• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Over Zero

Berserker
Thoroughly done with all this crap in the park

Berserker's stream of fire seemed to be effective, at least evident from the burning smell he was picking up. However, a taunting voice seemed to alert him to the opposite. It was clear now that he had missed. He wanted to give chase once more, but between his blindness and the energy he'd already expended, that would prove extremely difficult. He stood upright, rubbing his eyes, as his vision slowly returned to him. Assassin was long gone at this point, as were any other combatants. Exhaling deeply, he dematerialized into a golden mist, returning to his spirit form. No doubt his master would instantly feel the relief of not having to sustain his material form.

As his spirit made its way back to his master, he reflected on the events that transpired. This was the Holy Grail War. Warriors of all calibers had assembled themselves, each with different talents. But so far, they only seemed to be the warmup for the true fight that lay ahead; the true reason he entered this war. Neither of the servants he fought appeared to be on his caliber. Maybe none of the servants were. This thought irked Berserker as he finally found his way back to his master's side.

Saber
Day - Local Cosplay Convention
Throughout the night, Saber had been the cause behind the 'heartless killer' killings - ripping out the hearts of victims for their master to consume while Saber feasted upon their souls. After delivering the bounty of the night to Jeremy, so that he might continue to exist for another day, Saber had gone out in to the city still in the full armor the servant had been wearing. Saber had gotten a lot of stares, but nobody had said anything until another knight had approached the servant. Saber dropped down in to a stance that signaled they were ready for combat until a high-pitched voice sounded out behind them.

"Wow! You both look great! Especially you, the design on this is really something else. I can tell you put a lot of work in to your costume!"

Saber turned around to see a rather buxom girl dressed up as a magical girl approach them. It seemed she assumed they were wearing some sort of costume. Looking back to the other knight, Saber didn't sense anything from them even remotely, so it seemed entirely plausible what she was saying was the truth. This seemed to be further revealed when the other knight took off his helmet to reveal a rather red faced teenager.

"I don't know how people wear these things all day. I'm sweating bullets! Are you on your way to the convention center? We're headed there ourselves, you should come with us!"

Saber was not headed to this convention center they spoke of, but didn't have a particular goal to speak of and allowed themselves to be dragged off.

Clovis Savatier
Out of the Park and into the Streets

Taking Assassin's hand, Clovis would lift him up onto the newly extended disk of solid air. "Hold on, Assassin," Clovis would say, before a large swirl of flames would appear around them. When the flames would finally dissipate, the duo would seem to have vanished into thin air to Beserker and his Master.

Flying high above the city, Assassin and Clovis would be completly invisible, hidden in a shell of air with light bending around them, the only possible sign being a faint shimmer here or there against a cloud or the open early morning sky. "We should be safe now, Assassin." He would say, as they would begin to slowly descend towards the city below, aiming for an old factory with a sign in front stating that it was now under the ownership of the Savatier Organization, and would reopen by next year.

hudhouse hudhouse Darkholme Darkholme HTCOR HTCOR

Bhaxter Brooks
"Ay! Hey, wait up. Lancer! You don't even know where you're going!" Bhaxter tried to catch his servant's attention as she ran off, but realized quickly that the attempt was in vain. With a sigh, Bhaxter picked up his grimoire and rushed after his servant, attempting to keep up with his reinforcement.

He caught up to Lancer a few moments later and tapped her shoulder, slowing as he motioned to one of the stores they were just passing.

"Hey, this place has coffee. I don't really drink it, so I wouldn't know how it tastes, but it's open. C'mon."

Bhaxter walked no more than two steps inside of the store when a strange sensation sent a chill running through him. He stopped moving altogether and, almost on instinct, turned towards the source of the sensation.

He noticed a red-headed woman, standing at the counter. Bhaxter felt a warmth in his hand, and the sudden urge to run home and tell his mom about all of the insanity he had experienced this evening. Instead, he took a deep breath, and stepped fully inside of the store.

"Uh, good morning! Did anyone else get woken up by all the weirdness?" He asked holding the door open for Lancer to step through after him.

Iskandar Iskandar
Xel Xel

Girouette Girouette

Assassin
The Skies, and into the Warehouse

Day 1 - 5:32
Assassin began to breath easy, viewing the surroundings through his Master's eyes. They were gone from harm, away from the pack of creatures. His own eyes were still recovering, as he burnt mana to make them heal much quicker. He held onto Clovis as they descended, taking in deep breaths.His armor faded, revealing his casual clothes once more.

