• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Unbound: Eyes From Outside (Fate/Unbound, Rebooted.)

Well magic proficieency could just be (I'd assume it is, but including any special abilities) the element(S) they can use. Most being able to use 1 though some occasionally 2.

As far as Personality and backstory... I would lean at doing one. Silly not to really its kind of a big element of the character.
Yeah the question was more because it was not present on the CS template so I wasn't sure if the GM just forgot or if they wanted to have that explored through the RP or something.

Admittedly I don't know much about magic in the nasuverse so I am going to have to research that one.

Honestly, no. His master is even more pathetic than raidriar.
Anti-fun killer! :P

As a side note... trying to find Original Command Seals... always a pain. ^^;; Once i got that though I;ll have my Master up, and its a Master who can actually fight for once!

Honestly, no. His master is even more pathetic than raidriar.
Come on!

That's a new type of low. That's too offensive. Besides, I buffed him a little now, so things should be kay \(^ _ ^)/
Yeah the question was more because it was not present on the CS template so I wasn't sure if the GM just forgot or if they wanted to have that explored through the RP or something.

Admittedly I don't know much about magic in the nasuverse so I am going to have to research that one.
Technically, it is not Magic, but Thaumaturgy/Magecraft.

True Magic, or Magic, is the realization of impossible shit; like time travel, or manifesting your spirit after death at no mana expense at all (Servants = Costs Mana of Masters, so it is not True Magic.)

Magecraft, or Thaumaturgy, is the realization of mysteries and miracles that can be achieved. You can light a match to create a flame; therefore you can use magecraft to create a flame as well. Through proper calculation of chance, cause, and effect; I could increase my chances of winning something; so manipulating luck is also possible.

As long as you can find an excuse for it being achievable without magecraft, it is a type of magecraft.

---------
To give an example:
No matter HOW MANY and HOW MUCH resources and time I'd spend on traveling back to the year 1950, it is impossible. Thus, it is True Magic, because I can't achieve it. And I can't achieve True Magic without reaching the Root. And I can only reach it through the Holy Grail War.

BUT...
I can speed myself up to the speed of running 40km/h, since I can do that on a motorbike. It is ACHIEVABLE PHYSICALLY AND WITHOUT ANY SUPERNATURAL INTERFERENCE, therefore Magecraft CAN achieve it at the expense of some mana.

----
That's how it works, to make it brief.

Come on!

That's a new type of low. That's too offensive. Besides, I buffed him a little now, so things should be kay \(^ _ ^)/

True Magic, or Magic, is the realization of impossible shit; like time travel, or manifesting your spirit after death at no mana expense at all (Servants = Costs Mana of Masters, so it is not True Magic.)

Magecraft, or Thaumaturgy, is the realization of mysteries and miracles that can be achieved. You can light a match to create a flame; therefore you can use magecraft to create a flame as well. Through proper calculation of chance, cause, and effect; I could increase my chances of winning something; so manipulating luck is also possible.

As long as you can find an excuse for it being achievable without magecraft, it is a type of magecraft.

---------
To give an example:
No matter HOW MANY and HOW MUCH resources and time I'd spend on traveling back to the year 1950, it is impossible. Thus, it is True Magic, because I can't achieve it. And I can't achieve True Magic without reaching the Root. And I can only reach it through the Holy Grail War.

BUT...
I can speed myself up to the speed of running 40km/h, since I can do that on a motorbike. It is ACHIEVABLE PHYSICALLY AND WITHOUT ANY SUPERNATURAL INTERFERENCE, therefore Magecraft CAN achieve it at the expense of some mana.

----
So would you be able to use Magecraft to create an explosion, or a blast of some sorts? Or would that just come under fire too?

You could always fill an object with magic to the point where you destabilize its base structure, thus making it explosive. Thus you could turn a pine cone into a grenade. It probably wouldn't be as cost effective as crystal magic, but still.

