• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Ultimatum (IC)

OOC
Here
Savber
Streets of Berlin | BlightGiver BlightGiver

A small otter scrambled out of a clearing of trees, greeted by the screeching of cars upon the main road. It scurried back into the cover of the trees, never to be heard from again.

Then, moments later, a man of white hair, in an expensive-looking three-piece suit walked out, making a halt at the side of the road. He lazily tilted his head slightly to both directions, before nonchalantly walking across and further into the distance.

Saver groaned to himself, rubbing his palm on his forehead as if he had some sort of headache of a murderous nature. Of course, he didn't have a headache. And... where did he even get the suit from?! "So, according to that little lizard, I just have to walk north-east? Such a pain..." He grumbled at the thought of more walking. He didn't need more walking - he wasn't summoned for sightseeing, and neither was he interested in doing so. After all, if one had seen the World Tree in all it's marvel, they'd likely grow quite disinterested in the rest of plant life, which paled in comparison to Yggdrasil.

----------

Saver found himself in a residential district, uncomfortably quiet. Good, no noise. Good. He nodded to himself, but suddenly halted for seemingly no reason. He felt uneasy. The sort of uneasiness like when somebody was peeking at you from inside your closet. And for the record, Saver preferred to be the one inside the closet. In other words, the peeping tom, not the victim. Saver remained silent for moments that passed like minutes, contemplating whether to trust his instinct or not. Most of the time, he's right. With that as the basis of his reasoning, he quietly strolled into what he assumed to be some sort of a basement of this sort of 'tower' some humans lived in. A carpark, and an apartment, respectively, Saver remembered.

Looks like the knowledge from the Grail wasn't all that useless after all. He didn't know what in Hel he would do with knowledge like 'Ruler exists in this war' and 'you must accomplish your role as Saver'. But this, this was useful. And from what he understood, Germany made killer sausages and had excellent booze. Looked like his Golden Rule would come in handy soon enough.

After Saver had found himself deep enough within the underground carpark, he came to a complete halt. Then, he turned his head around in various directions, as if surveying for somebody, or something. Of course, he was totally bluffing. He just had a hunch, for all he knew, a hot chick was looking at him and that was what he felt. "Hey, come out now." Saver called into the emptiness. ''Don't worry, I don't bite.'' He held his hands into the air to show he was unarmed. However, that too was just a bluff. Saver had full confidence he was able to manifest Ridill on a hair's trigger if he was indeed right on his money, and some servant was indeed looking to assassinate him.

A̶̤̫͖̟̻͆͐z̴͓̫̓̆͌̆̾͑͑͒̚̕r̸̳̀̓̽̏̇̎̀̚á̸̧̰̟̺̰͙̎̎̐͛̀̋̈́̕ͅe̵̟̦͉̦̪͙̩̹͛̈̐̉̍ͅl̵̨̟̈́̌̐̾̊̅͘

Azrael was rather content with his master allowing an investigation to be undertaken; time wasted was not time well spent. And with everything that was going to happen, time had to be spent efficiently to survive. The city, despite seeming normal on the surface, teemed with hidden hounds. Mages keeping themselves secret from commonfolk, and servants being summoned here and there. The light was definitely sign of one, yet he could feel the mana of another in the forest. With that being the only one he could feel now, that was the target. Not for killing right away; his master rather advised against it as a first resort. Certainly a foreign concept for death itself; though maybe he could sneak in that easy take down.

Tracking it for a while wasn't child's play by any stretch of the mind, taking Azrael across the bright, bustling city. Even without eyeballs, he could take in the grandeur of the hollow warmth. "Humans try and make this life full of distractions and enjoyment," he mused. "Keeps their mind off of the story's end; always has." Whether it be for naught, was not his place to decide; his job is never as the jury, only the executioner. Still, a part of him did wonder if collateral losses, for the war to come, was fair or not. Either way, work was work.

And this work was going to increase in difficulty tenfold; his target stopped in one area. "
Possibly aware of me in some fashion." Azrael figured. Even with high presence concealment, people fear death. And fear is what keeps them alive; growing stronger to get another step ahead of Azrael. Consider him aware of his own shortcomings, due to the nature of his existence; the cautious reaper slinks into the parking area unseen, and partially unnoticed.

There stood a single man; hands out as an invitation to combat, or a deterrent for diplomacy. Or both. Azrael shook his head. '
Master isn't getting that easy kill he dreamed of. Oh well.' Having thrown that option out the window, the rotting assassin had one of two options. Flee, since this was most definitely another servant, who would love to kill a killer. Then there was having a 'friendly' conversation. Exchanging pleasantries and possibly classes, could help down the road. Potential ally, be left as the last servant fought; "That's asking for too much from him, I'll bet." he decided.

"Felicitations fellow Servant," Azrael greeted, materializing from the shadows underneath the furthest car. "I take it you're planning for a nice drive?" His already hollow voice creating an even greater echo within the concrete space, distorting his location.