By the time they touched the ground, he gently set a foot down, as the world slowly came back into focus- he wouldn't be blind, but his sight would need to recover over the next couple of hours. But for now, he would step into the pavement. And so he lightly opened the connection between him and his master, allowing some of the mana to trickle in- before shutting it once more, as to enable his Master to utilize his own mana as much as he needed to. There was a wolf head along with them, which he lightly picked up. His eyes trailing over it, as he felt his hearing buzz faintly, sensing the magecraft hanging upon it. He'd just hold it slightly away from him, as he walked inside the factory itself.

His feet carried him inside, his footsteps becoming more steady with each moment, before he found himself at a formalcraft circle. The wolf's head was set aside, as to keep it a bit away- he would face it away from him, however.

Assassin slowly eased himself into a sitting position, before beginning to murmur. Assassin understood the basics of this- but he could never inscribe his own circles, sadly enough.

Mana began to flow through the leyline, drifting up into Assassin himself, his mana beginning to recharge at a rapid pace- he couldn't exactly hide his presence that well, but it was still enough to ensure they wouldn't sense him unless they were in the factory itself. It was a particularly devious trick- the ability to draw upon Leylines and the mana within the air, as to ensure a Servant had everything in play.

And so while his mana was being restored, he summoned each of his new weapons for today, as the old ones were converted into spare mana. It was a particularly strange process, and one could easily identify it as a Noble Phantasm of sorts- especially since each tool had the faint aura of one as well. They weren't mere tools, they were a proper weapon and all.

However, anyone paying attention to the location would easily notice the numerous bounded fields set up, such as ones that would dissuade people from entering

hudhouse hudhouse
Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom

LANCER

"Ahhhhh. Wonderful! Wonderful! I can buy some convience store coffee and comic boo-"

Lancer lightly pushed past her master into the store, and similarly froze in place, as if she equally sensed a chilling sensation. However...When she opened her mouth to speak.

"Da...21st Century girls are super cute, Master..."

She whispered this into her masters ear, leaning back and seemingly completely missing the menacing aura he had felt.
It seemed she was just taken aback by the beauty of the girls in the store...Despite being a young girl, it seemed she had some...Interesting tendencies.

"Oh well! Oh well! After such a wonderful duel, I'm absolutely famished!...Let's get some snacks too!"

And with that, she waltzed herself over toward the snack aisle...and tripped.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Xel Xel
Iskandar Iskandar
(I apologize that this post is incredibly short, but I can't do much, but need to place Lancer in the store. >~<)

Ruler
Convenience Store
Ruler watched as the master and servant entered the convenience store. From the looks of them the fighting had already started the night before. Something seemed off about the servant, that was to be sure, but he couldn't quite place it though, she didn't seem to be an immediate threat at least. Her master, on the other hand, had quite some power to him, though perhaps not in him. Ruler's noble phantasm seemed to growl. The boy had some sort of magical tome on him it would seem, a tome that Ruler's noble phantasm longed to collect.

He got up from the cafe table and walked over through the door of the convenience store. walking through the air conditioned stacks of product, he situated himself near the magazine rack, not far from the snack aisle where the servant had disappeared to and in direct line of sight of the master near the door. Taking no care to be inconspicuous, Ruler attempted to spy on the two of them at once, rapidly glancing between the servant, master, and the magazine he was pretending to read.

Girouette Girouette Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet

Christina Kimmich
Convenience Store. Now Day 1.
Christina ignored the whining protests of Caster as the little girl continued to spout stuff like being Christina's Right Hand Wizard and what not. Once more Christina tried to tune out Caster as she told Rosa that she was her faithful servant and would bring them victory. Surely Rosa was confused at Caster's rambling, and she was. The Owner looked over at Christina and offered a small smile, "Ahah. I see. She really is retarded... I thought you were joking." Christina just pinched the bridge of her nose and let out a sigh as Rosa said this. Christina offered an awkward chuckle to Rosa as Caster continued on with her theatrics and dramatic dialogue.

Rosa just stared at the flower before looking at Christina, "Hey, on a scale of one to ten. How retarded is she?" While saying this the owner took the flower and offered Caster a smile.

"Hmm... I'd say a solid seven of so." Christina had closed her eyes to think about the question before nodding and grinning. Rosa just smiled lightly at Christina before looking at the door that had opened. A boy with orange hair walked into the store and held the door open for someone. This time a girl, who was extremely short walked into the store. Both seemed to be children, at the very least they were probably fourteen or so. They looked a bit more older to Christina though, and she would guess they were around sixteen or seventeen.

