• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*crosses fingers*
Yeah, yeah, I believe you. ('OoO')

[/QUOTE]
(>_>)

Why the goofy face then?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I'm guessing white don't believe you.( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
Kalin, why haven't we met before? You are fast becoming someone I can trust to have my back =)

I don't know why we haven't met before, but it is a genuine pleasure to meet you (^.^) all of you, really. Though I think I've met Novel before...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I don't know why we haven't met before, but it is a genuine pleasure to meet you (^.^) all of you, really. Though I think I've met Novel before...

[/QUOTE]
Aha, don't worry. You'll get to know everyone even better as we go along. :5/5: Competition RPs are excellent for that. Friendships and rivalries will be forged in the heat of battle =P

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I don't know why we haven't met before, but it is a genuine pleasure to meet you (^.^) all of you, really. Though I think I've met Novel before...

[/QUOTE]
Yup, yup we have in Zodiac Project~

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Let's not think about the betraying yet =/. It's depressing.

[/QUOTE]
Only my master will be victorious in the end.

Nice master profiles so far. I love them. Marco doesn't look like Fernanda will have to worry about, maybe until the end. Doesn't look like an enemy but doesn't look like alliance material either.

Love Cerise but I don't think we'll get along, haha. =(. I'm getting a vision she'll be the one to kill Fernanda.

@Red

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You have 22 days to get your act together Red. Thinking like that will only get you out first (>u>)

@Red

Life is correct. It could always start earlier if everyone is ready, but really I want it to be open during winter break, so people have a little more time to keep up with it.

Still, if everyone is ready and spots are filled, I have no issue doing it early.

LifeNovel said:
If I remember right, she said that we probably won't be starting till mid-December.
Oh, that. I thought she had already hired assassins to take my life.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]OH. That's...what you meant? How'd you know?
They told me they were the best! (BP)

[/QUOTE]
It helps being a lurker. You pick up a lot of things.

Speaking of Fate/

I'm prepping my Archer costume for an upcoming con.

Red said:
It helps being a lurker. You pick up a lot of things.
Speaking of Fate/

I'm prepping my Archer costume for an upcoming con.
Archer of Black? She's the best, ask anyone ^_^

Kalin Scarlet]Archer of Black? She's the best said:
CAM00509.jpg.32880d4829740ed863d756b9c91d6451.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• CAM00509.jpg
    CAM00509.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back