• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey. @White Masquerade, can one of the future fate rps be something like the Fate/ Apocrypha Great Grail Wars? If you even know about that...its just a war between two teams of masters and servant, as opposed to the winner take all aspect of the other wars.

Kalin Scarlet]Hey. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL], can one of the future fate rps be something like the Fate/ Apocrypha Great Grail Wars? If you even know about that...its just a war between two teams of masters and servant, as opposed to the winner take all aspect of the other wars.
I would have to change the rules around a bit, but it is definitely possible. Anything is possible. It's only a matter of if we can get enough people to participate. That's the major roadblock. At the end of the day, this is a fandom and a lot of people don't even look at Fandoms (Especially anime Fandoms) because of anal GMs who have to make everything EXACT, and previous bad experiences with the people in Fandoms.

Truly, almost anything you want for here, I can make work for you. Just need enough willing people.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I would have to change the rules around a bit, but it is definitely possible. Anything is possible. It's only a matter of if we can get enough people to participate. That's the major roadblock. At the end of the day, this is a fandom and a lot of people don't even look at Fandoms (Especially anime Fandoms) because of anal GMs who have to make everything EXACT, and previous bad experiences with the people in Fandoms.
Truly, almost anything you want for here, I can make work for you. Just need enough willing people.

[/QUOTE]
Well, It'd be awesome if we can, but Im happy just to have this one. I've been waiting so long for a nice Fate Universe rp.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Well, It'd be awesome if we can, but Im happy just to have this one. I've been waiting so long for a nice Fate Universe rp.

[/QUOTE]
(o'v'o) I see you're still in the Thanksgiving mood. Good attitude!

And yeah, me too. Fate is such a beautiful Fandom. It's so interesting. There are so many opportunities for juicy interaction between the servants and masters. It being a competition is a plus! It has magic and history, realism and fantasy...what else could you ask for? I'm drooling just thinking about who I'm going to play, befriend, get betrayed by, or die by. I so want to feel that nervous experience. A freefrom RP I don't think, would ever be a good representation of Fate. Has to have a combat system that fits the classes.

So with that said, I hope you enjoy! It ain't perfect, but it's close =). I am also waiting to see the other masters!

Have either of you ever been beaten up by an old lady? Is that a life experience you've had? If so, you'll be having some flashbacks because my character is beast.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]Have either of you ever been beaten up by an old lady? Is that a life experience you've had? If so, you'll be having some flashbacks because my character is beast.

[/QUOTE]
Ooooooooh, New master! (*U*)(*U*)(*U*)(*U*)

@Kalin Scarlet

I...might have to re-think my alliance with you, LOL. We could have taken Yuri on together and made it out alive, but if this Jenevia steps in, ugggh. It's like fighting another servant (x_x) I dunno if I can support you, xD

@Cross_Rhodes

Good master! I loved reading it. Right now you're the wild card that flip everything T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. See how quickly she jumps ship? Everyone's going to get betrayed by White Masquerade by the time this is over.

Cross_Rhodes]I could see my character not wanting to kill yours because she's so young [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
But @Kalin Scarlet on the other hand. . . It's on.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, My character wouldn't fight yours seriously anyways. Old woman, and all. Heck, He probably wouldnt fight any female short of a servant at his best. And he'd only fight a servant for real because the alternative is practically instant death.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
I...might have to re-think my alliance with you, LOL. We could have taken Yuri on together and made it out alive, but if this Jenevia steps in, ugggh. It's like fighting another servant (x_x) I dunno if I can support you, xD

@Cross_Rhodes

Good master! I loved reading it. Right now you're the wild card that flip everything T_T
[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]Lol. See how quickly she jumps ship? Everyone's going to get betrayed by White Masquerade by the time this is over.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed, she does. But meh, that's youth, not much you can do about it.

We still have to wait for servants to be produced as well, @Red but I know exactly how you feel xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Cross_Rhodes]Lol. See how quickly she jumps ship? Everyone's going to get betrayed by White Masquerade by the time this is over. [/QUOTE] (> :D ) So what if I flip-flop >=O [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

I wouldn't leave you like that. ~.~ I'm still committed. You just have to promise to keep Cross of of me =/. I'll see if I can smooch up Life a little to help us out. But even then I don't think it'd be easy.

@Red

I have the feeling, you'll be paired with a sick master

Genocide said:
I might be really interested if there are any more spots left.
Oh you...you have a Yato avatar. Perhaps a Noragami roleplay will be more of your taste :3

Genocide said:
I could be either or. And also I like Norgami but it's meh. I like this a lot better.
You might as well try both. Life has a Noragami RP going, check it out! No harm looking, friend.

Also, for this, there's no either or (>A>). You have to be firm with your choice Genocide! So tell me...MASTER OR SERVANT?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You might as well try both. Life has a Noragami RP going, check it out! No harm looking, friend.
Also, for this, there's no either or (>A>). You have to be firm with your choice Genocide! So tell me...MASTER OR SERVANT?

[/QUOTE]
Oh shush, let the man have his crisis of indecision. I mean, I felt the same way at first. I just picked the role of master because I didn't want to wait to make my cs... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back