"Ah. Welcome! Feel free to tak-" Rosa was greeting the two new customers before yawning mid-sentence, "-take your time and browse." The owner chuckled at herself before returning her attention to Caster and Christina, she leaned in and whispered to the both of them, "They look cute. I wonder if they are a couple."

"I don't know, Rosa. Also why are kids here so early in the morning?" Christina said in her normal voice, not wanting to hush it like Rosa did. She turned her head to look out the window and noticed that it was daytime. Well, it was dawn, so it was about to be daytime. As she looked out the window she felt and odd warmth on her chest, just above her breasts. It was where her command seals had materialized. Christina stared at the kids before initiating contact with them.

"Seems a bit ea-" Christina stopped herself as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Suspicion welled up inside of her as she saw a man who was at the Cafe across the street make his way to the store. Now normally this wouldn't be that weird, but what made it weird to Christina was the fact that he had determination in his step. She sighed and shook her head, "Maybe he is just really hungry... Or wants to flirt with Rosa." She had whispered this to herself before looking down at Caster and offered a fake smile, it was pretty obvious, "So. Rosa. How has business been?" Christina kept her back to Rosa as she watched the young boy and girl for a brief moment. The boy seemed frozen in his tracks, almost like he had seen a ghost or had a bad feeling about something. Those kinds of things. The girl just seemed clumsy as hell and carefree, that or she might be a true retard. Christina went with the former hypothesis and shook her head slowly.

Once the aforementioned man that was walking towards the Store entered Christina watched him. He seemed suspicious as all hell, going towards the magazines and standing there. He had grabbed a magazine and was reading it but his eyes told Christina what he was really doing. Due to her years of work, she was quite good at determining rapid body and eye movements. The man was... observing the girl and the boy, just as she was observing him. For a moment Christina thought he might be a pedophile... Christina continued to stare daggers into him and she was not really trying to hid it. She continued to watch the man while rummaging through her pockets. She slowly pulled out her wallet and finally broke her observation of the man, "Hey. Shortstack, boy. Feel free to get whatever you want. I'll buy for ya."

Rosa just blinked at everyone at the amount of quietness that had crept into the store. "Wha... Uh. What is happening, Christina?" The girl had asked in a somewhat high pitch voice, something akin to a whine.

"Nothing, Rosa. Just buying these kids some snacks. Seems pretty early for them to be here. The might've forgotten their wallets." Christina replied and looked down at Caster, speaking in a hushed tone, "Oi. Something weird is definitely happening. I'm sure you can feel it more than me... My seals acted up when that boy stared at me."

Xel Xel Jean Otus Jean Otus Girouette Girouette Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet

(FFS this post is all over the place but whatever.)

Yi Kose
Split in Two
--------------------------------------
Darkholme Darkholme
Next to Berserker, all of the wolves and birds would gather. They melded into one giant mass of adipose. The blob would then melt into the soil, fuse into the nearly awoken body, and she would emerge as her lamia form once more! She groaned as she twitched her lithe body all over, quivering the dirt off of her clothes! Gross! Dirt nap! She groaned out, "Okay, okaaaayy... I need some sleep... I'm exhausted from all of that... I'll finish reading that book tomorrow..." She would slither towards her ruined mansion. The insurance company was inspecting the damages, preparing to write up a check and her 'daughter' was handling it for her. Good. She would, hopefully, be able to slither up into a ball in her bed, and sleeply said, "`...Oh~, Berserker... Is there anything I can do to keep you entertained...?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom

The eyes of the wolf would rapidly open once it was set down. It was a treasure... a trophy to these people. Should it be happy? It knew not. It would need a body though, and a humanoid one was built for interaction with the world. maybe wings for the current amount of body mass available. It considered its options, and the fur would bloat up into a fleshy egg. Within a few moments, it would dissolve into a smart phone sized fairy girl! She sat down, crossing her legs and looked over to the Assassin. She waved out, and squeaked in a little girl's voice, "~Hi There!"
giratina_chan_by_rakkuguy-dbaq839.png

