• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Wait, shouldn't we be wearing our spacesuits?" Ma'arz asked. "Yes. However, I've already kept your proper equipment in the shuttle." Susan responded, pointing to the shuttle. "However, you, alongside Kokoro, will be staying here to supervise the fleet while I'm gone."

"Supervising... No problem. How hard can it be?" Kokoro thought to herself aloud, smiling. Hamele laughed a little. "It's like managing a pack of wild animals. Easy when you get good at it. But when you're not? Good luck." She said, a hint of joking in her words.

"Do not worry. Ma'arz had experience in group projects. I'm sure supervising an entire fleet wouldn't be a problem. Right, Ma'arz?" Susan said to Ma'arz. "Well, I mainly only took part in the projects, but sure. I'll try..." Ma'arz responded, shrugging. "Well, what are we waiting for?! C'mon, little flesh bag!" Kqidons said to Bowe, grabbing her hand and following her to the shuttle.

"Yay! We're going on an adventure!" Bowe said, as energetic as ever, heading to the shuttle with Kqidons holding her hand. Hamele sighed, making darn sure she was ready before she was to go. Always make sure you're ready before you go. "Welp. Here's hoping nobody dies on the job..." She thought when she was ready to go, joining Kqidons and Bowe shortly before adding to her thoughts. "But their lives will very well be in my hands. I'll just have to put them first." She had thought, smiling.

Lux nodded at the new recruit to acknowledge him, and nodded again to agree with him in saying, "What are the plans?" He is quite excited to go back into space and explore the wreckage. Maybe he can find some tech to tinker around with.

Talia was just anxious to help find this person. She hummed a small tune to herself while waiting for Everyone So Susan could explain the rules.

"We are going to investigate the crash site of the Freakazoid's experiment interstellar spacecraft originally piloted by Ailema Trahrae, a rather famous Freakazoid, if I do say so myself," Susan explains. "She had been missing for years and the Freakazoid dictatress, Wrauglo Kacvadua, pleaded me to search for her since her race is starting to believe that Ailema never existed." Susan then proceeds to get inside the shuttle. "Come, my crew. There are already spacesuits with your names on it." She said.

"That sounds too literal to be true, but hey. Let's just make sure we're ready before we even get out there." Hamele said confidently. Bowe was already on the loose and pretty much ready to go. Nobody can keep her down for long, and now she's seated, swaying back and forth left to right and back again. Hamele saw and was trying to contain amusement as she herself got ready.

"Alright, little flesh bag, put on your spacesuit," Kqidons said to Bowe inside the shuttle. "After all, if the shuttle's doors ever flew off, it could save your life." She then grabs a small spacesuit and tries to give it to the energetic Bowe.

"OK!" Bowe complied, took it, and took her time getting that thing on, and soon was outfitted in said spacesuit top to bottom. "Ta-da! Bowe is ready!" She proudly said, laughing a bit. Hamele sighed and stifled laughter, getting a spacesuit for her size on.

Kqidons laughs at Bowe's energetic attitude before putting on her mask and sitting down. Susan puts on her spacesuit and enters the cockpit of the shuttle. "Has everyone worn their spacesuits?" She asked.

Hamele, by this time, was in her spacesuit, and ready. She had to hold her staff as a holster is not in a spacesuit, so for this mission, the staff is on display in it's glory. "I don't think so, if I'm honest." Hamele said. "Give them time."

Talia smiled widly. Best part about her outfit was it could turn into a suit. She pressed a button on her neck, and a fabric materialized over her face. It wasn’t nearly as high tech as her other, but it would work.

"Okay, preparing for liftoff," Susan said. "Hang tight." She then maneuvers the vessel outside of the shuttle bay and into space, where she leaves the fleet and begins to approach the asteroid field to examine the crash site of Ailema's UFO. At first, even up close, it didn't seem much different; the UFO was thoroughly destroyed from the asteroids, making anyone assume that Aliema didn't survive the crash. However, upon closer examination, near the crash site, there were footprints. The Freakazoid race does not have legs; they, in fact, have snake-like bodies, slithering around as a mean to move. This could mean that Aliema was rescued from her supposedly untimely demise. But who?

Talia sent questioning looks at Susan.

“Captian.... you are seeing this, right?”

If someone saved Aliema, then they needed to track them down. And if she is alive, why hasn’t she contacted her people? Her family, friends, nothing?

Bowe was confused upon seeing the empty UFO. "Nobody here? What happen?" She asked, confused. Hamele herself was a bit confused. "If I had to assume, someone must have beaten us to this space race." She said.

"I think it's nothing to worry about, little flesh bag," Kqidons said to Bowe. "You would not mind if I call you 'flesh bag', right?" Susan then responds to Hamele's statement. "Yes, someone has indeed beaten us to this space race. The main question is who."

Talia hesitated for a moment when Kqidons asked if it was ok to call Bowe a flesh bag. It just seemed kinda out of character for her. But she shrugged it off.

“Could we scan the prints? See what boots they are, maybe get some DNA samples while we’re at it? The wear and model might point to a specific species or craftsman that can give us a lead.”

Lux nods in agreement. He adjusts his suit, and shows his pad to Susan, which reads, "Permission to go out there and investigate up close?"

"You would not mind if I call you 'flesh bag', right?"
"It's not a problem to Bowe, so by all means!" Bowe seemed cool with this. Hamele seemed confused at 'who' could have beaten the team to this, and tried to think. "Well, I think it's a safe bet to say it was an alien race of some kind. What kind of race, I don't know..."

“Probably another type of human, if it’s bipedal got at lest two graspers and one set of eyes minimum the it’s a human,” kalis said off handledly shifting his attention to the debris, he pulled up a bit of the metal examling it throughly before crushing the bit with ease, “weak alloy usless for anything but canned goods are you seriously telling me that humans fly around in tin cans?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back