• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Resurrection (1+ slots open, 13 slots filled)

Darkholme

Performance Artist
Looking for detailed roleplayers to participate in Fate/Resurrection, a detailed roleplay focusing on many small 1x1 interactions and combat. Experience with the franchise is not strictly necessary.

The plot: Seven magi summon seven heroes from the past into seven different classes, and form a partnership known as Masters and Servants. The seven teams of master and servant must fight each other in order to claim the Holy Grail, a magical artifact capable of granting any wish in the world.

For more information, and to apply, please check the information forum in the hosted project. Again, I'd like to stress that experience with the franchise is not strictly necessary, but activity is a must.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there's a lot of 1x1 interaction in this type of RP we're trying to pair people up based on similar timezones so we ask anyone interested to PM/tell us their timezone and availability. We want people to be able to post at least once a day so things don't get bogged down and grind to a halt and that's why we want to try to make teams with similar available hours.

So, for future reference for anyone else interested, just tell us your timezone and available hours along with whether you'd like to be a master or servant. If you want to be a servant state the class as well. Once you're approved and got that out of the way you just look at the form for character creation and PM the filled out form to Darkholme.

I suppose for ease of use I should also post what slots are actually available. So here they are.

Master: Closed

Master: Open

Master: Open

Saber: Closed

Archer: Closed

Lancer: Closed

Caster: Closed

Rider: Closed

Assassin: Closed

Berserker: Closed

Hmm... in one already (Granted its not like you guys don't know that. :P ย ) maybe could join... possibly as a servant or to use my other master concept i didn't get to explore fully (pretty much useless but a huge Mana battery. :P ) *ponders and debates*

Servant applications are temporarily closed for the time being. We have a disproportionate amount of servant applications to master applications, and we'd like to fill more master slots. If we fill those master slots, we can pair some people up and start early.

That sounds good, just make sure to read this so you can send us the proper information.

Signing up as a master (sent the pm).ย Just started playing the visual novel, so this will be fun.ย 

With one of our masters dropping out we now have four additional slots instead of three. So if you're interested don't hesitate to jump in.

@Colt556 I got tentative interest. Will check the link out and the combat rules before deciding.ย 

There aren't really any combat rules as such. Stats for characters will be visible, but apart from that; common sense, self government, and - if necessary - GM intervention will decide how fights play out.

There aren't really any combat rules as such. Stats for characters will be visible, but apart from that; common sense, self government, and - if necessary - GM intervention will decide how fights play out.

I've spent many a year doing these types of honor system rp's and they never really work out. I do have a love for fate and a desire to experience playing with my own character in the setting. But not if it's all narrative with no rules governing over success and failure.

Good luck though.

Well we're down to two master slots now so if anyone's interested just send a PM to me or Darkholme, or post here. Either way works really.

Same but it seems we've gotten every interested soul on these forums, and it seems the amount of Fate fans fall short of 14 rofl.

Neat, if you could both PM me and/or darkholme with your timezone and availability that'd be good. Also remember that we're trying to ensure a consistent level of activity and are aiming for one post a day ideally.

Poor Archer is left alone to her own devices seeking a Master. Please, if you care about allowing a poor lonely servant to have a home with a caring Master to join the roleplay. All it takes is just one phone call Master to give them the home they deserve.

Yes, we do still have a single master slot available. Plus, once that one's filled, there are four extra slots that can be filled if interest somehow picks up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back