LostHaven LostHaven

Prince_ Prince_

Ryuga Tohsaka

1358fe43637bdf9fd55b87b876752b75.jpg

Ryuga was surprised the moment her Servant that appeared was non other than someone she worked along side with in the past.
She laughed as Garm pointed out the obvious.

"I am back, but as to why my gender changed.... I really have no clue."

Ryuga smiled at Garm's compliment, and replied.

"I had to use whatever was available. I actually was hoping for maybe a ninja or something, but I think this is a definite win in terms of our past."

Ryuga would be asked about why Garm was Summoned, which she was quick to put on a serious expression, and reply.

"It seems another Grail War has begun, but I have no clue as to where it is. I also need to know why I was brought back, and what happened during the previous war's final moments. My dad.... He said I died fighting."

Ryuga had a slight expression of sadness, before Garm asked what died.

"That was my father.... I was gone and never knew about my family being erased completely from this world..... To discover that the Tohsaka lineage has died off...."

She shook her head, before Garm mentioned about needing to eat something. Preferably a clock.

"I honestly have no clue as to what you find tasty about them."

She took an alarm clock that was resting in there, collecting dust, and brushed it off with her wings. She seemed to be getting used to her extra appendages.

She then tossed it to Garm, before saying,
"I think I understand what you mean.... I feel alive, but I don't feel like I'm alive at all. I feel hungry yes, but I don't have the need to eat."

She then put a hand over her heart.

"It's odd, but I feel like I'm missing something important... Something that I can't live without..."

"Ah man, what time is it?" Lee mumbled as she scratched at her head, head lifting from the desk she sat at. Her neck popped, and she groaned in pain before letting it fall back onto her stiff arm. In front of her was an open history textbook from her high school days, something she was browsing through for any historical figure that'd catch her eye that she could potentially summon.

She felt lucky that Lin happened to marry a man who happened to be loaded on top of having some form of money left in her college fund, which made traveling all the more easier. Her current location? A house Lin's husband once owned in Berlin, and let her use should she actually stop by there. After a few days she hoped to head back home to the states. The trip was planned to be short, but then the stupid seals showed up so who knows if she'll end up going back home.

'Yeah right, like you'd have gotten to summoning right away for some cool old dead person. You've only had these dumb seals for what, a day? Like you'll get some cool servant like....like, uh...Alexander Hamilton or Queen Victoria! What would they do with a master like you anyway? ' She thought bitterly.

"I should've summoned a servant by now, but I fell asleep. Talk about embarrasing." She huffed, glancing to the back of her left hand briefly. She sighed softly, before sitting back and stretching.

"Alright, gonna summon a servant with what I have on hand, cause I'm not going to get anything that might of belonged to an actual historical figure unless I have some kind of strong ties to another mage or the church....or I rob a museum, cause I sure as hell can't ask Dad number two either." She commented before getting out of her chair. Blue eyes ablaze, dhe searched the room for anything she'd think could work, grabbing a piece of metal sitting on her desk that good old Lin gave to her years ago, she made a quick mental apology to her mentor and Dad number one, before rushing down to the basement of the house where she had set up the summoning circle, and set said piece of metal onto it's center.

"I dunno who you'll give me, but I hope they'll come to my aid and give me their all." She muttered. Cracking her knuckles, she took a breath and would begin channelling magic energy as she began an incantation-mostly winging it since she never got this far in her lessons on Grail Wars and summoning servants for them. As long as she didn't fuck up she should be fine, right?

Crow Crow

Ruler
Hotel Berlin

"I... see," Ruler drawled, looking at the summoning circle. A contemplative look filled his eyes.

Ruler straightened, looking at Ray. "I believe I've pieced together a clue of what led you to Berlin. What you possess isn't proper magecraft, but rather something similar to clairvoyance. I don't have time to explain the practices of magecraft to you, but I feel obligated to at least explain the Holy Grail War."

"The feeling - that you're supposed to meet someone - is most likely because the Grail chose you to participate in the Holy Grail War. The ritual has, typically, fourteen participants: seven Masters and seven Servants, who group up into teams of one Master and Servant. Then, the teams fight against each other, although ordinarily, only the Servant must be defeated for the given team to lose. The last pair of Master and Servant standing will be the victor, and allowed to use the Holy Grail, which is an omnipotent wish-granting device. Most magi participate in the War to reach enlightenment, but the wishes vary from the likes of immortality to things as pedestrian as material wealth."

"The one thing that I should mention is that whereas a Master is a magus, the Servant is a summoned familiar, and not just any familiar. The Servants are Heroic Spirits, from mankind's history, summoned from death to do battle. The likes of King Arthur, Heracles, or Achilles. The Servants are also split into seven standard classes: Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, and Assassin. I am a bit of an abnormality: Servant Ruler. Rather than participating in the Holy Grail War to win, I serve the Holy Grail itself, as a form of... administrator, if you will, or a guardian, if you prefer. I prevent this knowledge from leaking to the masses, I prevent the common populace from being hurt, and I make sure the Grail War isn't affected by abnormalities."

