• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Talia nodded along with Hamele’s statement, her eyes trailing on the gun.

“Very interesting....... with your brain, you’d think you could make a.....” Talia searched for some crazy idea in her head to say Ma’arz could build or make.

“Like a hallucination reducing vaccine, or a dream eraser or something.”

Talia laughed a little, but looked to Ma’arz to see his reaction. If he really could get rid of dreams, Talia might ask him for help. Her nightmares were getting worse, and she refused to let them get in her way.

"Hallucination-halting vaccine? Maybe." Ma'arz said. "Dream eraser. Don't know. The creation of dreams is still a relative mystery. Not even the Humans, one of the more intelligent races in the Galaxy, can explain why dreams happen."

"It is true. We have absolutely no idea why we have dreams in the first place, but we at least know what they 'are', but that doesn't help us. Beh." Hamele sighed. "What a shame..."

Talia frowned to herself, but smiled and shook it off.

“Yeah, I don’t know I was just trying to come up with some crazy idea or something.”

Her kingdoms medicine blueprints were pretty ripped, Talia didn’t know how to complete the formula. Maybe she could let Ma’arz take a look later on.

“I just heard that one of the royals of my people could do that, but I could be wrong. I can’t even do 3% of the magic the royals displayed. It’s sad, really.”

She ran her hand around her braid, looking at it.

“I have all this magic, and can use like, nothing.” she sighed dramatically. “And it’s too late to teach me. Oh well! I can still murder people! Oh sorry. I can still ‘illegally eliminate’ people.”

//Jesus. That’s a lot to catch up on//

Lux had been silently watching Kokoro and Kqidons’ fight, and was silently cheering Kokoro on. When the Ma’arz asked to follow him, and showed off the inverter ray, he was actually quite interested in it, but shower none of it. When Talia went on her little monologue, he put her hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

Talia shoot a thankful smile at Lux, before throwing her hair behind her back.

Last edited:
\\We're not going on a planet. We're searching through dead space. Plus, the captain's in the bridge. Don't change the scene until you have my permission next time.

\\ Ah. Wrong room. And okie dokie! Then I’ll delete that, I thought we were going to meet the dictator first.

Lux leaned on the wall, thinking about the places a drifting body in space would go. Naturally, it would go to a place with the most gravity. He needs more info. He stands up to go look for someone who will listen to what he has to say. Rather, write down on his pad and pencil.

Talia noticed Lux’s change in attitude, and tilted her head.

“You good, Lux?”

She sounded a little concerned, but only cause he seemed on edge.

He ignores him, and writes, "I remember where that is, and I also remember a singularity that was rumored to be growing only a couple hundred thousand miles from that planet. A black hole."

Talia’s eyes widened, standing up straighter at the mention of a black hole.

“Do you think that the hole might’ve had something to do with the disappearing freakazoid?”

Talia looked to Ma’arz. He was right, of course. Rumors were usually false, with a few exceptions.

“Maybe..... but how can we be sure....?”

Talia wasn’t completely convinced. With a missing person, they should probably investigate every lead they find. But it was still up to the captian.

"Depending on the freakazoid's velocity, she may get attracted to it, or any other objects in space. I think for the best chance of success, we go to the Freakazoid's home planet and work our way out from there." He writes. "Even if there is no black hole, there is most likely some minor space debris within a good distance from the planet. It all depends on how fast she left the planet, we can gauge the distance she went"

Talia has a bit of a blank face. The science talk was a bit lost on her, but she think she got it. She shook her head slightly to clear her mind.

“I mean, it’s as good a plan as any. Unless y’all or the capitan have a better suggestion, cause I know I don’t.”

She smiled widly, ok with doing whatever. Her mind drifted back to Kokoro and Kqidons, kind of wondering what the heck happened with that ‘battle’.

Suddenly, they hear feedback from the intercom and heard the Captain's voice. "Attention, units. We may have found Aliema's space saucer. Look to your windows and you should see it." Susan said on the intercom. Ma'arz did what the captain suggested and looked out of the window. There were ruined remains of a metallic UFO in a scattered asteroid field.

Talia gasped in a bit of horror. Whatever did that can’t have been pleasant. Debris was everywhere among the field.

“What happened....? Do you think she crashed in the field?”

She looked over to Ma’arz and Lux for a answer, as science was lost on her and she didn’t know what might’ve happened.

“Most likely, it collided with multiple asteroids, wrecking the ship.” He writes on his pad. “I want to go out there for myself.” He writes again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back