CasterConvenience Store: Day 1

79aq0lZ.jpg

Having their proposal ignored and questions directed at Christina did dampen their spirits slightly. Alas it was their duty to prove themselves suitable. So they'd just have to try harder next time. With the flower now in Rosa's possession they brought their hand to once again rest over their heart as they gave the owner a small bow. They turned to face out towards the store and leaned back against the counter, resting their elbows on it's surface. Their gaze was drawn to the door same as the two women beside her. Unlike them, however, Caster knew precisely who had entered the store. The mention of them being a couple brought forth faint and stifled chuckle. "A couple, huh..? That wouldn't be entirely wrong." Caster's voice was low, mostly muttering to themself as they watched the pair go for the snacks. Soon enough an older man came into the store. His purpose was different and far more obvious than the pair of kids. The man's gaze was quickly shifting between his magazine and the pair rummaging for snacks. To an unknowing eye, such as their beloved Master, this might seem strange. Mostly because it was strange even to someone such as Caster.

Unlike their beloved Master, Caster knew it was strange for an entirely different reason. With Christina speaking up, offering to buy the kids their food, a large smile once again crept along Caster's lips. Their Master was adorable in her ignorance too. With their Master finally voicing her concerns Caster simply offered the woman a small shrug. "Of course something is happening." Caster spoke in a tone only loud enough for both Rosa and Christina to hear, ensuring the others in the store were left in the dark. "She's a servant." Caster subtly pointed towards the ditz that fell face first into the tiling. "He's a Master." They then directed their pointing to the boy that was immensely apprehensive. "And he's.... Well... He's special." And with that last one Caster nodded at the man peeping on the kids like some creepy stalker. Caster simply remained leaned against the counter, gently bobbing their finger about in a rhythmic pattern as they waited to see what fun would unfold before them.

Iskandar Iskandar Jean Otus Jean Otus Girouette Girouette Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet xAlter xAlter

Last edited:
Ashe Hakuno

Ashe tried not to look to mad as he wandered around the city, surveying the area as he prepared to fight in this so called Holy Grail War. He didn't know why he summoned the servant he did nor why he was selected at all. Ashe proceeded to walk into a nearby cafe, ordered a coffee, then sat down and pulled out his phone. He tried to appear normal and scroll through the news feed. So far, everything was relatively quiet around, nothing happened yet, and no big disaster struck either. Everything was going well.

Ashe got up and walked back outside, content on planning courses of action. Every street, every building, every corner was an entry point, escape route, or something he could use to win this war. Mentally sighing to himself, he continued to walk the street as he passed by many stores and restaurants, and people. Ashe activated his Mystic Code and went invisible, unseen by anyone around him.

Bhaxter Brooks
Bhaxter was surprised by the woman's sudden offer. As he wrapped his arm around Lancer's, helping his servant to her feet, the teen shook his head anxiously in response to the woman, only to note another person standing beside her and the cashier.

"Yeah, they're certainly drop dead gorgeous. Regardless, I'm getting a stange feeling about the other redhead. "

"Uh, no thank you miss! I appreciate the offer though!"
Bhaxter replied as he walked through the aisle, collecting a few bars, bags, and other things, before pulling Lancer along to the register.

"Can you hold onto this? We still need to get a coffee. Thank you!"

As he dragged Lancer away again and passed by the other women, Bhaxter's skin grew warmer as prana ran through his magic circuits, his lightning coursing across the surface of his skin as a subconscious reaction to a threat. Not enough to seriously harm anyone, but good enough to act as a small deterrent

Girouette Girouette
Iskandar Iskandar
Xel Xel
Jean Otus Jean Otus

Ruler
Convenience Store

Ruler began to tap his foot, he closed his eyes and felt out with his senses. Behind the desirous smear caused by the first young master's tome and his bubbly servant's aura, there were even more mages and servants in the store. Every one could be a rule breaker in the near future, but at the same time they could be allies in the fight to make this war a fair and clean fight. Flush as he was with fresh knowledge and power, he could hardly contain his excitement.

He closed his eyes and set his magazine down, the situation reminded him so much of his human life. Surrounded by people unaware of his presence, but firmly under his judgement. It took him back, 500 years ago, in the fields beyond his palace in Buda. Though he did his best to revolutionize his country, it was the greedy lords and power brokers he had pried his crown from that kept his little kingdom in the dark ages. So he would disguise himself, dressed in ragged cloaks to disguise his royal garments. He would go to the fields and speak with the peasants in their common vernacular. He would lay in wait for the lords to come by and treat their peasants as they would every day, and judge them. Destroying the cruel lords one by one by what he saw with own two eyes.

Ruler straightened up and manifested his royal garments over the modern disguise he wore. Striking a dramatic pose in his true form, he introduced himself as only a king so sure of his position over the people before him could.

