• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You're being lulled into a sense of false security White. Don't fall for it.

Now if only the last master shows up.

Red said:
You're being lulled into a sense of false security White. Don't fall for it.
Now if only the last master shows up.
"The Grail Finds Nobody Worthy Yet"

But naw, I actually like this waiting for masters to show up. It feels a little like I'm part of the Fate choosing process. I think I know the identity of the last master buuut, we'll see if who I think it is comes through

Being a master is actually harder IMO, than Servant. You have to balance your seals, make deals/trades, not get killed by another servant, not get hated by your own servant, know when and how to help your servant...it's a lot to think about.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]"The Grail Finds Nobody Worthy Yet"
But naw, I actually like this waiting for masters to show up. It feels a little like I'm part of the Fate choosing process. I think I know the identity of the last master buuut, we'll see if who I think it is comes through

[/QUOTE]
And I feel like a Heroic Spirit that's waiting for the war to start.

Do Heroic Spirits wait @Red? I kinda thought they were in some kinda suspended animation, but is it more like they're all chilling together in some kinda paradise dimension or something?

Kalin Scarlet]Do Heroic Spirits wait [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/48-red/ said:
@Red[/URL]? I kinda thought they were in some kinda suspended animation, but is it more like they're all chilling together in some kinda paradise dimension or something?
I kinda imagined that they were still aware while being in that state. xDD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]They might be. And like reviewing their memories or something *shrug*

[/QUOTE]
Red said:
I kinda imagined that they were still aware while being in that state. xDD
Would be interesting to learn more about that, for sure.

Oh, and happy thanksgiving everyone! Even if you don't celebrate, I hope you all enjoy your day. ^_^

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I like him too, and can't wait to pound him into the dir-I mean, face him on the field of battle. Hehe...yeah

[/QUOTE]
(^.^) You are totally my partner

Ugh, I broke with routine this year... I only ate one massive plate of food, instead of multiple, slightly less-massive plates of food.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Ugh, I broke with routine this year... I only ate one massive plate of food, instead of multiple, slightly less-massive plates of food.

[/QUOTE]
Mm. Mm. First world problems, huh (>A>)

Things like that get on my nerves too (<_<)

Lol. But really, I only had one plate =P. Not so bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Mm. Mm. First world problems, huh (>A>)
Things like that get on my nerves too (<_<)

Lol. But really, I only had one plate =P. Not so bad!

[/QUOTE]
Lol, Indeed. I guess I wasn't as hungry as I expected myself to be. Oh well, there's still a fair amount of leftovers. And the Mac and Cheese is my favorite *_*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Lol, Indeed. I guess I wasn't as hungry as I expected myself to be. Oh well, there's still a fair amount of leftovers. And the Mac and Cheese is my favorite *_*

[/QUOTE]
Nothing beats the apple pies >:( . or pumpkin or pecan or whatever pies people serve. Mashed Potatoes come a CLOSE second. but yes, leftovers...I can't wait until tomorrow (:3)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I like him too, and can't wait to pound him into the dir-I mean, face him on the field of battle. Hehe...yeah

[/QUOTE]
^Implying that he's going to be even near the field of battle.

That's a very funny joke, Kalin-chan/kun~

Naruyashan said:
(>u>) Do you want to win, or do you just want to survive?

Naruyashan said:
Well, I only need your servant to die. So have fun with hiding in your bunker while you lose the war.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Well, I only need your servant to die. So have fun with hiding in your bunker while you lose the war.

[/QUOTE]
Whoo! Hey! Keep it to the RP and battlefield. That's where I want it. Not wasted here. Since this match is ranked, I'll be rewarding points for kills as well as the winner (if there is one), so staying back and waiting is fine, as well as going out to fight.

HOWEVER. I have a post limit for a reason. We hit that and nobody wins. Only those who have killed somebody will get points. It all balances out nicely.

Believe what you will when it comes to my plans. If you're misinformed then it makes taking you all down easier.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Whoo! Hey! Keep it to the RP and battlefield. That's where I want it. Not wasted here. Since this match is ranked, I'll be rewarding points for kills as well as the winner (if there is one), so staying back and waiting is fine, as well as going out to fight.
HOWEVER. I have a post limit for a reason. We hit that and nobody wins. Only those who have killed somebody will get points. It all balances out nicely.

[/QUOTE]
Hehe, fine, fine. ^_^ I'll behave, Miss White.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back