"Abnormalities such as Avenger. I'm not sure where that woman came from, but she's not part of the system. I assure you I mean to track her down and put her down, but I thought following her blindly into an ambush foolish, and decided it'd be more prudent to check on you," Ruler concluded his lengthy explanation, sighing.

"I'm sure you're still skeptical, but the only reason that your epiphany led you to Berlin must be the Holy Grail War. It occurs only once every sixty years, and from what I know, its location was moved to Berlin only for this one time. For you to be attacked by Avenger so soon after your arrival, this is no coincidence. You appear to have some brink supernatural talent, too. You are a Master, and if you wish to survive, I suggest you summon a Servant post-haste."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Hanarei Hanarei
Servant Berserker

As soon as the candle lights were killed off, the smoke from them swirled into the circle, before exploding into flames once more. The flames would start forming into a Humanoid body, before the flames die off, leaving behind a alluring female who was..... Dressed kinda too sexually.

a4ae5bef6fef441e8b710207bf115b61.jpg

The girl opened her eyes, colored a dark orange, with a feeling of flame emenatting from them. This person's appearance definitely gave off one of a fierce warrior.

She knelt down with an arm resting on a knee, as she asked Estelle, "I am Berserker, a warrior who has long awaited her turn to appear in a Grail war. Are you by chance my master?"

Present Day

Berserker nodded, before looking out a window. She had both her arms crossed while she was sitting in a chair.

"It came to my attention that there was a fight going on not far from where we are at. May I have permission to go investigate?"

--Ray Chance--
Hotel Berlin, Room 69
Birdsie Birdsie
59464051_414431009357408_4753245487114566456_n.jpg

Ray was right about one thing; he was supposed to be here for a reason. Apparently, he can feel the future--a form of Clairvoyance, if you will. At least he now knew why his stomach churns unnaturally now, it was his innate psychic ability activating against his will. Aside from that, the urge to go to Berlin was a calling to go to war--The Holy Grail War.

The Holy Grail War is where 7 Masters summon a Servant and have them kick the living daylights out of each other. Essentially a pokemon battle to the extreme. The Ruler also mentions something about him being some kind of Admin. tasked with getting rid of abnormalities like the Avenger. Essentially, Ruler's a living Anti-Virus trying to take care of the problem in the systematic process of the Grail War...That means he wouldn't have him, right? He looks strong as hell! It was then that Ruler suggested that Ray should summon a Servant immediately if he was to survive. Now a single question remains...How? Considering what he saw, he might as well believe the guy. You'll never know when that crazy Avenger will show up when he's asleep.

"How do I that? Do I just pour like, mercury on some kind of summoning circle or something?" Ray asked, unaware that he was right on the mark.

Ruler
Hotel Berlin

"No," Ruler said without waiting a beat as if expecting such an answer. "Technically, you won't be doing the summoning."

Ruler closed his eyes with a little scrunch, but nonetheless being patient like a saint. "The Grail does the summoning and a large part of the mana maintenance; the Masters only make a connection with the Grail and then form a contract with the Servant. Although good preparations pay off, the ritual needn't be complicated or exact. In fact, since you seem to be fated to be a Master already, it'll be a child's play."

Ruler opened his eyes and snatched Ray's sketchbook from his hands without warning, then flipped towards the page with the magic circle scribbled on it. A soft smile graced his lips, and he gave the sketchbook a satisfied nod. "This will do."

He unceremoniously ripped the page out.

Ruler walked to the middle of the room and carefully laid down the 'magic circle' down on the floor, before stepping back until he was next to Ray. Ruler put his hands together behind his back, assuming a stern but regal pose which contrasted with his gentle and soothing demeanor.

And like that, he began to give out instructions, "Incantations for ordinary magecraft are a process of self-hypnosis; convincing your inner self to realize a spell. It means that when casting spells or performing rituals, it's best to follow your instincts and say what comes naturally. The meaning generally takes precedence over the words themselves, but speaking in your native language may help, as it can add mental significance." He punctuated the abbreviated explanation with an intake of breath.

"In the case of some rituals, referred to as formalcraft, things are a bit different. Instead of speaking to yourself, you're speaking to something else: the world, leylines, or a pre-established system of thaumaturgy, be it one which is worldwide or merely local. In this case, your ritual is attempting to contact the Holy Grail to register you as a Master and summon your Servant, and the requirements for such a ritual are very loose. There is a traditional chant for Servant summoning in the Holy Grail War, but it's long and difficult to memorize, so we shouldn't bother. Just focus on the circle and incant something that feels appropriate for summoning an ancient hero to you, and chances are the Holy Grail will detect it and respond. About eight to twelve verses should do it."