So would you be able to use Magecraft to create an explosion, or a blast of some sorts? Or would that just come under fire too?
ASK YOURSELF THIS:

Can I create an explosion? Well, yes, you can.

Now, ask yourself:
HOW can I create an explosion? Plant explosives and blow them up.

RESOLUTION:
I can make shit explode with explosives.
CONCLUSION:
Because it is physically possible for me to make shit explode without supernatural aid; I can also do the same using Magecraft if I pay a little fee of mana for it.

As an Otaku, my character will keep making anime references from time to time. Especially references to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I bet he'll try to do the "YOUR NEXT LINE IS" trick of Joseph Joestar by using primitive, dysfunctional mind reading spells that don't work and always get close to the truth, yet so far away.

As a safety measure, I will put up a counter of JoJo References in each post. LostHaven LostHaven

(0:24 is Beast in a nutshell.)

You are suppose to ask that after we get more people around to actually look at. :P
Right.
3 Masters....

HANG ON... 3 MASTERS.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! LostHaven LostHaven - I demand you remind people of their duty of making a CS and submitting it! I will not wait any longer. If you don't keep pulling their ass to do it, they will never hurry up and this will never start! Then, it will starve and die.

You are suppose to ask that after we get more people around to actually look at. :P
Senpai.
I have a question.

What kind of Tsundere will your character be? The absolute one that kicks my butt 100% of the time, or one that's more forgiving? Like, something on the lines of the video below?

• Who would be the protagonist?- Debatable, I imagine it more like Fate/Zero where there wasn't really a defined protag.
  • Who would be their love interest?- Once again, debatable seeing as we don't exactly have a ton of options at the moment
  • Who would be the antagonist?- Pretty sure the beast from beyond who devours souls counts?
  • Opening song?-
  • Favorite waifu/husbando so far?- My Servants Master of course. Cute little artificial human.

Birdsie Birdsie She is going to call you an idiot if your an idiot. Beatings only come if you really truly deserve them, primarily on a sudden impulse likely fueled by her own embarrassment (basically something stupid that manages to be super embarrassing for herself too). Maybe once she is use to you she will be more forgiving but she will just more so call you an idiot and sigh in response shaking her head in disbelief. :P

Heck given i teased 'rin like' this isa perfect scene from RIn I'd say is pretty fitting of sort of what my character would be like vaguely... less goofy maybe in general. :P

Come on!

---------
To give an example:

BUT...

----

It's not as fast as Rider riding a Granny Bike.

kaN6FRk.jpg

Yay I made a Command Seal! Too bad it looks terrible since it didn't want to save right... granted even if it did it still was meh. T.T

Either way posted up my Master! Really should pick a better background image since its got a water mark... but its barely visible in one spot so meh to lazy for now. :P

Alright, the most important questions ever asked.

Everyone.
If this RP was an anime:
  • Who would be the protagonist?
  • Who would be their love interest?
  • Who would be the antagonist?
  • Opening song?
  • Favorite waifu/husbando so far?
Mion Mion Gizaira Gizaira Hanarei Hanarei LostHaven LostHaven Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Zelmalic Zelmalic ChazGhost ChazGhost @anyone_else

1. I think I agree with Zel when they said they thought of it being more like Fate/Zero with a cast of people and no specific main character. If I had to choose though I'd probably pick Takehiko because of the fact his inner dialogue (maybe dialogue in general) might get pretty funny at times.

2. We have so little options, especially because I've already moved the eight year old homunculus from possible candidates and everybody is hetero and mostly everyone is male which leaves only one option out of the whole cast so far.

3. I have honestly no idea. The Beast counts, sure but other than them everybody is either good or neutral in this RP.

4. Don't have any anime intros in mind but here's this.

I can't choose between nightcore or the extended version so here's both

5. I can't say because I don't really have any personalities to go off of for most of them...Eh, I'll find one once the roleplay starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back