"Greetings, masters, servants, loving subjects. I am here at last, so you can know that your battles are fair and just. Please, you can address me as Ruler, or Your Majesty. Let us all have an honorable duel for the grail!"

Berserker
Winding down at the mansion

Eventually, Berserker and his master wound their way back to her mansion, just in time for sunrise. There was still the minor issue of repairs to be dealt with, but it seems that it was already being taken care of, or at least there was an attempt. It was good that his master had their own "base" so to speak, as it meant they could take advantage of it to get some much needed recovery and down time. Situating himself in one of the rooms that still remained intact, he once again manifested himself, but without any of his armaments, and barely sustaining his form. It wasn't really any more difficult to sustain than his spirit form, but he wasn't going to be effective in a fight without fully reinforcing his manifestation. He sat down on the floor, crossing his legs, as his master suddenly approached and asked him regarding entertainment.

He looked up at the snake-like visage of his master, and shook his head, grunting lightly. He knew that rest was needed for both of them, and there was a technique he wanted to try. Something his former charge impressed upon him, but not something he took kindly to at the time. With his natural temperament, and his current state of enforced madness, it would be a difficult technique to commit to. He closed his eyes, and let his hands rest upon his knees, entering a meditative state. He focused on his own prana/chi, focusing it upon his spiritual core, trying not to harmonize it as one usually would do in this situation, but strengthen it, pulling from nearby areas in order to strengthen his spirit. Time would tell if he would be able to achieve this while in his current state. At least in the worst case scenario, his meditative state was still a state of rest, which will still give him a chance to regain some fighting spirit in the normal way.

Skill - Monastic Training: A
Keyword - Buddhism

LANCER
Lancer wasn't expecting everything that happened after she had fallen to happen, not that she had expected anything( Or thought ahead walking towards snacks.)
All that did happen, as a flurry of movement and action, as a lady walked over to address Bhaxter and offer to buy them what they were purchasing, and another man entered the store...Who then threw his hands up in a pose and magically mage magnificently royal clothes appear on him. and announce himself as the ruler of the grail war...

Making him...

As she stood up, her eyes suddenly gleamed with respect towards the man! An Arbiter! A decider of fairness! Such a thing was to her, the highest authority, it seemed, and from her now standing position, she spun around like a gleeful child, blonde hair that had assembled itself into a ponytail when her armor had transformed hitting a few things on the shelf, and rushed toward Ruler...

Such a thing, if Ruler couldn't sense her pure joy and complete lack of bloodlust, most likely would have gotten her killed from such a somewhat threatening movement...Though he must have been fully aware of her lack of want to harm him, and she was almost jumping around him like a puppy.

"Ruler! The Ruler! Aha! I was hoping to meet such a holy judge of fairness in my time on this earth...And such a wonderful Ruler as well...Are you sure you're not just trying to rule my heart with an appearance like that!...Ah! This is wonderful! Master, this is amazing! Isn't it? Isn't it?"
The rant of compliments and excitement continued on for moments.

It seemed to totally slip her mind that he was addressing other servants, until she finished her tirade and turned around to look at everyone starting at h...No, staring at Ruler...

"So...That must make...All of these people...Ahah! Other participants! Also wonderful as well...is the shopkeeper a caster or something, she's cute enough to have cast a spell on me. Ahahahaha!"

A sense of danger and apprehension seemed to be missing from her...If that wasn't already demonstrated.

Iskandar Iskandar
Xel Xel
Jean Otus Jean Otus

Christina Kimmich
Convenience store

Christina followed Caster's hand as she began to point at the other servant and the elaborate as to who everyone else is. So, there were... two other servants and another master in this convenience store... that is quite CONVENIENT. Anyway, Christina's puns aside, it was quite interesting that so many participants had gathered in this normal convenience store. It made a lot more sense as to why her command seals were acting up and causing an almost burning sensation in her chest. Being so close to another master must have caused the seals to react. She examined the boy and let a few 'Hmms' and other noises. The servants did not quite interest Christina as much as the boy did, most likely due to the fact that this was the perfect time for an alliance of sorts.

Rosa began to scan the items that Bhaxter and Lancer had brought up to the register, offering an awkward smile, "Ahaha... I have no idea what is happening." As she finished scanning the items and putting them into plastic baggies, she looked over at Christina, who had a scary looking glint in her eyes.