Ruler smiled reassuringly. "Also, don't worry about failure. The Servant summoning ritual has been practically handcrafted to be novice-friendly, idiot-proof, and every other synonym of those two terms that exist. Even if the Grail fails to respond, we can try again and again until you get it, but odds are you'll succeed on first try. In fact, I'd wager a random person pulled off the street could succeed with as many instructions as I've given. Someone who traveled all the way to Berlin due to a mysterious supernatural gut feeling is certain to have been chosen as a Master."

Almost like an after-thought, Ruler frowned and added, "Also, before you begin skeptically asking me if I am trying to rope you into a demonic summoning, I will point out that a prerequisite for being in the Ruler class is to be considered a saint by the Holy Church, and that I do not endorse the evocation of evil spirits."

"Do you have any questions pertaining to the ritual, or are you ready to begin?" Ruler asked, giving Ray a patient look and ignoring the fact that the youth was probably feeling like the Igor to Ruler's Frankenstein.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (long-ass post, but just writing: "Ruler explained how incantations and ritual chants work to Ray" didn't sit right with me.)

A young woman walks about as she creates a circle of chicken blood.

"I have to wonder if this is neccessary."

The young woman places a vial of water in the middle of the circle.

"The seller mentioned that this was from the rivers of London. In theory, I should be able to summon an Assassin-class Servant of the true name Jack the Ripper... theoretically, he, or even she, will be an efficient and powerful Servant. Maybe I should've analysed it to confirm the validity of that statement...

... well, too late for that. I just hope it's not a bigger con that that other type of vial of water that sold like hotcakes three years ago."

She stood up and began her incantation.
Steel and fire to the origin...
... Your self is under me, my fate is in your blade...
...In accordance with the approach of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer...
... here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of-

The incantation was interrupted as the young woman's speech was halted by forces. The spell circle made with chicken blood physically moved to appear beneath her. It shined at forces from the circle began to engulf her into the floor. In a burst of pure, unadultered prana, she disappeared, alongside the spell circle. The only thing left of her were the clothes she donned.

Wherever she went, she was donning them no more.

As Lee completed her incantation, something began to burst forth. As opposed to being materialized particle by particle, this being elevated from the floor, as if the surface was a portal. Something was weird, however. This young woman, wearing braids, was completely bare, and anyone who learned the very basics of how the Holy Grail War works would be well aware that Servants were generally summoned in the form of their peak, and by extension, the very garments that they wore at their peak. A soft-toned, high-pitched voice emerged from her.

"I... I am the Archer-class Servant, --- -------, -- --- ------ -----, and... the warrior of the bow... and I ask of you... a- are you my Master?"

Something else was strange. This summoned servant's flustered, queasy look was struggling, often shifting to a monotone face before shifting back. She was currently in a bowed position, but something in her was fighting to assume a more upright position.

Takumi98 Takumi98

Lee's brows knit together in confusion as the servant came up from the floor, like some video game character clipping through it or coming from a portal of some sort. Her eyes widened once the servant was standing before her.

Butt naked.

'Did I do something wrong?! Why is she naked?! ' She mentally screamed as she stood rigid when Archer spoke, cheeks warming as well as the tips of her ears. At least she didnt summon a male servant, else she'd probably die a little inside from sheer awkwardness.

"Uh-ahem. Yes, I'm your Master, Lee Choi. I hope we get along, but first and foremost, let me just-" she spoke, the last bit slightly rushed as she turned and headed upstairs to get some clothes. After digging through one of her suitcases that remained half unpacked for a minute, she eventually came back down with a pair of black sweatpants and a simple gray t-shirt.

"Here." She blurted out, holding out the item and turning her head to the side to avoid staring.

Crow Crow

Savber
Desolate Carpark | BlightGiver BlightGiver

Saver's intuition was correct - there was indeed another servant stalking him, and a creepy one at that, no doubt. The voice carried an empty echo that made discerning their location difficult. And frankly, there was only one person Saver knew who would have such an annoyingly unnecessary echo in their voice for aesthetic purposes. "Your Excellency?" Saver blurted out, turning to the direction of Assassin. He actually had no idea where Assassin was hiding, he was just taking a wild guess. "To think you'd bother yourself with this war. I'd imagined you to be more interested in reaping their souls after this whole thing is done and over." Saver was referring to Hel, the daughter of Loki and ruler of Realm of the Dead, Helheim. Sure, mistaken identity but he was somehow not far off. Only then did Saver realize Divine Spirits shouldn't be able to manifest as servants. That and Hel was a woman.

And now he felt like a moron.

"Hey, I'm not really bothered to fight, could we have a chat like civilized beings instead?"

