• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 4: Formic Apocalypse)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lux put on the arms and chest of the Ghost Cloth, and hugged Kokoro. He was still inexperienced in this manner, but he would try his best.
Kokoro would gladly indulge into this embrace, holding Lux closely and warmly - seeming to slowly calm down, though she probably doesn't want anything to do with Hamele for now. And she has no idea what unintended consequences she has just caused.

Talia would’ve stopped Bowe, but she was carrying Hamele and couldn’t grab her without dropping the nurse. “Bowe....”

As Ma’arz offered to take her, Talia nodded, and approached him. “Do you want to carry her, or should I?”
"I lack strength. I'll lead." Ma'arz told Talia before speedwalking to the exit. "Follow me."

Talia nodded quickly, before running with Ma’arz to the exit. She really didn’t want to be trapped with the Formatics on their tail. “Of course, the Doctor is hurt. How ironic.” She murmured.

Hamele remained unconscious while being carried, probably not even aware of any of this that is going on at the moment - given the deep rest she seems to have been knocked and burned into - somehow.

Kokoro saw it and her eyes lit up. "...Yes, thank you." She said calmly, letting go of him and managing a smile.

“No problem. Now, we have a bit of a situation” it read. “We are going to the Formic Hive grounds. You need to come with.” It read, he then made the faceplate have a smile on it.

Kokoro looked up, stood up and grabbed on, nodding. "...Yes. Let's not waste time." She said in a suddenly serious, confident tone.

Talia nodded quickly, before running with Ma’arz to the exit. She really didn’t want to be trapped with the Formatics on their tail. “Of course, the Doctor is hurt. How ironic.” She murmured.
large_498319_eoetlwyqkyarhgy_cku47vdq9.jpgMa'arz led Talia to the lab's medical bay, where several Martian doctors are seen managing the medical equipment. When they saw the severely hurt Hamele, they stood shocked while one of the doctors approached her. Knowing that she knows very little of his language, if any, he gestures Talia to place Hamele's body to the highly-advanced medical beds in front of them.

MEANWHILE.png
197f1e1ea2b4d2b6dcfdda94c3c765b3.jpgKokoro and Lux entered a depressurization room, meaning that the hangar is outside of the nitrogen-filled lab. Once the room depressurizes, they entered into the main ship hangar, where several Martian soldiers and engineers, all wearing proper suits and armory, are all carrying around their business like nothing is unusual. They saw Susan and Kqidons nearby one of the battle shuttles, wearing new armor.

//Please ignore the Earth map in the background of the image... or that sexy woman on one of the ships. Also, I'M BACK! For now...\\

//Sweet!//

Lux waited patiently in the chamber to depressurize, and when it was done, he kept tugging Kokoro along to the Susan and Kqidons.

Talia nodded quickly to the doctors, and laid Hamele down on the medical bed. She then backed away, and let them do their work. She ignored any odd looks she got; being a Lunarim and not helping in the healing process was like a human not being stubborn.

“I’ll stay here. If we need to evacuate you won’t be able to carry Hamele.” Talia said. It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.

Lux waited patiently in the chamber to depressurize, and when it was done, he kept tugging Kokoro along to the Susan and Kqidons.
That's where he saw that Susan and Kqidons were wearing high-tech armor, both in their own themes, as Susan's white-and-orange armor conceals virtually every part of her body while Kqidon's black-and-purple armor shows a bit of her skin, probably for intimidation and show, but also has a plasma turret and rocket launcher on her back and has an upgraded mask. While Susan is pacing around a little bit, her fingers on her chin, Kqidons saw Lux and rose her head in surprise. "Hey, Lux! Cool mask!" Kqidons complemented, pointing at his mask.
“I’ll stay here. If we need to evacuate you won’t be able to carry Hamele.” Talia said. It wasn’t a question, it was a statement.
"Are you sure, Talia? Susan might need all of us if we were to ensure victory against the Formics!" Ma'arz told Talia with a concerned tone. Meanwhile, the Martian medical staff are indeed giving Talia weird looks for not assisting them in healing the patient. She had hair longer than any known Da'Mapello! Why isn't she helping? "Um, [why is the Da'Mapello not helping us?]" One of the doctors asked Ma'arz. "[Reasons unknown to me.]" Ma'arz responds.

Kokoro stayed with Lux for a while, chuckling at Kqidons's comment on the mask he had. Then she stopped chuckling when she saw Susan and figured she was probably in a considerable amount of trouble...

As for Hamele, now being laid down and slowly 'thrown into recovery', she just lay there while she recovered and her staff close by, yet out of her reach. The damage on that seemed minimal, but she's probably not going to be happy - considering how highly she holds it...

Talia opened her mouth, and then closed it again. Ma’arz was right. “Your right.” She said quickly, shaking her head. “Then I’ll go. I hope Hamele recovers well.” She muttered, before giving one of the doctor raised eyebrow look. “If you don’t need me then, I’ll be going.” She said, taking a step back.

//Sorry, was busy//

Lux’s faceplate made a smiley face at Kqidons’ compliment. He nodded, and then turned to Susan. “When do we depart?” His faceplate read.

"Woah... nice feature there!" Kqidons said. It took Susan a minute to see what his faceplate reads. She raises her eyebrows in admiration. "I see you got your new mask working." Susan points out. "Indefinite, but soon. I'm afraid that my plan to infiltrate the Formic base will include some impromptu. I didn't have the time to think up a coherent plan." Susan responds to Lux's question.

Kokoro shook her hand in 'that was a bit rough' and shuddered, letting out nervous laughs of 'oh boy, here it comes'.

“Perhaps I could be of assistance on planning” the faceplate read, and he released Kokoros hand.
"Your assistance is appreciated." Susan thanked Lux before turning her back on him to continue to think up a plan. "So, I've been considering sending you and your Fifth Human Army to the Formic hive to infiltrate it and weaken their drone operations," Susan told Lux as she looks into metaphoric space. "The big question is: how are you going to infiltrate it without getting detected...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back