• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 3: RP-CONSPIRACY)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia, after drinking two cups of coffee, was alsleep. How she was sleeping, no one knows, but she was sleeping. Of course, she was face down on the table with her arms crossed underneath her, but she was just sleeping away.

The Plantera then took a look at the now-asleep Talia, kinda surprised that she managed to still pass out despite having two cups of coffee. "Interesting. The Da’Mapello fell asleep despite having two full cups of coffee made from Human coffee beans." The Plantera thought to Lux as it continues to stare at Talia. "Is coffee like a sleeping agent to some of the Da'Mapello?" It asked to Lux.

“I’m not sure. I do not think so. She has had coffee before without falling asleep. Perhaps her body adapted to counteract the fact coffee makes humans more awake. Or just not enough. She must be tired.” He thought to the Plantera.

The Plantera shrugged it off. "Understandable. Caffeine doesn't always 'perk' you up, after all." The Plantera thought back to Lux, still staring at Talia before turning back to Lux. "Do you have any plans, Lux? ... Not that the Hive Mind needs to know. After all, we can't be trusted with personal information, but this One still wants to remind you if you DO have any plans..."

Last edited:
"I need to talk to the Captain here soon. But before I do, I probably need to take Talia back to her room. A bed is more comfortable to sleep on then a bench, knowing from experience. After that, I'll probably run some diagnostics on the game in different sections so I can tell the non-human playerbase it's okay to play in." He thought to the Plantera, moving a single strand of hair from Talia's face, and prepared to pick her up to carry her to her room.

"Alright, then." The Plantera telepathically responds as it gets back up. "This One will be leaving also. I'll let you know when this One cuts out telepathic communication from you. If you so wish, based on your enthusiastic look, you can ask one of our other Plantera and see if they can show you a visual demonstration of our plant manipulation powers." The Plantera then quickly moves to a nearby water cooler, fills up a small cup with water, and comically splashes the water onto its face, rejuvenating itself a little bit, before it begins to go to the door. "Any last-minute questions, Lux?" The Plantera telepathically asked Lux.

Lux nods as the Plantera began to leave. He racked his brain. "How can I contact you without having to search for one of you?" He thought, moving the empty coffee cups and the tray of food away from the sleeping Talia.

"There are little options on that, I'm afraid." The Plantera responds. "The Plantera usually are not interested in carrying communication devices, like Human cellphones, for others. On top of that, even though we share one mind, we have somewhat of a individual consciousness in every one of us, so by technicality, we are independent. Although we do remember each and every detail of our individual appearances. So, if you encounter another Plantera in this flagship and you are seeking for me, describe my appearance to that Plantera down to the tiniest detail if possible and hope that the Plantera can find this One." The Plantera explains to Lux, now idling to see if Lux may have a response.

//Here's the appearance of the specific Plantera Lux is taking to. Perhaps I can make that Plantera as a minor recurring character...?

Attachments

• Plant_Alien.png
    Plant_Alien.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 4
Lux nods, and scrutinizingly studies the Plantera. "Alright. I know your appearance. You have a small imperfection on your stem back. I'll know it's this One off of that. Thank you, Plantera. I am going to transport Talia to her room, then talk to Susan. Have a good day." He thought and turned to Talia. He pulled her off the bench and carried her bridal-style quickly out of the cafeteria. He did it that way because it's efficient and less effort. He swiftly walked to her quarters, not wanting her to wake up or she might take this the wrong way. Or at least, that's what the internet told him when he browsed for info. Google has become his friend recently.

Talia didn’t even flinch, still sound asleep and not making any movement to wake up. When she slept, she slept hard. Either that, or she was just plain passed out from exhaustion.

Lux nods, and scrutinizingly studies the Plantera. "Alright. I know your appearance. You have a small imperfection on your stem back. I'll know it's this One off of that. Thank you, Plantera. I am going to transport Talia to her room, then talk to Susan. Have a good day." He thought and turned to Talia. He pulled her off the bench and carried her bridal-style quickly out of the cafeteria. He did it that way because it's efficient and less effort. He swiftly walked to her quarters, not wanting her to wake up or she might take this the wrong way. Or at least, that's what the internet told him when he browsed for info. Google has become his friend recently.
"This One hopes you have a good day, too. Cutting off telepathic communication right... now." The Plantera responds. Then, blissful silence ensues within his mind.