Christina didn't notice Rosa observing her and merely leaned down and whispered to the boy, "A pleasure to meet another master." She made sure not to touch him, as she didn't actually want to touch a child and be seen as a creep. She leaned away from Bhaxter and looked over at Ruler, who had begun to flaunt himself to everyone and reveal that most of the people in the store were associated with the Holy Grail War.

"Well... A pleasure to meet you, Ruler. I do hope remain fair in this war." Christina offered a plain and dry greeting before offering a small smile. It would be best to stay on Ruler's good side.

As for Lancer, Christina meerly tried to ignore the overly energetic girl who was flirting with both Ruler and Rosa. She rubbed the back of her head before shaking it and looked back at Rosa. She apologized to her friend who merely smiled and went along with everything. This was going to be a long day... Christina already knew that much. She looked at everyone in the store once more before speaking, "Well. At the very least this is an interesting development."

Xel Xel
Jean Otus Jean Otus
Girouette Girouette

Archer
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Long story short, you couldn't get a better sniper, and had to stick with the cheap shit." Archer replied to Gale impatiently, rolling her eyes. She picked up the twin Glock 19's. However, there wasn't much space to carry everything else, and she ended up carrying all of them in her arms. "Though I get that you wanted to get a variety of guns for different purposes, but I can't carry everything at once." She called out to her master, before heading out, and back into the room which Archer had spent the whole night in- she slumped back into the couch, discarding the weapons to the floor. She then picked up the handheld controller, as her eyes drifted back to the TV screen- she had not turned off the television for an entire night. In fact, she had barely even slept. "Oh, one last thing, I need some modern clothes." Archer told her master telepathically. "Because I can't conceal any darn weapons in whatever I'm wearing right now. It doesn't even have pockets."

Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Saber
Local Cosplay Convention

Saber had spent the majority of their time being dragged around to different booths and panels within the cosplay convention. This was a new experience, but it wasn't exactly one that Saber disliked. By the end of it all the servant was carrying around a pile of anime, manga, and other associated objects along with Saber's two other companions. By this time the convention front doors had already been close and locked up. Anyone of the people who had stayed a bit later would have to leave through the back door. They three of them headed in to a changing area in order for the others to get changed. Saber stood as still as statue while the others got out of their outfits before they looked quizzically at the servant.

"You must be sweating. Aren't you going to get out of that?"

The servant shook their head.

"My apologies."

Saber placed the stack of items down on the floor and much to the surprise of the two who had been showing the servant around, a sword materialized in Saber's hand that was wreathed in black and navy flame. In a few moments Saber dashed forward, lobbing both heads off with a swift set of strikes. The servant took a minute to look upon the two headless humans before getting to work. Both hearts were quickly removed and Saber absorbed the souls of the humans, converting it in to magical energy. Saber had not forgot their purpose today and took deliberate steps to head back in to the convention. Heading back to the main exit which had already been shut, the servant made certain it was sealed and nobody would escape. Next, they headed to the remaining exit, shutting and sealing it off. This was when a small child, perhaps no more than ten walked up to the servant.

"Would you mind letting us through? We're trying to head home. Great costume by the way!:

Saber turned to look at the man who had asked for passage. The servant's sword once again materialized in hand and Saber ran the blade through him to the screams of horror from his family. Pulling it out, Saber began the work of culling the people who had remained in the center until late. The flames from the blade raged around violently as they swung and soon there were fires raging inside the building. Nobody would ever hear the screams of those inside again. By the time the fire department arrived to combat the blaze, all those inside had already perished, their souls having been consumed. The last thing Saber did was burn the surveillance recording equipment to ash before all trace of the servant vanished.

Assassin
Assassin could be said to be many things. From one of the most lethal magical killers out there, to a kind father. But it wasn't more than a moment for his hand to jut out, facing towards the small fae-like creature. In his hand was a breach loaded pistol of strange make, humming with power. It was easily his primary Noble Phantasm, considering the fact of how fast he conjured, and the detail etched into it. Bronze eyes were watching red, slowly identifying the small creature, and what hostility it had.

Oddly enough, there was a lack of killing intent from this small little creature, causing him to lower his weapon for now. There was a brief pause, before Assassin finally spoke. "Hello, little one." and with that, he slowly spun around to face the small creature. It was evident this was most likely something made from the remains of the wolf head. And considering they hadn't attacked the Servant he was fighting, they must belong to the Servant's master.