Last edited:
--Ray Chance--
Room 69, Hotel Berlin
Birdsie Birdsie
>Summon: Caster Mion Mion
59464051_414431009357408_4753245487114566456_n.jpg

Long story short, just say some prose stuff that some Shakespearean would and call out an ancient spirit. Got it. It kinda sounds like something he would do at a DnD session, and considering the similarities, Ray's starting to wonder if his GM was a Magus that's supposed to be here if he hadn't gotten that urge.

To be honest, Ray's kinda nervous. A bit skeptical about the whole magic is actually real thing, but it may actually be real at this point. His gut is giving him a warning; doing this ritual is the point of no return.

"Okay...Here we go." Ray sighs, cracking his fists as he walked to the center of the rolm, standing in front of the summoning circle. He let out a sigh, closing his eyes as he raised his hand towards the summoning circle with a nervous gulp.

"Head my call, O ancient one.
Thee who had once roamed the Earth now turned to none.
I ask for thee to rise once more,
Awaken thy soul once more from the sea of souls." Ray began his improvised incantation, the atmosphere suddenly growing a bit heavy. His gut felt a bit...Floaty. Like he's just floating in the middle of the ocean for no reason...He felt a tug, a nudge, and pull. I think he caught something. Shortly after feeling it, the drawing of the summoning circle began to glow, much like that dream from before.

"Heed me, O ancient one, listen to my plea.
I ask of you to lend thy service to me.
Till thy body crumbles and thy will be weak.
I invoke an oath that I shall now speak." He continued his incantation, the circle now glowing brighter and brighter, like a railgun charging up it's shot, Ray felt like he's closer to getting something. He just needs to pull back--tug that feeling in his gut that may be the key to getting this Servant.

"I shall be he who attains the virtues of all that is holy!
I shall be he who is scorned with the sins of all hell's evil!
With the graces of both light and dark entertwined, I summon thee!
Come forth! O Ancient Protector of Balance!" Ray opened his eyes, reciting what he feels like something that should end the incantation, seeing as the circle is now glowing ever brighter, thunder crackling from it. Surely this means that it's coming, right? This means that the Servant is going to be summoned, yeah?!

"Thank you, Miss. T- thank you, Master!"

The girl swiftly put the clothes on.

"There's no need to look away, Miss. We're both girls after all. Hmmm... cozy... s- so... any ideas on our first task together, Master? I'd love to be useful..."

A confident yet soft smile began to turn into a meeker smile, before switching to and back again, struggling to stick to one.

Takumi98 Takumi98

Estelle Svehla
Apartment: Berlin
bnnloiF.jpg

Estelle watched as the shape of the figure became revealed to her. Her eyes glanced upon her, a little surprised though she didn't really show it. She had purposely avoided reading any signs to seeing who she might summon. Even if she did though, her prediction wouldn't of likely had her prepared to see a rather... scantly clad woman. Upon her declaration of being a Berserker it was made a little more puzzling though the red head simply smiled in response. She enjoyed seeing things she wouldn't normally be able to predict. There was an odd thrill to it for someone who spent most of the time well aware of events before they would occur.

"The will of fate has determined I, Estelle Svehla, will be your Master."

Estelle lifted her left hand not even having glanced upon it before knowing where her command seals were placed. She showed off her command seal as if to further confirm herself as Berserker's Master. She wouldn't be the type to ever question what fate has given her, even if she didn't seem to fill the part she claimed to have. She trusted in it fully it was the right choice by the stars for whom she received. The fact she could speak so simply while being classed as a Berserker in itself seemed unusual given all she had read up about it.

Estelle looked over to Berserker hearing her speak of a battle going on. She paused, reaching for her cards as she shuffled them in her hand. She pulled a card glancing down upon it briefly before placing it back down on the deck. She wasn't one to not at least consult with her cards before making a decision if she had a chance to do so. She looked to her Servant giving a light nod before answering.

"Very well.... though.... please refrain from trying to get yourself mixed into things yourself. We don't want to cause trouble during the day as it is, and it would be good to save your energy for tonight." She spoke with a light smile, attempting to show some excitement though it was quite apparent it was a bit forced with a bit of sleepiness still lingering on Estelle. A nice hot shower would likely help to wake her up a bit more for the actual day.

"I'll be heading out in about a half hour so try and make it back by then so we can grab a bite to eat and find you some modern clothing to wear to let you fit in if we walk around together." She spoke quite nonchalant not showing any bit of worry as she grabbed her clothing giving Berserker a light wave before heading over to take a shower and get changed.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Berserker

Berserker smiled, a dangerous glint in her right eye. "If I do end up in combat, I'll try to end it quick. As for clothing, I already have that covered."

She snapped her fingers, as her uniform vanished and was replaced with more modern and appropriate clothes.... Except for maybe the short skirt.
d5ey306-3279c55c-d323-403e-a12e-79619324bf6f.png

"I am quite happy that the body I possessed had suitable clothing for this time period. I don't think anyone will pick a fight with a cute girl who looks defenseless."

She then turned towards the door, before waving.

