• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kalis shook his head at the sight of the wreaked saucer remains “if they where planning on flying through asteroids there ships Armor is like paper disappointing really”

Lux nods in agreement. “We can’t fault them, though. They wanted to get into space without really caring what was out there.” He writes on his pad, and shows it to Kalis.

“fair point but you would think they would ask about what was out there and construct there vessel accordingly, now you know why us neten tend to stay away form the inner rim of the galaxy” kalis turned back to the debris shaking his head slightly as it floated past

Talia grimaced. Regardless of build, she wondered how anyone was to survive their ship being ripped apart.

Then, Kqidons enters the lab alongside Kokoro. Apparently, while Kqidons suffered some injuries during her time in the training room, she had exhausted Kokoro's fiery and explosive powers to the point of summition, as she is quite burned out. "I-... I-I need some attention. M-Medical." Kqidons said to Hamele.

Hamele gasped. "K-Kqidons!" She was startled and loosened her holster, pulling out what looked like a staff. She flicked this small yellow switch on it to turn it on then turned a dial towards the left, where 'HEAL' was in yellow. The staff powered up and shortly, a beam of restoration was fixed onto Kqidons, healing her up in a reasonable speed. When that was done, she sighed. "What in the heck did you do?" She then asked, turning the dial to the middle and flicking the switch again, turning it off.

“Challeneged that flesh bag to a duel,” Kqidons responded, pointing to the exhausted Kokoro. “I exhausted her powers and stamina until she gave up! Sure, I got hurt, but it was worth it!”

Kokoro was indeed exhausted, but she smiled. "Heh, well, if anything, I'd like to think we both got something from that." She said confidently and proudly. Hamele sighed. "You have your victories, and I'll have my own, I suppose..." Hamele said, not impressed. She put her staff back and holstered it back up. So, it seems this 'prised possession' of hers is a staff that can heal people up. But why is it so prized? It's not too out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
// *prized.

Ma’arz just stands there, his jaw dropped from Hamele’s healing staff. “Is nobody gonna question the NEAR-MAGICAL HEALING POWERS HER STAFF HAS?!” Ma’arz shouted, flabbergasted.

"Eh, it doesn't mean a lot. Not to me, at least." Kokoro said. "But, it 'does' look impressive..." She commented. "Judging by how fast Kqidons went from 'help I'm burning' to 'back to normal'..." Hamele nervously chuckled. "Eh... heh! Just doing my job~!" She said, sweating bullets. Here come the questions.

Talia shrugged.

“I’m not questioning it. I’m not smart enough to understand how it works.”

She smiled playfully, but still eyed the staff with interest. It looked a little like her own, only hers was destructive.

Then, they hear another announcement from the intercom. "All crew members, please report to the shuttle bay. We will begin investigating the crash site." Susan said on the intercom.

As soon as Lux hears the announcement, he bolts off to the shuttle bay, without writing a word to anyone. He arrives there within a record time of 2 minutes and waits for the others.

While Lux waits on the others, he saw Susan showing the shuttle from the last mission to an unidentified Human. "This is my prized planetary shuttle. It may seem like something you see in historical documents, but trust me, the shuttle's systems are top tier." Susan explains to the recruit.

Lux doesn't recognize the new recruit but doesn't question it. He trusts the Captain to do what needs to be done. He leans on the wall, looking calm, but if you saw his eyes, you could see he was itching to get out there.

Talia rolled into the room, literally. She had placed roller blades on feet, just for the fun of it. She came to a stop next to Lux, and placed a hand on her hip.

“Eager to go, are we?” She gave him a knowing smile before glancing at the human.

“Who’s that?”

Talia smiled widly, walking up to the recruit.

“Good morning! I’m Talia, who are you?”

She holds her hand out for the other recruit to shake, as she awates the persons name.

The new recruit shakes hands with Talia, and says hello to everyone.

"Hello, my name is Rockwell, I'm a new member of the crew." He says, greeting everyone. "it's a pleasure to meet you all."

"New... friend? Yay! New friend!" Bowe excitedly said, a bright smile beaming on her face. Hamele tried to keep her back, struggling. "Sorry, she's easily excited..." She said to Rockwell, sighing. Kokoro, in the corner of the room, just rolled her eyes and said nothing.

"Rockwell will be a new member of the crew." Susan quickly explains. "He will help us complete the mission I've assigned us to." The Martian then approaches the Human. "Hello, Rockwell! I'm Ma'arz Gelonz, chief scientist of the fleet!" Ma'arz said to Rockwell before offering him a handshake.

"Well, a pair of extra hands is always going to make a job or two easier!" Hamele said, smiling. "Any job, might I add. This? ...This counts." She then realised she had let go of Bowe, who was now skipping around the room with energy to spare and then some. She'll never change, but is it a good thing, or a bad thing? Kokoro just kept an eye on her, glancing to Rockwell and giving a nervous wave before looking away again. She has nothing to say, that's all.

Rockwell nods in agreement as Susan explains to the rest of the crew that he's going to help with the current mission. He then responds to Ma'az's handshake. "A pleasure to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back