• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 4: Formic Apocalypse)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Talia let out a puff of air that moved part of her hair, and shook her head slightly. “Wonderful. So, are putting this stuff on now, or later?” She asked, still leaning away from it.

Talia let out a puff of air that moved part of her hair and shook her head slightly. “Wonderful. So, are putting this stuff on now, or later?” She asked, still leaning away from it.
"Best if we do it now and get it over with," Susan said as she approached the barrel. She then gets a handful of this goop and starts rubbing it onto one of her arms. During that, she almost retched from the putrid smell of the compound. She turns to Lux. "Lux, there should be an orange button somewhere onto my neck. Press it for me, please." Susan requested. The purpose of the orange button is to open and close her helmet as she pleased; she wanted it close so she can't smell the compound, as she couldn't possibly stand it for a minute longer.

Talia pursed her lips, and tapped her own neck to put her helmet back on. She made sure it went over her hair; no way in hell was she getting that goop in her hair. “Oh, joy. Here we go.” Her sarcasm was at an all time high as she grabbed a handful of the stuff and started rubbing it on her own arm.

Lux nodded, and pressed the orange button, saving Susan’s nostrils from the hell of the material. Then, he scooped two handfuls onto his body, his mask, well, masking the stench. He lathered his cloak and mask and arms and everywhere he said he would. He didn’t wash his hands as that would ruin the smell of the horrid material.

//I'm aware. That's mainly because I have nothing to add or my characters are elsewhere. It's a bit of both at the moment. I 'can' post, but it won't amount to anything unless I cut back to either of the two who are not where the current scene is.

//Speaking of. Here. Have a Bowe post.

Bowe, after running off, had continued to roam the place as aimlessly as one would expect, the poor girl she is having no idea where to go or what to do, but to try and ignore that which she realised. She would run past several Martians, be them of all sorts, though not many tried to stop her from running in these very halls. One of them did however, but Bowe doesn't know Martian, so this happened.

"[Slow down, young human. What is ailing you?]"

"Get out of Bowe's way!"

Bowe would shove past the poor Martian as such, though weakly due to her age, size and stature. The martian was left confused as Bowe continued running, soon reaching some kind of dead end or something like that, and roamed around where she had wound herself up in, far away from everyone else in the 'grasp' of the facility. "What is this place...?" Bowe asked herself aloud, completely forgetting there's probably numerous Martians nearby that won't take kindly to this, and it probably isn't a place she's supposed to have access to.

When Bowe ran past the Martian scientist, another walked by him and stared at him. “[You do know that this is a Human child that you are trying to communicate to, yes?]” He ridiculed before he proceeds to try and find the little child.
"What is this place...?"
“[A location in which you aren’t really allowed to enter...]” A Martian soldier said to himself as he cautiously approaches the cornered Bowe; he really is trying his best as to not make her perceive him as a threat. However, all he did was made it seem as though he’s about to pounce on her, based on his body language.

Back with the group, as they continue to rub the oily scent-masking substance onto their bodies, something clicked onto Kqidon’s mind. Making an audible gasp, she screamed “BOWE! We completely forgot about her!!”, in which Susan’s eyes bulged in shock.

“[You do know that this is a Human child that you are trying to communicate to, yes?]”
"[It seems as though I forgot that.]" The Martian shrugged it off as the other one went to investigate.
“[A location in which you aren’t really allowed to enter...]” A Martian soldier said to himself as he cautiously approaches the cornered Bowe; he really is trying his best as to not make her perceive him as a threat. However, all he did was made it seem as though he’s about to pounce on her, based on his body language.
Bowe, understandably, was terrified, and had no idea she wasn't supposed to be in this place. She just stared up at the Martian soldier with fear wide awake and roaming within her, just standing there, saying nothing. 'Bowe has made a terrible mistake.' She thought to herself, grabbing her blade and putting it in front of her like a 'stay back', yet she continued to tremble and let out whimpers of terror.
“BOWE! We completely forgot about her!!”
Kokoro froze and looked around. "...I'll try." She said hastily, and off she runs to try and find the little girl, though not knowing where she ran off to, it may take a while... As Kokoro went, she tried to make herself as invisible as she could be even with the ghost cloth body on, and kept passing through walls and such, trying to find the girl as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Bowe, understandable, was terrified and had no idea she wasn't supposed to be in this place. She just stared up at the Martian soldier with fear wide awake and roaming within her, just standing there, saying nothing. 'Bowe has made a terrible mistake.' She thought to herself, grabbing her blade and putting it in front of her like a 'stay back', yet she continued to tremble and let out whimpers of terror.
The soldier stood back in surprise when Bowe pulled out her giant chainsaw. "[This Human child has a chainsaw?!]" The Martian said in disbelief. "[This isn't going to end well; this child is perceiving me as a threat and I don't know how to speak her language.]" He continues before he tries again to approach her.

