• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 4: Formic Apocalypse)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
When Rewby put her hand on Talia’s shoulder, she somehow expected it and smiled up at the Krystalline. “Hey, Rewby. Where’s Susan?”
"I don't know. Probably in her office or something." Rewby responds, shrugging. "Also, yeah, Lux and I gonna make a new mask. A better one; using some expensive material that I received from Captain Sokrat as a gift!" Rewby told Talia happily as she pulls out some scribbled out and unfinished sketches of his mask.

Talia smiled, and ignored the mention of the Krystalline leader. “That’s cool! I’m glad he was able to find one to use, though, before you made it.” She said, with a small glance to Lux. To be perfectly honest, she was glad they had found one at all when his cracked.

Lux looked at Talia at the same time, made eye contact, then nodded. He was glad too. He didn’t want to miss out on this. Whatever it is.

While the crew waits for Susan to return, Kqidons approached Lux and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey, Lux. Do you mind?" Kqidons asked, holding her hand for her mask.

Last edited:
Talia pulled something from her pocket, which turned out to be Lux’s hair clip. She put it on her head, and then selected the hairstyle that looked suspiciously like an old earth singer, Ariana or something like that. It was a pony tail with the hair wrapped around the base.

Then she turned to the other, and raised an eyebrow. “So, what exactly is our plan? Just go to the planet and kill things?” She asked, genuinely curious.

I hope this is just a big announcement or something. I want my improved mask before we go. This one won’t last very long.

He wrote, and gave to Talia.

Talia looked at the shuttle, and shook her head. “I don’t think so, Lux. You might have to make it on the ship, or make due with what you have.” She said, before raising her arms above her head in a stretch.

He went into his cloak, and pulled it her mask, and handed it to her, nodding in thanks for letting him borrow it.
"Thanks," Kqidons said to Lux as she grabbed the mask and wore it.

How heavy is the crate of expensive stuff? I might be able to grab it really quickly
"Oh, pretty heavy. The crate, measuring by feet, is 3x3. And it's pretty full." Rewby responds. "Sorry."

Lux thought about how big that would be, and nodded his head. He bowed a little in thanks to Rewby, and suddenly dashed off to her room.

Talia sighed, and faced palmed. “He’s gonna try to move it.” She was basically stating the obvious. “I don’t even know if he can do that....”

When Rewby saw Lux dash off, she seemed a little confused until it hit her. "Is- Is he gonna move the thing?" Rewby asked, her eye wide.

About five minutes later, if they looked at the entrance, they could see the masked man with a cubic meter of stuff on his back, wire wrapped around it, which he held with his bare hands, putting all the weight on his back as he moved at the speed of a casual walk to the group.

When Rewby saw all of her gifted materials all on his back, her eye widens further and proceeds to step behind Talia a little. "I'm scared." Rewby simply said as she stared at Lux's inhuman strength.

Talia sighed and shook her head. “Oh my god.....” She sounded stressed, like she wasn’t surprised, but like she just told someone not to do something and they did it anyway just to spite her.

“Why am I even surprised, at this point.” A small smile went on her face, and she cast a glance at Lux. He really was incredible. She just hoped that ‘I’m invincible’ attitude didn’t get him in trouble one day.

“You scare me sometimes, you know that?” Talia said to Lux, a smile still on her face. Then she offered a hand. “Need any help with that?” Gesturing to the box, she then crossed her arms over each other, and tilted her head.

"H-How?" Rewby asked out of pure shock, still standing behind Talia. Just after she ask that, Lux heard Susan's voice from behind. "Out of all the things you want to carry, you brought a entire week's vacation's worth of luggage?" Susan sarcastically asked to Lux, crossing her hands. Though she is not wearing the heavy-duty armor she previously wore from the previous mission, she is still wearing a spacesuit fit for a regular soldier, with a plasma gun and a plasma sword on the belt of the suit.

Lux turned to face Susan.

Most of this will probably be gone. I am going to construct a new mask on the journey there with Rewby.

He wrote, explaining the awkward situation.

Talia shrugged, and looked to Susan. “We didn’t even know he could carry that much.” She said, still smiling a little in amusement.

"Did you get Rewby's consent?" Susan asked as she looked towards the aforementioned Krystalline. Overhearing the conversation, Rewby gave the Captain a thumbs up. "Nevermind." Susan takes back as she walks in front of the group. "May I all have your attention, please?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back