• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol, Red please. Don't pay attention to that. That list is completely incorrect. If you really want to know, Saber is already created and paired.
I list the wrong classes and eras taken on purpose. I'm serious about not knowing what servant goes where.

[/QUOTE]
But, how would we know who got paired based on that list?

@Red

Not quite. I'll always change the title to the interest check of where we're at. It's meant to mean waiting on CS's to be finished.

@Kalin Scarlet

It will be found out in the IC. All anyone needs to know, is who their partner is.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/48-red/ said:
@Red[/URL]
Not quite. I'll always change the title to the interest check of where we're at. It's meant to mean waiting on CS's to be finished.

@Kalin Scarlet

It will be found out in the IC. All anyone needs to know, is who their partner is.
Sorry, I meant to say, how would any of us know who another person was paired with, just by looking at the list? II get it now, you didn't want to reveal the class, and the era they came from, so you botched the list. But maybe it would have been easier to make the list private, instead, and just showed people what was available when they came to you.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Sorry, I meant to say, how would any of us know who another person was paired with, just by looking at the list? II get it now, you didn't want to reveal the class, and the era they came from, so you botched the list. But maybe it would have been easier to make the list private, instead, and just showed people what was available when they came to you.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not quite understanding what you're asking, but I can explain a bit of what I do. What's on the 1st post of the interest check, is only to show what masters there are and the eras available for servants. That's all I use it for. In my private thread, I have who is with who and all the real open/closed positions listed. When people PM me, I can tell them what's open and what's not.

If your question is how you would know I am paired with LifeNovel for example, once the RP officially starts, you would look under the "Notes" tab of the main RP, and under "Servant". It will be listed there.

If you mean you want to know what user Life or I are paired with right now, I don't see why that has to be known before the start of the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'm not quite understanding what you're asking, but I can explain a bit of what I do. What's on the 1st post of the interest check, is only to show what masters there are and the eras available for servants. That's all I use it for. In my private thread, I have who is with who and all the real open/closed positions listed. When people PM me, I can tell them what's open and what's not.
If your question is how you would know I am paired with LifeNovel for example, once the RP officially starts, you would look under the "Notes" tab of the main RP, and under "Servant". It will be listed there.

If you mean you want to know what user Life or I are paired with right now, I don't see why that has to be known before the start of the RP.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, I hear my name being called? Ooooh is my partner already in?

LifeNovel said:
Eh, I hear my name being called? Ooooh is my partner already in?
Yup. Just finishing up their CS. :5/5: Knowing your kind of Master, I think you'll like it. It definitely fits ^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yup. Just finishing up their CS. :5/5: Knowing your kind of Master, I think you'll like it. It definitely fits ^^

[/QUOTE]
Is it ready now?

1384448365989.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'm not quite understanding what you're asking, but I can explain a bit of what I do. What's on the 1st post of the interest check, is only to show what masters there are and the eras available for servants. That's all I use it for. In my private thread, I have who is with who and all the real open/closed positions listed. When people PM me, I can tell them what's open and what's not.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, that's not what I was trying to say. It's fine though, it was nothing important. How is your day going?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Lol, that's not what I was trying to say. It's fine though, it was nothing important. How is your day going?

[/QUOTE]
Ah that's embarrassing, lol. I'm trying so hard to get it. If you want to skip over it, NP. I am sorry!

My day is going well. I'm just ready to start this thing. You know this ( :P )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
My day is going well. I'm just ready to start this thing. You know this ( :P )

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I know. I'm right there with you, white xD Can't wait to meet my servant, can't wait to meet the competition, can't wait for your character to give up her life for mine...or vice versa, I'm not picky.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Yes, I know. I'm right there with you, white xD Can't wait to meet my servant, can't wait to meet the competition, can't wait for your character to give up her life for mine...or vice versa, I'm not picky.

[/QUOTE]
R.O.F.L. My character dying for yours? Never going to happen. Fernanda's servant would kick her butt. Though I will say, my character is the only one you'll need to worry about xD . The rest of the masters and servants are just there for practice. I'll take them out easy. I bet I knock out more than you!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]R.O.F.L. My character dying for yours? Never going to happen. Fernanda's servant would kick her butt. Though I will say, my character is the only one you'll need to worry about xD . The rest of the masters and servants are just there for practice. I'll take them out easy. I bet I knock out more than you!

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure you will. Then,when you and your servant have used up all of your energy in the others, Me and mine will come in and sweep up the win, and the Grail. Of course, that's just one way to go about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I'm sure you will. Then,when you and your servant have used up all of your energy in the others, Me and mine will come in and sweep up the win, and the Grail. Of course, that's just one way to go about it.

[/QUOTE]
>.> You can't outfox me Kalin. Maybe next RP, but not this one. I'm telling you right now, you won't win. Whatcha gonna do about it?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Win, and prove you oh so very wrong, milady~

[/QUOTE]
I like people who can prove what they say. Prove it, Kalin Scarlet. I'll be right there RPing with you (^.^)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]It'll be my genuine pleasure, White.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, okay we're done right? xD Let's leave the rest for IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back