• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ha! Fernanda will do what she must. The De Mello's are not a family to play with.

[/QUOTE]
So you say (>>) oh well, I'll trust your word in the matter.

@Black Masquerade

Lol. Black ^.^ Your CS-making skills are fine. If you could rank the servant classes you'd like to have from 1-7 and PM it to me, that'd be the last thing! And no worries, any questions you have about anything, I'll answer straightaway. :5/5:

P.S. I knew you'd make a lazy bum

Last edited by a moderator:
He's not even lazy White... His picture just makes him look like one. >.>

(I thought a pompadour fit this character so perfectly.)

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]He's not even lazy White... His picture just makes him look like one. >.>
(I thought a pompadour fit this character so perfectly.)

[/QUOTE]
xD . I love the hair and his traits! And You caught me! The pic does make him look lazy (^.^). Am glad to have a full American though. I'll be rooting for USA

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]*cough* *cough*
Maybe you could... You know... Give a boost to his stats for being American?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, no. You'll start in the gutters with the rest of us low born magi.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Yeah, no. You'll start in the gutters with the rest of us low born magi.

[/QUOTE]
Oye you mess with him, you mess with me

*puffs out chest*

Masters Have Received Their Servant Classes

Now, all masters have received their servant classes. It was an exciting draw, with some people missing their choice by just a few inches (^.^). Overall, it was very good! It was a very good draft!

I will contact the finished servants soon to let them know which master they got paired with.

So, is anyone dissatisfied with their choice, and brave enough to admit it?

Update On Fate/Freefall

Hey all, if you didn't already know, Fate/Freefall is going to be the sequel RP to this one. Consider it the match where we'll really get into each other. However, this RP will give me some valuable information on what to change next, so please, go all out and get a feel for how things work. Don't be afraid to make mistakes or do silly things. So without further ado, here are the main changes you'll see with Fate/Freefall.

Fate/Freefall
  • Changes and additions to Master Classes/Balance Changes to Master + Servant Prana & HP
  • Passive Noble Phantasms
  • Dual Noble Phantasms
  • Masters Charging a Servant's Prana
  • Slight Change to Era Dates
  • Battle Areas (Possible; May Be Moved to the 3rd RP)

With the next RP, I am taking time to focus on Servants & making them feel unique, improving teamwork between Masters & Servants, and opening up more ways to use strategy in the RP. The RP will be taking place in New York City. That's all I've got for you. I am excited for it! I hope what you do here, will help me make it even better! Any questions, ask me here.

@Archer

The possible number of Servant combinations has changed from 1,600 to about 36,300. Bit by bit, I'm working everything out. Thanks for your comments ( :P )

Cool, we'll be in my city for the next round! That makes me even more excited :D

It's also funny that the last servant to be summoned is Saber. Kinda too coincidental if you ask me. lol

Red said:
When's this starting again?
December 15. I am tempted to speed it up, but I have to stick to what I say, so I'll at least wait until Sunday to start bugging the remaining people just a little

Morning, everyone! How are we all doing? Everyone still pumped for the rp?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Morning, everyone! How are we all doing? Everyone still pumped for the rp?

[/QUOTE]
Morning to you, Kalin. I am beyond pumped. It's hard, but I am keeping very patient. One step at a time.

Red said:
Still no sign of Saber I presume?
Lol, Red please. Don't pay attention to that. That list is completely incorrect. If you really want to know, Saber is already created and paired.

I list the wrong classes and eras taken on purpose. I'm serious about not knowing what servant goes where.

Oh ok. Not like I was looking at that now though. I just thought the reason that we're not starting yet (aside from you saying so) was because we still lacked a servant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back