• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]Can I be Abraham Lincoln?

[/QUOTE]
COUGH* It's a secret shhhh *COUGH

@LifeNovel

*salutes* I hope your character is nice.

@BLUR

Ah yup, that makes sense why they'd want it changed. Native Americans really got the short end of the stick =/. Their whole country...pretty much stolen from them

@Black Masquerade

Be whoever you want. Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, the guy who went to the North Pole. Up to you.

Edit: Yeah don't say it out loud xD

O̶h̶!̶ ̶D̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶u̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

I see... I'll keep that in mind!

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]O̶h̶!̶ ̶D̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶u̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶K̶i̶n̶g̶.̶
I see... I'll keep that in mind!

[/QUOTE]
No, no! Rosa Parks!!! Be Rosa Parks!!!!

LifeNovel said:
No, no! Rosa Parks!!! Be Rosa Parks!!!!
e.e Ya'll are making me think up hilarious Noble Phantasms for these people (>u>)

I'm not telling though

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]e.e Ya'll are making me think up hilarious Noble Phantasms for these people (>u>)
I'm not telling though

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mt82ppjsDm1s8axvbo1_500.gif

I'm excited to see what kinds of masters turn up. I already have a few servants at the ready and I'm just waiting to see which would be more fun based on the masters xD

Red said:
I'm excited to see what kinds of masters turn up. I already have a few servants at the ready and I'm just waiting to see which would be more fun based on the masters xD
Same! You already have the tease, the cool guy, and the Ice Queen. We just need a jock, scientist, badass, and nun, haha.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Same! You already have the tease, the cool guy, and the Ice Queen. We just need a jock, scientist, badass, and nun, haha.

[/QUOTE]
I have a servant for each class covered except probably for Assassin. Which makes me look forward to what type of masters so I'd know which one to use :3

@Red

That's if the masters even want your class. The Servant lottery for Masters, is going to be the next obstacle in the role-play. :5/5:. I look forward to it.

@Naruyashan

Heya Naru. Do you at least know whether you'll be a master or servant? If master, I can tell you what your character's lineage will be right now

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/48-red/ said:
@Red[/URL]
That's if the masters even want your class. The Servant lottery for Masters, is going to be the next obstacle in the role-play. :5/5:. I look forward to it.

@Naruyashan

Heya Naru. Do you at least know whether you'll be a master or servant? If master, I can tell you what your character's lineage will be right now
I know. I'm just saying that I'm gonna pick who I'll use depending on the master's list :) )

Naruyashan said:
I'd prefer to be a master, though I can be a servant if needed.
Damn. You got noble lineage. Congrats. This match is gonna be a pain in the butt for me. If you have any questions on anything, let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Naruyashan said:
One question, though; are masters to have Mystic Codes?
If you'd like to use something like that, sure. Really anything goes, as long as it follows how much "Prana" you have. Think of the Prana everybody has, like money. You pay Prana to do things. As long as you follow the Prana, do and add in whatever you want.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If you'd like to use something like that, sure. Really anything goes, as long as it follows how much "Prana" you have. Think of the Prana everybody has, like money. You pay Prana to do things. As long as you follow the Prana, do and add in whatever you want.

[/QUOTE]
I've reread the mechanics for the Noble Phantasms. Soooo a noble phantasm's effect is determined by the type and it can also have a debuff/buff effect, or does it have to be one or the other?

@Red

For this role-play, yes it is one or the other. Having damage + effects together, would make things a little too complicated for this first go-around. I might put them together for the next RP, but for this first one, it's one or the other.

@Archer

For the same reason I gave Red, no mystic codes with special effects, just because I want to make this RP simple. I don't want to add in too many things right off the bat. It's also why I don't have any of those EX skills, immunities and such, because that would make the role-play impossible for casual people to join. I can see items that actually do something being added into the next RP, but not for this first one.

Oye White my character's gonna be a scientist~

And not cause you said it ;)

It was already part of the plan.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Sure it was...(BP)

[/QUOTE]
No! Really! Another reason why she's gifted with electricity! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back