• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Fate/Rising (Completed)

Would You Be Interested In A Continuing Series of Tournament Role-Play?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Complicated

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
@White Masquerade
Done:) Tell me if there's anything wrong with Claire's cs.
Excellent. This is what I was afraid of. She has a good reason for the grail @_@ Jeez. When you have a chance, if you could rank the servants you want from 1 to 7 then PM the list, that'd be great. Claire is accepted.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Excellent. This is what I was afraid of. She has a good reason for the grail @_@ Jeez. When you have a chance, if you could rank the servants you want from 1 to 7 then PM the list, that'd be great. Claire is accepted.

[/QUOTE]
There's more to strategy than just stats and hp =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>A>)
Well played Quirk

[/QUOTE]
Lol, White. Are you sure youre up for participating in this war?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Lol, White. Are you sure youre up for participating in this war?

[/QUOTE]
Lmao, right? I thought I was ready for this, but I'm already super nervous. I want to see what servant I end up with, so I can at least know something for certain.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao, right? I thought I was ready for this, but I'm already super nervous. I want to see what servant I end up with, so I can at least know something for certain.

[/QUOTE]
Just hope it's not Assassin.

Maybe not quite such a sudden shift...ah, be like Rin Tohsaka, @White Masquerade . Empathetic, with the will to do what's nessecary.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]You're such a softy White Masquerade. I had no idea.
Channel your inner Kirei Kotmoine, girl.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archer

*whistles* I cannot comment on that. *shakes head no*

@Cross_Rhodes

(:'() But Cross, how can you kill someone like Claire? Her life is just starting! She was sick as a kid, and just managed to get a bf after all she's been through. Her helper has a dying heir =/. How can you cut her life short like that??

@Kalin Scarlet

Yes. This is what it might have to come to..

No, no, no. Stop. No.

I've never met someone so unvillainous before.

It's a good thing @LifeNovel is in this. If you want to be evil, just do what she does.

@LifeNovel[/URL] is in this. If you want to be evil, just do what she does.
Absolutely not!

...I get the feeling we're starting to draw lines here Cross, you better be careful with what you say. If Jenevia decides to cross a line she shouldn't....she won't get away with it.

XDD

No, I was just kidding. Actually, I too am a softy. I hate picking mean dialogue options in video games because it might hurt my party member's feelings.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]XDD
No, I was just kidding. Actually, I too am a softy. I hate picking mean dialogue options in video games because it might hurt my party member's feelings.

[/QUOTE]
Haha! You too? I pick the neutral answers over the good ones if that makes me a bit badder >=)

But really, what happens, happens. I wish we could all win and share the wish. But we cant. (o'v'o). So I'll just say good luck.

For me, it'll be the Master-Master relationships. I'm also interested in seeing though how servants influence the master. I love it cause they each have power over the other. The master has the seals, but the Servant is pretty much the bodyguard and muscle. I can see where that'd be fun to watch develop

Hah. Life had to be the most kindhearted of us all =p. I dunno how she's gonna RP the British Bada** Cherise

Red said:
*Waits for the Master-Servant list.
It should be either today or tomorrow. The servant deadline is in a about 2 weeks so the last ones may take some time to come in. I will try to see if I can move things along though.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hah. Life had to be the most kindhearted of us all =p. I dunno how she's gonna RP the British Bada** Cherise

[/QUOTE]
I'll find a way

( ;) )

Don't you worry about me White

Ughhh, the anticipation is killing me ;-;

LifeNovel said:
I'll find a way
( ;) )

Don't you worry about me White
Well, white really has the kindhearted problem, so I don't quite know how she will handle anyone who won't quit...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Ughhh, the anticipation is killing me ;-;
Well, white really has the kindhearted problem, so I don't quite know how she will handle anyone who won't quit...

[/QUOTE]
Ha! Fernanda will do what she must. The De Mello's are not a family to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back