-minutes later, Hotel Berlin-

Berserker stood at the entrance of the building, before entering. Earlier on her way here, a guy offered her a ride, which she thought was a generous deed. It turned out he was actually a bad guy, not an enemy mage, not a servant, but a criminal. More or less of the perverted rapist kind.

Of course, she didn't let him get his hands on her once she made a dagger appear in her left hand, and held it close, stabbing into the person's pelvic area.

Berserker then gave him a friendly warning. "If you try that again, I'll remove you of your privilege of being a man, you hear me?"

Fast forward to now, she didn't have much more incidents since then. She reached the main receptor desk and asked the man there, "Do you by chance have anyone move in recently? I need to talk with him. He's an old aquaintence of mine."

"Um.... One moment."

After getting her directions, she thanked the man, before heading to the 6th floor of the building.

Lets see, 69, 69, 69, here it is.... Hm? I hear voices!

Hanarei Hanarei , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Mion Mion

"Well I don't want to just stare, then it'd be weird." Lee chuckled. She wasn't a pervert, there were enough of those in the world thank you very much. In fact, maybe too many of them. As she was thanked, Lee nodded. And once Archer was dressed did she fully face the servant.

When asked about their next course of action she thought it over for a moment.

"Well, we could either try and wait out most of the war while everyone else fight, or we can try and get some info on any of the other participants." Lee explained simply, arms crossed.

"Are you alright?" She asked with a tilt of her head, finding Archer's behavior rather odd.

Crow Crow

Garm, RiderGarm2.pngInteractions: Ryuga ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )
Garm nodded and caught the alarm clock. He pushed it through his mask, and it disappeared. Garm chewed underneath the mask, and the sound of metal screeching and plastic cracking filled the room until Garm finished. He then said "Well then... what happened during the final moments of the war? Hm... from what I can recall, and look I don't even know how I remember, you killed that Caster, Fafnir, wasn't it?" Garm said nonchalantly, as one might mention the weather to a coworker. He continued to nod, remembering back to the fight.

"Yes, you slew her. I'm still amazed as to how you did it, and why. Ooh, the look on her face! Regardless, you killed her... and then seemed to die pretty shortly afterward. You gouged out her heart with a blade. Least that's what I remember. But perhaps my mind was simply clouded with bloodlust, and I was seeing things. Speaking of which..." Garm sniffed the air. "The air around you smells of self-importance... and ancient gold. If I had to guess... somehow you've ended up with part of her spirit origin. Might explain the wings, and the fact you hold the same... energi." Garm spoke in a Scandinavian accent for that one word. He unsheathed his sword, inspected it again, and resheathed it. He seemed deep in thought.

He then perked up. "Well, perhaps it'd be useful to mention the grail has informed me the fight is in Berlin... or at least it is now. It's best we make haste to Berlin. Unless you have some form of teleportation, I recommend we get a plane flight there." Garm said, crossing his arms. "So, pack whatever you might need. I'll be waiting for you. Have you any more questions?" Garm asked, moving towards the doorway.

A̶̤̫͖̟̻͆͐z̴͓̫̓̆͌̆̾͑͑͒̚̕r̸̳̀̓̽̏̇̎̀̚á̸̧̰̟̺̰͙̎̎̐͛̀̋̈́̕ͅe̵̟̦͉̦̪͙̩̹͛̈̐̉̍ͅl̵̨̟̈́̌̐̾̊̅͘

It was comforting to find the Servant didn't immediately perceive Azrael as a threat; no attack from the Servant gave Death that idea, anyways. Nonetheless, this Servant was open to interaction. "Must be my lucky day, that my first future foe has some sensibility." He stated, remaining in the shadows on the off chance this was all a ploy. Just because another Servant was seeming to play nice, did not count for anything. Azrael's been made aware of it, with many deaths being the result of humans betraying the kindness of others. There's always the possibility this Servant would be just like the others.

"I shall remain hidden for the time being, thank you very much." The assassin declared, subconsciously growing suspicious of things around him. "Certainly you comprehend as per why, given the circumstances we all face currently." At the end of this day, Azrael might end up dead or alive, in a manner of speaking; with much on his master's plate and given free reign to act solo for a short while, this could be a chance to piece together some suspicions he has.

"I promise you, there will be no attack coming from me today. I've just recently been summoned by my master, you see. And it would be quite a shame to cut my time on this earth so short, since I'm usually on the opposite end of that." Azrael's allusions to the great sleep were always created from his viewpoint as the taker. Being the passenger was not something he could particularly comprehend.

With pleasantries concluded from his perspective, Azrael did wish to piece together some of his observations from just the past day.
"Speaking of summoning, I understand you've just gotten here recently as well. Tell me, did you notice a light in the distance when you were summoned? I've no clue as to what it was, though it did seem out of the ordinary for a Grail War." He inquired of Saber.

