• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 2: Space Piracy)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kokoro reached out to it, attempting to hold it. Does it work? Well yes, but actually no. Sort of.

He lets go of the pen, and sees it shake in her grasp. "Well, it's a start. Further testing is required. Seems I got the wavelength wrong." He says, letting her hold the pen more so she can test it around more as he writes more sketches for her suit.

He takes back the pen, takes a small laser pen in his cloak, and opens up the extremely thin cover on the pencil. He makes an edit in the wavelength programming emitter, then covers it back up. He puts away his editing pen. He takes the covered pen and holds it out to her. "This should work."

This time, huge success. Kokoro let out a happy squeaking noise as she realised, holding it tightly.

He holds out a piece of paper, and a small sheet made of the same cover as on the pen. He makes the same edit, and puts it on the side of the paper. "Now, put your hand on the paperweight cover, and try writing something." He writes.

Kokoro reached out and grabbed on. Yep. It works. She is smiling brightly, full of hope in her eyes.

"I understand this might be emotional for you. I'm glad my inventions work." He writes with his free hand as she shakes his hand. "Can you feel what the cover is covering?" He writes.

"Yes. I feel it right here. Every last little inch it covers, I feel it in my hand... it's so surreal, but I... I love it..." She said sweetly, sounding as hopeful as she looks.

"Great. Then you can call me the first man to touch a ghost." He writes, his first ever attempt at humor in a long time. He takes the cover, and tosses it at her, watching as it hits her, and falls to the ground.

Kokoro helped as it did indeed hit and harm her. So there is that. "Owww, that was sudden... Pain, how I have not missed you..."

"I can try to reduce your pain in the suit if you'd like." He offers, picking up the cover, and gesturing for her to touch her own hands with it. "How do you feel to yourself? Because I feel you as a normal human with the cover." He writes.

Kokoro gave it a feel. "It does feel like that... like I am still a mortal human... I'll need time to get used to it, but it is so gentle and smooth..."

"Yes. It appears your situation retained your youth. You can keep that little rag of the prototype. I have no need for it since I memorized the blueprint I made myself. I'm planning on making garments for everyone so you can touch one another. As well as your own body suit. And remember, you owe me nothing." He writes, and starts making a few mechanical edits to the 3rd prototype using parts of the other prototypes. "use the pen, and draw or write what you want your suit to look like." he shows her his writing pad.

Kokoro nodded and began writing something down, seeming happy and focused as she did so.

Lux continues to make small changes to the movement and sensors with the spare parts of the other prototypes. He thinks to himself about how this would be easier with better materials and tools. But it's a miracle even of itself that he's done so much already.

Talia has studied the room for a little while now, pretty much ignoring the exchange between Kokoro and Lux. She pressed a starting button, and a droid dropped from somewhere in the room, ready to fight. She snarled at it, and twirled her staff in her hands.

As it charged her, she stood her ground, ignoring the sword swinging at her face. Instead, swung her up weapon up and in a circle, and then dropped to the floor. She sliced their droid at the shoulders, and then used the momentum to stand back up. It feel to the floor, the fell into the floor to be repaired. She growled as another one dropped.

The levels kept getting harder and harder until she eventually just stabbed it. Right where the collar bone would be. But then she just kept stabbing. She yelled in frustration and threw the droid across the room, the mangled machine looked really, really sad and pitiful.

All this screaming and yelling in frustration drew in the confused and curious Bowe, who stared in disbelief at that machine which was in shambles. Dysfunctional, wrecked, every word possible. She stared blankly and said nothing. She just stared right at the scene before her eyes, somehow holding back her reactions, and Talia got the overwhelming premonition someone just saw her snap, though she had no idea who it was until she would turn around.

Talia narrowed her eyes, as she felt someone looking at her. The only two people there were Lux and Kokoro, so she had to assume it was one of them. Without caring who she was talking to, she snarled and questioned them.

“What. You got a problem?” She didn’t really care who saw her angry. She didn’t honestly care who saw her emotions as long as it was in a safe environment. The doctors lab, for one, was not a safe environment.

Talia heard whimpering before Bowe spoke behind her. "Worried..." She said meekly. Rarely had she presumably seen someone absolutely lose it, and she is trying to express her concern, still looking at her but now with a nervous expression, shaking uncontrollably, and that look of 'are you OK?' written all over her. She nervously stepped forward, her blade in both hands, wanting to get closer, but then stopped out of fear of being attacked all so suddenly. It was just two steps forward and she stopped. "Bowe is worried about all the screaming and yelling..."

Lux perked up from inside his quarters. He looks to Kokoro. "I hear a lot of screaming. I'm going to check it out." He writes and shows to Kokoro before sprinting out of the room towards the screams.

//By the way, Meme Machine Meme Machine , Kokoro and Lux are in Lux's quarters. Until right now, where Lux is sprinting out of his quarters.//

Talia sighed, and smiled at Bowe. She didn’t mean to scare her; in fact she was surprised she was capable of it. Never the less, she waved it off.

“It’s just how I vent my anger. Breaking stuff. I guess it’s not that healthy, but it works. I would rather blow up at a training bot than a team member.” She said calmly, before turning back to the new bot.

As it charged, on a more difficult level, Talia did the same thing as she did to the first, slicing it like sushi. Then she kept slicing it into smaller pieces, and tossed them up and hit them with her staff like baseball or something. She was less frustrated before, so that helped. She hit the bot she had mangled a few times on accident, but didn’t care. The thing was glitching our like crazy from being so.... torn apart.

\\I know, but Talia didn’t. She wasn’t paying attention, she thought they were near her.\\

Bowe nods in understanding, though she still looked a bit shaken. She stayed out of the way, but remained in the room and tried to chill out. She's not eating because she's currently full up, and there's always time to interact with others, is they not? Bowe, for now, just watched Talia's training on those robots that kept getting churned out and dropped in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back