

...Why are there so many good guys?
Mostly since I like that conflict of duty vs. natural inclination with Nadina. Was debating actually making her neutral but figured that is too easy, much better to have her family duty conflicting with her desire to do good and playing up that internal struggle naively attempting to balance it.

Alright, but that doesn't explain the rest of them...

I need to create a evil priest/possibly priestess soon to break up this hero fest.
I mean a bad guy is always good to have in an rp. But it is also interesting when good guys have to face off against each other is it not?

We do also have a lovecraftian horror threatening everything so that does give a good dose of evil. :P
I mean there is not really any force of good that can stand against a lovecraftian horror so I guess we just pray that the GM is kind.

I mean a bad guy is always good to have in an rp. But it is also interesting when good guys have to face off against each other is it not?
Yeah, I see where you're coming from but seeing everybody with similar alignments is slightly boring.

(In my opinion anyway.)

We do also have a lovecraftian horror threatening everything so that does give a good dose of evil. :P
You can never have enough evil Hanarei.

Last edited:
You can never have enough evil Hanarei.
Not true, you don't always need pure evil. Having someone of such 'pure good' seeking to cleanse the world of all sin and darkness, mankind can look like quite the foul creature that is irredeemable and unfortunately must be slain as mercifully as possible for the greater good.

e39e42b6e406f4f4375bd5ffd1815cf8d85dd29f_hq.gif

Does anyone want to team up with berserker?
Berserker would probably be the servant least likely for Nadina to go for honestly so I'd probably say a no. :P That and I'm more partial leaning to the RNG of getting randomly select... maybe.. dunno yet. :P

Berserker would probably be the servant least likely for Nadina to go for honestly so I'd probably say a no. :P That and I'm more partial leaning to the RNG of getting randomly select... maybe.. dunno yet. :P
no, I'm not using RnG...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back