• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Perfect... um... close enough (LOOKING FOR A RIDER!)

Canon servants are allowed, but you better make damn sure that you're ready to justify them (I'm looking at you Fate/Strange Fake)

Wait what? since then was that thing? I thought C+ meant a C that could potentially upgrade to B

+ is double the power. So if we say A is 50, then A+ is 100. So a servant with A+ strength is twice as strong as a servant with just A. C+ is a little above A.

The caveat is that these are (usually) temporary bonuses. I.E. a servant with C+ strength isn't always stronger than A, there's conditions that let them temporarily boost their strength to beyond that of A rank, but it's only temporary. Some servants just permanently have these bonuses though.

Parameter Rules

+ is double the power. So if we say A is 50, then A+ is 100. So a servant with A+ strength is twice as strong as a servant with just A. C+ is a little above A.

The caveat is that these are (usually) temporary bonuses. I.E. a servant with C+ strength isn't always stronger than A, there's conditions that let them temporarily boost their strength to beyond that of A rank, but it's only temporary. Some servants just permanently have these bonuses though.

Parameter Rules
Oh

Yes letter rankings from canon apply, please be guided by the wiki, or Xel's post I guess.

Wait, who's Berserker then?

Yes letter rankings from canon apply, please be guided by the wiki, or Xel's post I guess.

Wait, who's Berserker then?
Well I said I'm fine with any Servent other than Assassin before simj26 simj26 said she wanted berserker so unless somone with one of the other 5 changes their mind I guess I'm going with Berserker.

wdinatx wdinatx simj26 simj26 I don't know if there is an actual historical figure to use for this, but just throwing the thought out there, maybe it would be possible to make some kind of twin servants? Maybe some kind of figure with a legend so intrinsically tied to each other they would manifest as two?

wdinatx wdinatx simj26 simj26 I don't know if there is an actual historical figure to use for this, but just throwing the thought out there, maybe it would be possible to make some kind of twin servants? Maybe some kind of figure with a legend so intrinsically tied to each other they would manifest as two?
Nah, it's fine, I'm okay with hashashin

__mary_read_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_wadakazu__6c0dd577344395231cea030868512795.png
mary > jack

that is all

As far as I know you can't summon two servants just because they're related. The only time two servants were summoned was with Saber in the third war which was the same heroic spirit but split, I.E. Saber and Saber Alter. And that was only because the two sisters were special snowflakes and counted as one master.

Xel Xel for Anne Bonnie and Mary Read, they're counted as one in Fate/GO, when one is killed, the other dissipates, so I'd still call them as twin servants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back