He sighed quietly in relief at having no one else in his mind. He opened her unlocked door to her room when he got there, and quietly set her on the bed. He brushed more hair out of her face that escaped the hair clip he made for her, and watched her sleep for a few seconds(Not like a creep), wondering if, 1. Anyone saw him carrying her through the halls, and 2. if Lunarim sleep is any different from Human sleep. He sat next to her, and pulled the covers on her bed up to her chin, wanting her to be comfortable.

Talia, on instinct, held the blanket under her chin and turned so she was facing Lux. She was still asleep, but stirred a little after she moved. She surprisingly wasn’t having a nightmare, and looked pretty comfy in her sleep.

Lux stayed by her side, remembering a while ago that she can have nightmares relatively easily. He was a little concerned for his tired friend and decided to stay for a little while until he was sure that she wasn't having a nightmare or anything bad was going to happen.

Eventually, Talia just laid face down on the bed, head in her pillow. It was a bit weird, but at the same time looked kinda comfortable.....? Either way she was solid asleep.

It was at that moment that her actual room was in view. She had more items that looked like they were worth nothing than something, unless you were counting sentimental value. She had a ton of little trinkets, and photos all over the place. One photo was sitting on her desk, in a silver frame. It was a picture of Talia and another boy, smiling in the picture. Talia seemed to be almost hiding behind the boy, but he had a massive grin and was almost in a spotlight like stance. He looked a lot like her, except the hair was blonde. The edges of the photo were black, as if they had caught on fire at one point.

Last edited:
Lux analyzed her room, interested in her personal life, but not invasively. He remembered her lashing out a while ago with her necklace and her “brother” that she’s mentioned and doesn’t like talking about. When they traded secrets a while ago as well, she mentioned him there as well. He stood up and looked at all of her trinkets.

There was a lot to look at. Clips and wires, a weird fake ID that had a blood stain on it, some crystals and glass Items, and some blueprints for a chemical. Half of it was burned away, but the basics of it looked like a dream killer. Something to drive away dreams.

Other things had names and photos on it, one of them was her and another assassin in front of a bloody corpse, and the two were smiling like idiots. Some of the other photos was when she was a kid, with pictures of her and other aliens. She looked about twelve, but happy. Some jewelry was around another photo, where Talia had a gala dress on and a gun, posing with another girl who had sunglasses on In a ridiculous ‘badass’ pose.

Lux made a point to memorize all of these photos and keepsakes. He kept looking around and eventually started looking for anything hidden in the little nooks and crannies of her room. But before he did, he checked on Talia to see if she was still asleep.

Talia stayed where she was, sleeping, and if she wasn’t on her stomach she would probably be snoring.

The only real things that were ‘hidden’ in her rooms were some weapons, obviously torture devices, and dangerous injections. Some were for intense knock out drugs, those could last hours. Other than that, there was really nothing. Though a small picture of Talia throwing up a peace sign was on the wall. She was next a man who was in a tattoo parlor, and she had her hair held up to show the spider tattoo on her neck.

He grabbed the photo of a smaller Talia with peace signs, and looked at it closely. He was a little envious of this young, happy Talia with a childhood. He never got to have one, and he wished he could have. However, he is happy that she got to be happy. He noticed the spider tattoo, and then went over to Talia, and shifted her hair slightly to see if she still had it.

In the picture she was only about 15, but she seemed a bit happy. It was odd though, she seemed to be wearing a prison outfit.

When he went to move her hair, he found she totally still had the tattoo. It came down from her neck and seemed to be hanging from a string connected to her hairline.

He found it a little interesting, then put her hair back, and resumed looking at the photo, wondering what the significance behind the tattoo was.

The only other noticeable thing in the photo was the fact that she was in a cell wearing a prison uniform. There were a few background figures but no one significant.

//Bump. If you're about to ask why I'm not doing anything, there is nothing more I 'want' to do unless instigated, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back