• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 4: Formic Apocalypse)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She stopped talking the moment she saw Lux look at her, and turned away. It was a bad habit, to calculate things. At least in her opinion.

She sat down and strapped in, and though she would never admit it, she was incredibly excited to see the laboratory. “Oh, more smart people stuff. Cool.” She said with a grin, mostly joking about it.

"So, who's excited to visit the laboratory base of Regore II?"
"I am~!" Hamele chimed. "I've always been a fan of Martian technology - I can't wait to finally see more of it with my own eyes and maybe even lay my hands on some...!" She added, chuckling. Bowe shrugged, unsure. Kokoro was still mostly silent - all 3 of them belted in (Kokoro was in the Ghost Cloth body) and ready to go, with Hamele and Bowe holding their respective weapons.

Lux sat down next to Talia. The box was on his left, and he saw Rewby sit on the other side of the box, which would let them build the mask on the box. He was also excited to go to the lab. He may be able to even improve the already-advanced mask he was planning to build.

Talia looked at the box, and leaned over to see it better. “So, how are you going to make this?” She asked curiously. She definitely wanted to know how they would create the mask with all these random materials.

I have some tools in my cloak. I have some ideas depending on the materials.

He wrote, and used one of his knives to pry open the box.

Once Lux opened the box, he saw the various expensive materials Rewby was freely gifted; complex computer boards, Titanium ingots, a couple of Plasma Cores, several building materials and tools, the whole package.

His eyes widened at the materials.

I could make a whole supercomputer with these...this is enough. Thank you, Rewby. I won’t forget this.

He gave Rewby his note, and then pulled out some materials and gave them close inspections so he could make a mental blueprint.

Rewby grins, happy that Lux is grateful. "I do what I can to help! Though, I do wish that you save some for me. I have some ideas myself!" Rewby responds as she returns the note to Lux. "Alright, I am now going to start up to engines and make our way to Regore II. Please double check to see if you and your stuff is tightly secured before we begin takeoff." Susan warned in the intercom as the crew begins to feel the vibrations of the engines revving up.

Lux nodded at Rewby, and quickly sealed the crate back up, putting the materials back in beforehand, and wrapping it with wire to secure it in its place.

Talia held on to the seat tightly, remembering last time when she fell over. “Don’t fall over, don’t fall over.” She quietly chanted, in a weird sing songy voice. Made you wonder if she had enough caffeine.

Lux looked over, and put a firm but gentle hand on her shoulder, trying to get across that he’s here if she needs some physical support.

Talia was a bit surprised when she felt Lux put a hand on her shoulder, but smiled anyway. She was glad he wasn’t flinching at it anymore. “Thanks. But I’m buckled now, so if I do fall it’s not my fault.” She said, humor in her tone.

//I didn't forget. Couldn't figure out what to put. That's all.

Hamele would check first - staff, check! Buckled in - yep! Bowe and Kokoro would do the same - Bowe almost misplaced her weapon, and Kokoro forgot to actually buckle in. Both of them now resolved, all 3 of them are ready.

Last edited:
As the engines revved up in activation and the crew felt the shuttle rising, Rewby saw Bowe's makeshift chainsaw weapon and took a keen interest to it, as she tries to understand the components of this weapon. "Hey, uhh, Bowe? What's that you got?" Rewby asked, pointing to Bowe's weapon.

"Hey, uhh, Bowe? What's that you got?" Rewby asked, pointing to Bowe's weapon.
Bowe looked to what she was pointing at. Ah, her weapon. Bowe smiled. "This right here is Bowe's weapon! Bowe made it herself! It's exactly what it looks like - Rewby is familiar with swords, right? Bowe has one right here - but the blade is a chainsaw instead!" She said cheerfully, giving the simplest explanation she could but trying to make it so it was understandable. "There's a little more to it, but that's the basics of Bowe's weapon!"

Gliese832c.png"I see... it's impressive, but I doubt there-" Before Rewby can finish her sentence, Susan pilots the shuttle out of the docking bay and begins to make a course to Regore II, where the fleet was rather close to the planet prior to the crew leaving the flagship. Rewby clears her throat, despite having no lungs. "As I was saying..." Rewby said as she regather her thoughts. "The chainsaw sword is impressive, but I doubt if there's some stability in it on activation... if any." Rewby criticized, under the assuption that it's not that stable. Meanwhile, while the shuttle descends to the planet's surface, Lux notices a tiny black spot on one of the islands of the planet, presumably the Formic's developing and growing hive.

Lux squints, and sees the spot. He makes a couple of theories, the most prominent being the the Formics are spreading extremely quickly. He taps Talia on the shoulder, and points out the dot

"I see... it's impressive, but I doubt there-" Before Rewby can finish her sentence, Susan pilots the shuttle out of the docking bay and begins to make a course to Regore II, where the fleet was rather close to the planet prior to the crew leaving the flagship. Rewby clears her throat, despite having no lungs. "As I was saying..." Rewby said as she regather her thoughts. "The chainsaw sword is impressive, but I doubt if there's some stability in it on activation... if any." Rewby criticized, under the assumption that it's not that stable.
Bowe chuckled, happy. "Bowe understands your worries. Bowe struggles to control it sometimes, but Bowe is still proud of her work! Perhaps it 'does' need fixing, though; or adjustments one day. Bowe hasn't fixed it in a long time." She said honestly, giving off a nervous laugh then after. It is true - with that gear turned, it becomes uncontrollable and a fair bit insane at the same time. Not even Bowe herself can control it, but in past instances she used it, it seems to have... worked well. Not that Rewby would know, but...

"Oooh..." Bowe seemed interested. "...Overhaul? Bowe hasn't heard of that word." She admitted, shrugging. "But it does sound like a good idea! Just not now - it's too late for that at the moment!"

Talia was listening with a smile, but raised an eyebrow as Lux tapped her shoulder, looking at something. “What do you see?” She asked, curious as to what he seemed so concentrated about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back