His hand reached out, lightly brushing the top of the small being's head, his mana slowly flowing into them. It was something simple, a contract of sorts. A small flick of blood flowed into the small being, seemingly normal- except for the potent amounts of mana found within that couldn't be obtained in most mortal shells.

It was a contract written in mana, bound by blood. It was a simple agreement to respect each other, and to allow each other boons from the other.

"The ***** **** of ***** hereby follows this oath, bound by blood. Contract to thee, I take thyself as mine familiar for the next five days of this Holy Grail War. Is there any conditions thou hast for I?" His words were imbued with power, as he kept his hand atop the small fae-like being.

hudhouse hudhouse

Clovis Savatier
Befuddled and Angry Inside the Warehouse
Clovis had been working on a golem when he heard his servant say something very stupid. "I'm sorry Assassin, but I believe I may have misheard you. What's this about a familia- what in Akasha is that thing?!" Clovis said as he approached Assassin's leyline tap, pointing at the little fairy thing.

"Better question, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE IT A FAMILIAR!?! It's clearly not a bloody fae! You can sense what that thing is from here!" Clovis shouted as he got ready to try killing it. "Now, don't bloody accept anything it offers!" He said.

After a moment, the magus would stomp over to Assassin and smack the back of his head. "Don't be stupid, stupid!" He shouted, clearly exasperated at this whole thing. "Now, it's time to deal with this," He said, turning to the fairy like body of Yi Kose.

hudhouse hudhouse HTCOR HTCOR

Assassin
Assassin could be said to be many things. From one of the most lethal magical killers out there, to a kind father. But it wasn't more than a moment for his hand to jut out, facing towards the small fae-like creature. In his hand was a breach loaded pistol of strange make, humming with power. It was easily his primary Noble Phantasm, considering the fact of how fast he conjured, and the detail etched into it. Bronze eyes were watching red, slowly identifying the small creature, and what hostility it had.

Oddly enough, there was a lack of killing intent from this small little creature, causing him to lower his weapon for now. There was a brief pause, before Assassin finally spoke. "Hello, little one." and with that, he slowly spun around to face the small creature. It was evident this was most likely something made from the remains of the wolf head. And considering they hadn't attacked the Servant he was fighting, they must belong to the Servant's master.

His hand reached out, lightly brushing the top of the small being's head, his mana slowly flowing into them. It was something simple, a contract of sorts. A small flick of blood flowed into the small being, seemingly normal- except for the potent amounts of mana found within that couldn't be obtained in most mortal shells.

It was a contract written in mana, bound by blood. It was a simple agreement to respect each other, and to allow each other boons from the other.

"The ***** **** of ***** hereby follows this oath, bound by blood. Contract to thee, I take thyself as mine familiar for the next five days of this Holy Grail War. Is there any conditions thou hast for I?" His words were imbued with power, as he kept his hand atop the small fae-like being.

hudhouse hudhouse
Clovis Savatier
Befuddled and Angry Inside the Warehouse
Clovis had been working on a golem when he heard his servant say something very stupid. "I'm sorry Assassin, but I believe I may have misheard you. What's this about a familia- what in Akasha is that thing?!" Clovis said as he approached Assassin's leyline tap, pointing at the little fairy thing.

"Better question, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE IT A FAMILIAR!?! It's clearly not a bloody fae! You can sense what that thing is from here!" Clovis shouted as he got ready to try killing it. "Now, don't bloody accept anything it offers!" He said.

After a moment, the magus would stomp over to Assassin and smack the back of his head. "Don't be stupid, stupid!" He shouted, clearly exasperated at this whole thing. "Now, it's time to deal with this," He said, turning to the fairy like body of Yi Kose.

hudhouse hudhouse HTCOR HTCOR
Yi Kose
Warehouse
--------------------------

The 'little fairy' hummed with power. She giggled softly before stating, "I have three rules if ya want me to become yours!" She fluttered into the air, greedily licking the little bit of blood she was given. Her magic circuits should have overloaded and merely have it flood through her body... but her circuits were unique. A fourth circuit network was born on top of three others as she adapted the power. She flapped out her wings, secretly releasing a few mosquitos with this crimson payload to try and find a way out of the building. She spun her body to try and make it harder to see, giggling like a little school girl on T.V.! She flew up to Assassin's head, and said, "I get to hug you whenever I want... I can nibble on ya like a cat whenever I want... and neither of us can hurt each other! I don't need a giant crushing me today thank you~!" She smiled innocently... She would accept the contract as thanks for the gift, and as a way to try and keep it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Berserker
Winding down at the mansion