LostHaven LostHaven

Savber

Saver let out a sigh of relief upon hearing Assassin's intent to steer clear of combat for the time being. Good. Saver really wasn't in any sort of position to be fighting with a servant already. "Suit yourself, then," Saver responded to Assassin's declaration of his intention to remain hidden. "I'm going to guess you're Assassin. Though, knowing my shitty luck, you're probably going to be a Berserker who's just really good at hide-and-seek." Saver added jokingly. "I'm Saber," he stated, attempting to glance into the shadows and hopefully catch a glimpse of this Assassin. While his class was 'Saver', he wasn't exactly lying either. His Saver class was indeed hidden under the guise of 'Saber' until he used his Noble Phantasm. And from what he knew, he was technically replacing Saber in this war.

"Sorry, I didn't see your pyre of light or whatever. I had my own clusterfuck of problems. Like somehow materializing in the middle of a forest without a master." That being said, however, even Saver agreed to the prospect that this Grail War was out of the ordinary. "Say, you really reek of dying. You absolutely sure you're true name isn't Hel?" Saver jested. He really just had no idea how to keep the conversation going, since he really had nothing useful to add.

"You're assumption is completely accurate," Azrael congratulated. "I am Assassin." Additionally, thanks to Saber's extra information, Azrael's assumption was also accurate. A Servant summoned without a master, an almost describable holy light, and the reaction of Azrael's master upon his summoning. And with the Assassin unaware of the turmoils happening across the city, he had reached a dead end for the time being.

Saber then revealed his class; a sign he had some mutual trust for Azrael to not stab him in the back.
"My stench?" Curious, Azrael pondered to Saber's comment. "You're not wrong, I am indeed a connoissuer of that stage of life, in a manner of speaking. Whereupon my true name will not be revealed as of this moment, I can say that Hel is definitely not it. Are you trying to perform reverse psychology, and that is your true name?" He unnecessarily joked.

"Regardless," he continued, finally slipping out of the shadows and into the light. "I would like to make an arrangement if it's not too much trouble." Floating along the ground, Azrael seemed lighter than a bag in the breeze; the cool air bending around his scythe as he traveled forward at a creeping pace. "On the off chance other Servants are under similar atypical circumstances, why not try learning about what odd scenes they've witnessed since arrival? At the very least, you may learn about your enemies. However, if they provide further details to piece together what's going on here, the more the merrier. If we meet again, let's exchange anything we've learned; what say you?" He offered.

LostHaven LostHaven

"Oh... I see... I suppose that is strategic in its own way, Miss. If only I were an Assassin-class Servant, that would serve to perform the task well. Fortunately, I should possess Independent Action to allow us to seperate for a period of time without negative side effects... but as long as I'm useful... I'm happy, Master..."

Archer looks towards Lee.

"It is likely that others have the same idea. The battles at night should prove to be something to observe, but if we do not intend to engage, we should stay out of sight. They might mistake us for civilians, and there are rules saying that any eavesdropping civilians should be slain to prevent leakage. Th- that's a very horrible thing to do, which is why I do not intend to follow it."

In response to the latter question, Archer responds, "Y- yes! I'm in tip top shape! You don't have to worry about me one bit! Though, since we have spare time, there is something I intend to share with you about me. I intended to keep it a secret until the right time, but I felt that being too quiet would only serve to detriment us both at the worst possible time...

... for starters, a yes or no question - based on the identity that she- I mean, I have provided you, do you believe that I am qualified for the Holy Grail War as a Heroic Spirit?"

Takumi Takumi

Savber

Saver had... mixed feelings about Assassin joking that perhaps, his true name was Hel. "No, no. No..." Saver repeated in a quiet, hushed murmur. He didn't seem all too pleased at Assassin's joke. "Do I look like Hel to you? My true name is Otr, Prince of the House of Gold and son of King Hreidmar, not Hel!" He protested and in his utter stupidity, dropped his true name by complete accident.

Saver suddenly gave out a long, awkward pause, realizing his own stupidity. That said, he was almost completely sure revealing his true name was almost no strategic disadvantage - his curse had ensured that memories of him were all but erased from history. There was not a single line written by mortals that contained a shred of truth that shed light on his past. "Eh, should be fine..." He muttered to himself quietly, not realizing Assassin had stepped out from the shadows.

So when he looked up, he was greeted with a sight to behold. "The Grim Reaper?! Well, I wasn't that far off," he commented, eyes scrutinizing the skeletal assassin from top to bottom. "Cool scythe, by the way," he added.

Listening to Assassin's proposal, even Saver could see that information was crucial, especially when in a situation as bizarre as his own. That aside, he also had some trust toward Assassin, quickly prompting him to agree to such a proposal. "I'm fine with that." Saver hastily answered, nodding to show that he understood Assassin's suggestion. "That's if we ever see each other again." He joked - a slightly dark one at that, but probably right up Assassin's alley. "Before I leave though, I should probably tell you this: the Grail has called forth a Ruler-Class servant - perhaps that's the light you saw? The presence of Ruler alone is enough to discern that something is very wrongwith this war. Otherwise, I doubt a Ruler would have been necessary. That said, hope you don't die too soon out there."

