• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
//Ah. My bad.//

Lux sprints into the room, perfectly silent, and looks around for the source of the screams, his posture tense as he was ready for a fight. His step made a loud squeak on the floor, startling Talia, and possibly Bowe as well.

Bowe yelped in surprise upon hearing said squeak on the floor, and immediately looked to where it came from still with her blade in her hands, only to find it was Lux. She lowered the blade and sighed. "Yaay, friends!" She said, seemingly brainlessly. Oh, she'll never change.

Talia’s head whipped around when she heard the squeak, but she relaxed a bit when she saw it was only Lux. She was about to smile at him when the bot gave a blow to her side, and a solid punch to her jaw. Talia sneered, and lashed out at the bot.

She struck it in the face, and started stabbing it over and over. She ripped of one of its arms, and mangled its legs. However, it still tried to punch her. Out of Instinct, Talia bit down on its arm with her fangs and pulled it out, so now the bot was armless. She kept stabbing it until you couldn’t even tell what it was.

When she realized she probably went a bit overboard, she leaned on her staff as if nothing had happened, and waved.

“Hey Lux. What’s up?”

Bowe once again saw that completely eviscerated robot and seemed to cringe at the sight of it. More silence from her ensued and she is still shaking intensively more so than before. This look of 'what the heck' lit her face up vacantly. What Bowe can't believe is this - how is she so casual about this 'after' she does it?

Lux calmly walks over to her. "I heard screaming. Do you need help venting anger from Kqidons?" He writes, and shows her the pad as he continues walking to Bowe, and trying to calm her down with a tentative head pat.

Talia opens her mouth, and then closes it again. She glances at the two mangled bots, and the third one she’s standing over, and shakes her head.

“Naaah,” She says hesitantly and unsure, drawing out the a. “Besides, it’s not really Kqidons I’m angry at. Sure, she added fuel to the fire, but today itself has been a bit frustrating.” She twisted the necklace on her neck, and turned her head. She sighed slightly, and tried to give Bowe a reassuring smiled. She really didn’t mean to scare her.

Bowe smiled to both of them, slowly calming down and her shaking gradually ceased. "I'd be saying 'stop worrying' if it was a lot easier than it is..." She said honestly, shaking her head and knowing it's easier said than done. "Bowe don't like aggression..." She added in a similar tone. Funny she says that, despite she herself being responsible for several lives on a planet - gone. They had it coming, but one can only assume she means- "Seeing my friends angry, stressed, and sad... It worries Bowe a lot... Sounds and displays of any pain... Bowe hate..."

“Well, if you need to talk it out, or need a sparring partner that won’t be killed easily, I’m right here.” He writes, and shows it to her. He takes his hand off of Bowes head, and retreats back into his cloak.

//Kokoro, given Lux's help, is sorting out a new physical body for her - a vessel so to speak. Meanwhile, Bowe saw Talia freak out, which drew in Lux as well and they're calming down.

Suddenly, a trio of Human soldiers and a doctor stormed into the training room, startling Talia and likely Bowe as well. “That’s him, over there! The man in the cloak!” The doctor yelled, pointing at Lux. The soldiers began to approach Lux, pulling out hilts from their belts. They then press the button on the hilts, causing two electric prods to come out on each side of the hilts. “Lux Ormidail, by the orders of the Human medical staff, and for your own safety, you will return to the medical bay for your blood transfusion,” the soldiers said after pressing a button on their armor that caused a helmet to form on their head. “Resist and we will use force.” Kqidons just stands there, slightly surprised. “Talk about forced nursery...” She simply said.

Lux quickly turns around, drawing a knife with a plasma battery, and a gun with real and plasma rounds. His eye turns blood red at them trying to force him to take their blood. His eyes give off a very distinct warning not to do this. He backs away from everyone, even his teammates so they don't get in the way, pointing his gun at the soldiers. His eyes do a quick scan of where he can escape to, and he already knows where to go.

“Careful, soldiers. He’s got weapons!” The doctor said. “We can see that, doctor.” One of the soldiers responded. The soldiers then begin to cautiously approach Lux, aware that he will do everything in his power to resist.

"Don't...do...this..." He manages to get out, barely able to be heard as he draws another knife. His eye is as red as, well, blood, as he circles around toward one of the exits, keeping his eye on the soldiers, doctors, and everything else around him.

“Don’t make us do more damage to your body, Lux.” The leading soldier said. “It is safer if you surrender your weapons and await your blood transfusion.” When they get close enough, the other two soldiers began to slowly surround Lux, preparing to strike if he makes any sudden moves.

Lux sees them closing in, and fires two plasma rounds into their helmets. It wasn't on full power, but it had some knockback to it. He sees the lead soldier try to strike him with his electro rod, but he uses his knife, cleaves the rod in half, then uses the bottom of the knife to hit the soldiers throat. And like that, the 3 soldiers are down.

The lead soldier manages to press a button on his chest and sputter out a few words, despite Lux hitting on his throat hard. “Backup needed on practice floor 205.” He said before his head falls back to the ground. Kqidons snickers at Lux a little. “If I were you, I would run.” She said to him.

He nods, and sprints down the hall, but not after pushing the doctor into the wall for good measure. He makes a sharp turn, and he's out of everyone's line of sight. He's extremely good at stealth. Even with cameras, they'll be hard pressed to find him.

Talia has just stood there, stunned at what had transpired. She looked from where Lux had bolted from, to the medical staff.

“What is wrong with you?” She fired to the staff. Her hands were one her hips, and she had a surprised look on her face. “I can’t believe that. If you wanted to get him to do a blood transfusion, direct confrontation was NOT your best plan. I think you keep forgetting, most of us are trained assassins and warriors. Not plain soldiers.Talia heavily emphasized the assassins and warriors part. She didn’t care if she offended them, that wasn’t her problem.

“Augh, sonovabitch!” The doctor yelled at Lux before he heard Talia’s rant. He approached her, obviously not in the best mood. “Well, for your information, MISS, Lux outright threatened us WITH A KNIFE simply because we wouldn’t let us take a fresh blood sample so we can identify his blood type!” He shouted at Talia, again not in the best mood.

Talia sighed, trying not to anger the person further, but still annoyed.

“Oh, I’m aware.” She said sarcastically, before shaking her head.

The doctor then puts his fingers on his forehead, also frustrated. “I guess I’ll report this to the captain. She dealt with people hiding in the ship before. I bet Lux won’t be any different. At least, I hope so.” He said before leaving into the hallway.

Talia sighed, and looked to Kqidons. She shrugged as an 'I dont know' gestrure, and headed off to her room. Lux was dangerous, and these people were playing with fire trying to catch him.

Bowe had just heard all of this unfold and was once again worried for her friend. She silently wandered out of the training room and hopefully to somewhere else that 'won't' be suddenly stormed by the medical team. She's getting sick of this man hunt on their end as it is.

Lux was readjusting his position in the ceiling right beside the ventilation shafts. He "hardened" his cloak so he could make a nigh-invisible platform on the ducts. But in his readjustment, Bowe could see a flash of movement above her in a vaguely Lux-shaped way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back