• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Mmmm unless we had the same goals~

See how we spar so hatefully yet lovingly? Imagine that as a partnership? We would conquer.

Until you meet a team who is completely in synch, and they end up prying your partnership wide open...along with your chest cavities, most likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa.

@Kalin Scarlet

Was that a challenge? It sounded fairly Challenge-y. Now I'm conflicted.

Why don't you stop that master nonsense and be my servant Life? My goal's are purer than yours. Total and ultimate destruction. For the lols.

Cross_Rhodes]Whoa. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Was that a challenge? It sounded fairly Challenge-y. Now I'm conflicted.

Why don't you stop that master nonsense and be my servant Life? My goal's are purer than yours. Total and ultimate destruction. For the lols.
Mmmm it would be nice to work as a team so that we can prove Kalin wrong but knowing the odds...we won't be paired...

No, of course I'm not challenging you, @Cross_Rhodes . that would be stupid...I could use said time doing something actually worthy of my time.

...Damn, I channeled my inner Gil just now xD

Aw, I kid, Masque. ^_^ my character will be much less savage in his interactions with his fellow masters...probably... Hopefully ;DD

And if a kid like shirou can win the grail wars with someone like Gilgamesh involved, I'm sure my character can manage with a little handicap ^_^

After all, believing is half the battle.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3645-cross_rhodes/ said:
@Cross_Rhodes[/URL]
._. Well. You got the first Noble lineage spot =/.

@Kalin Scarlet

You see what I mean? You already made yourself a target (x_x)
I KNEW IT WHITE YOU LIKE CROSS MORE

;_;

How did I predict that this would happen..

LifeNovel said:
I KNEW IT WHITE YOU LIKE CROSS MORE
;_;

How did I predict that this would happen..
Haha! I kid you not. I was looking at the roll button really hard, like "I know something really crazy is going to happen". Rolled a four. >_>

[dice]16593[/dice]

Yes!!!

irP8hta.png

Nah, it'll be all right. Kayneth was a noob.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3645-cross_rhodes/ said:
@Cross_Rhodes[/URL]
( :P ) Don't think you've won yet. You could still get a terrible challenging hero like assassin ^^
Just for this, I'm going to try and gun for an Assassin that isn't completely gimped by their master(Good job Kirei and Zouken).

Archer said:
Just for this, I'm going to try and gun for an Assassin that isn't completely gimped by their master(Good job Kirei and Zouken).
Heh. Sorry, but Caster Class is going to take this. I wish that master luck. But...if Cross gets Berserker, well then everyone loses ^^

Archer said:
So I take it we won't have BCE servants like Hercules, Karna, Achilles, etc?
Nope. Based on the dates that came up, we'll be having more modern heroes like Thomas Edison and Christopher Columbus for this round

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nope. Based on the dates that came up, we'll be having more modern heroes like Thomas Edison and Christopher Columbus for this round

[/QUOTE]
xD

What's Christopher Columbus gonna do? I can't really imagine him as a fighter of any type.

Now say like a man George Washington and we have a totally different situation. He can do some damage.

LifeNovel said:
xD
What's Christopher Columbus gonna do? I can't really imagine him as a fighter of any type.

Now say like a man George Washington and we have a totally different situation. He can do some damage.
Francis Drake is ridiculously powerful as a servant, and I'm willing to bet Columbus is too. In terms of accomplishments, he is one of the most monumental heroic spirits around considering he got the credit for the event that would shape the political world immensely to Western favor.

Definitely something that would grant him the pioneer or the stars skills at EX rank and then you might be able to tag on disease noble phantasms or anti non Europe stuff.

Archer said:
Francis Drake is ridiculously powerful as a servant, and I'm willing to bet Columbus is too. In terms of accomplishments, he is one of the most monumental heroic spirits around considering he got the credit for the event that would shape the political world immensely to Western favor.
Not to mention he raided the homes of many Native Americans, forever mislabeling them Indians. Very heroic xD

@LifeNovel

Columbus can...discover ....T_T I don't know, lol. OH yeah! Any one of the old US leaders would be excellent. Can you imagine Abraham Lincoln???

@Archer

I wish I could fit all that into an RP!

@BLUR

( :P ) The more I read about these historic people, the more I found out they were really jerks

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL]
Columbus can...discover ....T_T I don't know, lol. OH yeah! Any one of the old US leaders would be excellent. Can you imagine Abraham Lincoln???

@Archer

@BLUR

( :P ) The more I read about these historic people, the more I found out they were really jerks
Welp I can't wait to see the Servants!!! I'm already getting my ideas down for my Master!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL]

@Archer

@BLUR

We've had many rallies at my school to change Columbus day to Native American day. Liberals hate that we celebrate Columbus, and rightfully so, he was an awful guy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back