Last edited:
Ryuga Tohsaka/Lancer

Prince_ Prince_

1358fe43637bdf9fd55b87b876752b75.jpg

When Garm mentioned that Ryuga slew a Caster Servant named Fafnir, She felt something in her heart elevate.

"Faf... Nir...."

Of course, Ryuga was somewhat confused, but just what about that girl felt important to her? What Garm said next, was quite a surprise.

"Fuse? That doesn't make sense..."
Ryuga looked at her right palm, which looked smooth to the touch. It was shaking, Ryuga wasn't nervous, but her hand was shaking.

Garm would then explain where the next Grail war would be, as Ryuga would look at her old companion.

"I'll be sure to get ready. I still have alot that needs answered. I will get some stuff together, and hopefully I don't need anything else."

Within the next couple of minutes, Ryuga had gathered some forging materials, like metal, and Mana Gems, as well as her tool belt for weapon forging, and placed them in a large sack.

She then went upstairs to the room she used to sleep in, before heading to a dresser that had a photo on it.

Ryuga was saddened by what it showed. Two kids, Ryuga when she was a boy, and a white haired girl. They both looked to be happy.

The reason I joined the past Grail war was to take over for my deceased friend..... I remember having Dark Caster as my Servant.... And I remember him giving me something important. A amulet that would enable me to fight Fafnir...... But why do I feel sad when I think about her?

Ryuga shook her head, before opening the dresser drawer, taking out a sliver of what used to be part of some Legendary Weapon. He could remember his mom saying it would bring luck if he always had it with him.

Ryuga laughed at herself. She never brought the charm will her, but look what good that did.

She put the Sliver in her pocket, before turning to the room's exit.

-Tokyo Airlines, Flight to Berlin in Progress-

It's been one hour since Ryuga took the plane to Berlin. People there would be confused as to why she wore wings on her outfit, but Ryuga quickly answered by saying it was Cosplay. Garm was invisible to the normal eyes, so he wouldn't be kicked off the flight for trespassing.

Ryuga sat near a window, looking at the land below, while saying something to herself, but in actuality, was directed to Garm.

"Let me know when we arrive in Berlin."

She then closed her eyes, and dozed off.​

Ruler
Hotel Berlin

"Most impressive," Ruler said. His eyes widened in honest surprise, but not to the point of shock. More like a contemplative, 'not bad kid' kind of surprise. "Especially for a first-timer. Near the end there, your incantation actually shifted to the traditional Grail War format, with the references to the virtues of Heaven and evils of Hell."

Ruler looked at the Servant who appeared in front of them. It was a young girl, but the moment he saw her, he saw her status screen and frowned a little. Despite that, he made a courteous bow and said, "Greetings, Caster. I am Servant Ruler, and this man here is your summoner and Master."

Poking Mion Mion
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Estelle Svehla
Apartment: Berlin
bnnloiF.jpg

Estelle watched as Berserker changed her clothing with a snap of the fingers. Her words reached her ears as the Magus simply nodded in response. It only seemed to confirm what she suspected about her servant. It made things far more interesting in her ind that Fate would end up giving her Berserker. She returned the wave back with a light smile on her lips as the girl headed out. It was perhaps a bit reckless to let a Berserker roam free, even one who seemed to have far better control of their cognitive function. For Estelle, reading her card earlier only made her confident things would work out. She wasn't one who was overly cautious unless her foresight gave her a reason to do so.

After a nice warm shower, Estelle stepped out of the room sporting a nice red blouse and a pair of light blue jeans. It wasn't her typical clothing choice though for some more casual wear during the day she felt it was a good choice. Even if there was a battle going on now, it was highly unlikely she would find herself attacked while out in public during the day... even if someone somehow knew she was a Master. She wasn't some well know Magus where it might cause someone seeing her to raise a red flag. She had the advantage of near complete anonymity to her advantage. She took the satchel containing her tarot cards, shuffling them as she pulled a card glancing upon it before nodding a bit to herself. She slipped the deck back in as she opened the door to leave the small apartment.

The light was a bit dizzying being so suddenly fully exposed to it though it was a feeling she quickly overcame. It wasn't as if she never went out during the day... though it tended to be usually later in the evening. If she wanted to take part in the War, it was good if she got a better feel for the city. She had to admit she was a bit excited to get a chance to see the city a bit more and enjoy the little vacation. She didn't exactly have the wealth of many prominent Magus to support a more lavish lifestyle so such a trip wasn't exactly commonplace for her. She tended to live for the now, even knowing the cloudy future that sparked her to come here in the first place. She took a step forward heading to a more busy part of the city hoping to see some interesting sights before having a nice bite to eat.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Open for potential Interactions)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back