Eventually, Berserker and his master wound their way back to her mansion, just in time for sunrise. There was still the minor issue of repairs to be dealt with, but it seems that it was already being taken care of, or at least there was an attempt. It was good that his master had their own "base" so to speak, as it meant they could take advantage of it to get some much needed recovery and down time. Situating himself in one of the rooms that still remained intact, he once again manifested himself, but without any of his armaments, and barely sustaining his form. It wasn't really any more difficult to sustain than his spirit form, but he wasn't going to be effective in a fight without fully reinforcing his manifestation. He sat down on the floor, crossing his legs, as his master suddenly approached and asked him regarding entertainment.

He looked up at the snake-like visage of his master, and shook his head, grunting lightly. He knew that rest was needed for both of them, and there was a technique he wanted to try. Something his former charge impressed upon him, but not something he took kindly to at the time. With his natural temperament, and his current state of enforced madness, it would be a difficult technique to commit to. He closed his eyes, and let his hands rest upon his knees, entering a meditative state. He focused on his own prana/chi, focusing it upon his spiritual core, trying not to harmonize it as one usually would do in this situation, but strengthen it, pulling from nearby areas in order to strengthen his spirit. Time would tell if he would be able to achieve this while in his current state. At least in the worst case scenario, his meditative state was still a state of rest, which will still give him a chance to regain some fighting spirit in the normal way.

Skill - Monastic Training: A
Keyword - Buddhism

With Berserker, Kose would simply hiss as her tongue fluttered. She would try and put her tail on Berserker's shoulder, and say, "Thank you for everything you've done so far." She would fall to sleep as he would do his meditation, snoring softly... ( Completly ran out of ideas for this one ._.)​

Ashe Hakuno
Safe House

Ashe finished drawing the summoning circle in the center of an empty room within one of his many safe houses. He looked at he completed summoning circle drawn on the ground and stood up. Walking into the center of the circle, he dropped a nondescript piece of cloth into the center. He watched as the cloth fell until it hit the ground. Turning, he walked to the outer edge, and prepared to chant. Holding his hand with his command seals towards the circle, he chanted.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let red be the color I pay tribute to.
Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.
Let it be filled. Again. Again. Again. Again.
Let it be filled fivefold for every turn, simply breaking asunder with every filling."

With his chant spoken, Ashe watched as the summoning circle lit up in an iridescent red light. He felt as his mana reserves emptied as he summoned his servant. His war was about to begin in earnest.
@Lancelot

Bhaxter Brooks
Meeting Another...and Another...and a Ruler and a Cashier
"U-uhm...nice to meet all of you, too? My name's Bhaxter...Im sorry, I uh...are we fighting in a store? I'd rather not blow up any more buildings today."

Bhaxter said as his servant continued to jump around, singing the servant's praises. He glanced at the woman standing at the register and felt the warmth in his hand more clearly, causing him to look down and observe the dark red tattoo that now resided there.

"Also, does anyone mind telling me what this is?"

Girouette Girouette
Iskandar Iskandar
Jean Otus Jean Otus
Xel Xel

Ruler
Convenience Store
Flattered by the showering of compliments and attention, Ruler, basked in the gazes of his loyal subjects. The Lancer class servant was particularly charming, she knew how to shower a ruler with the proper affections. She reminded him so much of the grateful people of Hungary who celebrated him during his life. She was so full of life for a spirit. Hopefully the other servants were all similarly attractive. He gave her a small bow before replying to her compliments.

"Why, could it be that someone has achieved the magic of summoning a divine spirit from the ancient times? I look forward to seeing the endeavors of such a beautiful young knight."

He then turned to Lancer's master, who, despite possessing a fine rare book, seemed to be a ran amateur. The two seemed like a full package ripe for his attention. A sweet servant with clear potential for incredible things that he was more than a little enamored with, and a clueless young master who he could easily collect a rare tome from and then leave to the fair mercy of the war. What luck.

"Those, my stoic young master, are your command seals, valuable ancient magic which allow you to compel your servant to almost any action three times. They mark you as a master in this war and..." He said, rolling up his long sleeves to reveal a series of seals of his own. "They make you part of an extremely fashionable club."

He then turned to the rest of the conveniently gathered servants and masters. "Please, shower me with more praise and questions. Of all rulers I am one of the most wise and fair of all rulers."

Iskandar Iskandar
Xel Xel
Girouette Girouette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back