• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

"I understand, Captain. I hope I speak for all three of us that we'll try our best to keep everything under control." Kokoro said solemnly, flames lighting in her eyes. She was dead serious about that, a happy, proud smile on her face.

He seemed a little annoyed about having to follow Kqidons, but accepts it regardless. He nods to the Captain. And nods at Kqidons as a form of truce.

The neten and then girl had stood silently following along with the group they said nothing as the captain assigned everyone to stations as the like

The man's eyes seemed lighthearted. Almost...happy. Happy that he was part of security. The mask is now hiding a small smile underneath it, unbeknownst to all of the other people in the room.

Suddenly the doors slammed open, a girl, running towards the group, with long whit hair in braids, was trying to catch her breath.
“Ah! I’m sorry I’m late. I got a little turned around!” The girl exclaimed, her black eyes seeming to sparkle as she smiles, showing her fangs.

"No apologies are needed, Talia," Susan said. "My recruits, meet the Lunarim bounty hunter, Talia Shore." She continues, introducing Talia to the recruits. Kqidons looks confused and doubtful. "Lunarim? I thought those rock people went extinct a long time ago." Kqidons said, glaring at the Lunarim girl. "Extinct is a stretch. But the Lunarim are critically endangered ever since the Roborg conquered their home planet." Susan said.

Talia hissed in displeasure as he called her race the rock people.
“We are not rock people. Our skin just hardens when we’re hurt. But as the Cap’n said, we’re just highly endangered.”

She looked the woman up and down.
“And let me guess. Based on the dread locks, powerful stature, and skin, you are a Vagrok. Founding species of the Planetary Confederacy.”

Last edited:
The man, now known as Lux, looks analytically at this new person with interest, and at Kqidons with annoyance. His deep voice that sounds actually kind of young rings out. “Please forgive her. She’s not the best at social interaction.”
He then goes silent once again.

Talia turned her head around to face the man. She smiled playfully at him, even though his mask covered the majority of his face. Compared to her black pants, boots, and maroon bomber jacket with the white tank underneath, and her glowing staff strapped to her back, she felt a little out of place with all the official people surrounding her.

“Aren’t we all? I mean, I’m gonna be staying with you guys for a while, so I can’t really take offense to too much now, can I?”

Talia reaches up to fiddle with her necklace, not exactly sure how all these people would react to her being a bounty hunter.

He nods, and says nothing while looking at her weapon, wondering about it’s capabilities. He pulls his cloak closer around him, only his eyes showing anything, as he’s learned his lesson about revealing his scarred skin.

Kokoro maintained unchanged, for the most part. She didn't seem to mind - a job is a job, after all. If anything, she probably understands. Her phantasmal shape shimmers and shakes a tad bit every once in a while, but she seems calm.

Lux glances at her shimmering form, and passes a finger through her shoulder in a “you okay?” way. He had a hint of concern in his eyes. That’s new. He must care a little for his new friend.

"Y-Yes. I'm OK. Don't worry about me, it's just the wind, I'm sure. If there is a breeze in this place, it's probably that." Kokoro said to him, understanding her friend's gestures and smiling to him.

Talia noticed the guys movements, and gasped when she relized the pale girl she had taken as a human was actually a ghost. Her face lit up in surprise and wonder, almost like a child.
“Wow! There are so many different species here! I mean, a Martian, a Vagrok, a Human, a ghost! I’ve never really seen a ghost. It’s pretty cool.”

She beamed, her fangs on full display in happiness as she bounced on her toes.

Kokoro laughed a bit. "Heh, not every day you see someone with that reaction to a ghost being nearby... What a treat." She smiled, the breeze yet persisting for a while. "It's nice to meet you."

“Oh, it’s great to meet you too!”

Talia smile brightened, as she extended her hand to the ghost.

“What’s your name? And spookys over here.”

She gestured with her head towards the guy with the mask, his coat pulled tightly against his figure

"First of all..." Kokoro's hand extended to Taila's, but as she's a ghost, it just phased through it instead. Ghost logic is fun. "I'm Kokoro. That's Lux. He just doesn't talk too much, but don't worry. I'm sure you'll know him better if this goes nicely."

Talia stared at her hand for a second, her brows nitted together in confusion of Kokoro’s hand phasing through her own, before she relized and face palmed.

“Duhh your a ghost! I’m such a dum dum.... anyway, it’s nice to meet you, Kokoro! And you to, Lux! That’s means light in the ancient human language, Latin, right?”

Talia then extended her hand toward Lux, waiting for him to take it.

Lux nods, and shakes her hand. Taking the risk of showing her his heavily scarred hand. He does one shake, and quickly draws his hand back into his cloak.

Talia flashed a glance at his hand, noticing the scars, but said nothing. Instead, she smiled. He pulled back too quickly, meaning he didn’t want them to be seen.

“Cool cloak.” She leaned back on her heels, waving at the rest of the group.

Kokoro just gave the thumbs up, happy. "Not gonna lie, this is a solid team at the moment. Most of us seem to get along... relatively. So far. Unless something pops up." She laughs a bit, eventually deciding to spawn a flame in her finger and keep flicking it up in the air as a method to kill her boredom, eventually making that flame into a weak explosion - weak enough to do no damage, but an explosion none-the-less.

He sees her glance at his hand, and regrets showing her. His mood seems to dampen. He still nods at her compliment, but seems uncomfortable. Less than an hour in the ship, and multiple people know about his secret. His scars.

Talia notices the small explosion, and claps in approval and awe. She also notices Lux’s discomfort, and wished she hadn’t noticed the hand. But, nothing could be done now.

‘Best not to mention it’ she thought, her mind running wild with everyone there. Like Lux, and probably the rest of them, she had her secrets. Just as long as nobody touched her silver necklace, the penny sized moonstone pendant hanging from its chain, she would be fine.

Luxs purple eye seems to be tinted to a blue color. He keeps his head tilted toward the ground, but is still listening to everyonearound him. His eyes are still visible, though.

Kokoro, at this point, is just waiting for the others to finally say something. She shut right up, remaining calm as she kept her eyes open and focused on her surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back