Bowe put the blade further forward, growling. "Stay away from Bowe!" She said in a fearful tone, not knowing what he was saying, of course. She shook gradually as her grip seemed to weaken, though one hand moved closer to the gear on her blade - as if she was going to turn it if approached more. "P-Please stay away from Bowe... She doesn't know what she's done..." She said in a softer, terrified tone - much more intensive.

The soldier lost his balance in shock and fell down when Bowe thrust her blade forward. He then tried waving his arms in a way that he's trying to tell her that he is of no threat to her.

Bowe saw and seemed surprised, lowering her blade and seeming confused. "...You... not wanna hurt Bowe?" Bowe asked. "Bowe is sorry, but she can't understand your language..." She said honestly, frowning.

Breathing a sigh of relief, he nods, understanding that she can't understand him. He then held out his hand, telling her to trust him and follow him.

Bowe nods, keeping her blade to her side and following the Martian along, seeming guilty for going somewhere she wasn't meant to be. Luckily for her, Kokoro was close by and was 'this' close to finding her, so finding her won't take too much longer.

Last edited:
Talia looked to the others and tilted her head. “Hey, where is Bowe? And Kokoro. We kinda need them.” She raised an eyebrow, and continued to drip the disgusting liquid on her arms.

Talia looked to the others and tilted her head. “Hey, where is Bowe? And Kokoro. We kinda need them.” She raised an eyebrow, and continued to drip the disgusting liquid on her arms.
"Okay, you REALLY need to pay attention more to what's happening," Kqidons told Talia, staring at her as she covers herself in the goop. "Bowe is MIA, so Kokoro's finding her." Rewby briefed onto her friend.

Talia sighed, and shook her head. “That’s not.... you know what? I accept my fate as a dumbass. Should someone go find them?“ She asked, putting the gross stuff on her helmet.

Talia sighed and shook her head. “That’s not.... you know what? I accept my fate as a dumbass. Should someone go find them?“ She asked, putting the gross stuff on her helmet.
"You're not a dumbass, Talia. You just have a short attention span," Susan told her plainly as she rubs the goo around her torso. "Otherwise, you would've been already kicked out of my fleet."
Bowe nods, keeping her blade to her side and following the Martian along, seeming guilty for going somewhere she wasn't meant to be. Luckily for her, Kokoro was close by and was 'this' close to finding her, so finding her won't take too much longer.
The Martian grabbed her hand while wearing his leather gloves and followed her out of the dead end.

Bowe whistled calmly as she was lead along, seeming bright and cheerful once again. Kokoro would see them passing by and begin to approach. "There you are!" She called out, though Bowe didn't hear her - only to hear the footsteps of the rapidly approaching ghost lady in that ghost cloth body of hers. Bowe yelped, startled, but laughed. She let go of the Martian, to which Kokoro looked to. "Apologies..." She said simply, frowning. "It's awfully hard to keep this child in control. I'm sorry if that in any way inconvenienced you." She said solemnly.

"You're not a dumbass, Talia. You just have a short attention span," Susan told her plainly as she rubs the goo around her torso. "Otherwise, you would've been already kicked out of my fleet."

Talia laughed a bit, and shrugged. “Alright, That seems fair.” She said as she grabbed a handful of the hoop and let it pour over her shoulders. “Jesus, even my helmet isn’t working at this point.” She said as she scrunched up her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back