• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]
tumblr_inline_mh646dqiqC1r1e4s2.gif

Great, now I'm conflicted @.@

[/QUOTE]
It is alright Black...you can be a Master. I'll just have to shock you to death to satisfy my aching heart...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Oh, Tell her I said hi, happy thanks giving and I've been waiting for a reply to our pm for about a month :P

[/QUOTE]
Oooo girl I'll be giving her a talk for sure~

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5419-black-masquerade/ said:
@Black Masquerade[/URL]
Novice Lineage (' :| )

@Genocide

Gotcha. Let me finish up with the masters and I'll handle the servants. I'll tell you what next soon
What the hell White... You could've given something good to me.

Curse you Coin Goddess!

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]What the hell White... You could've given something good to me.
Curse you Coin Goddess!

[/QUOTE]
Hey, you gotta work with what you've got (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]...Atleast Life is not better than me. >.>

[/QUOTE]
Sadly, nearly everyone else is...better hope you get dat Saber class ^_^

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]...Atleast Life is not better than me. >.>

[/QUOTE]
What's that suppose to mean?

._.

Masters Chosen

Hello! So, all 7 masters have been chosen. If you can't finish your profile right away, don't worry. We are actually way ahead of schedule, so relax. If you could just finish up the profile by around December 1st (Next Tuesday), that would be wonderful.

From here on, the rest of what we do until the start of the RP will be SECRET. Do not tell anyone about what you're doing from now until the end of the Role-play. Consider this the start of the battle. It is your responsibility to keep your secrets, secret.

So what I want you Masters to do now when you have time, is to make a list of the servants you want from 1-7. When you are done, PM me the list. My tip to you, is to think about what order you put the servants in. This is a very important part of the RP. No joke, one of you could lose right now.

Anyway, good luck! Ask me if you have any questions. Think about it carefully! Choose wisely.

@White Masquerade

@LifeNovel

@QuirkyAngel

@Kalin Scarlet

@Cross_Rhodes

@Naruyashan

@Black Masquerade

Archer said:
Then can we reserve eras starting now?
Almost. I'll be tagging you and the others interested in Servants shortly.

@LifeNovel

Nope. No need to wait on servants to be made. No matter what, there will always be those 7 classes. So choose what class you'd like to be with ( ;) )

Servant Eras & Class

Okay, sorry if I mis-tag anyone. It was hard to see who clearly wanted a servant. The 7 masters have been chosen; you can check most of them out in the CS signups of the main thread. They are now sending me lists of which class they'd like to partner with.

If you are interested in making a servant, PM me the Era and Class. It is first come, first serve. I will edit the 1st post of this interest check, to let you know what is open. I will delay listing them "closed" a bit, just to make sure nobody can figure out who has what. Any questions, ask me via PM or in the thread.

If you want to know any due dates, it'd be around December 10th, as I want to start around December 15th and finish by January 1st.

@Archer

@Red

@Genocide

@The One Eyed Bandit

@BLUR

Genocide said:
That's if I get the right time period and such xD . Can't wait for the gr8 b8 m8.
Lol. It's not like I want to make it hard on everybody =P. Just has to be this way.

• Also, we need TWO more servants. That deadline is 2 weeks. If you know anyone who might be interested, give them a shout.
  • Masters will know what classes they get after each of them has turned in their Servant List.

That's all for now, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back