• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

He glances at Kokoro, and his eye returns to its normal purple. It seems that she is a comforting presence to the mysterious man with a voice that sounds pretty young.

Kokoro's looking around would occasionally draw her attention to Lux, who she smiles at. Full of hope, fire, and plenty of stories must be living inside her possibly countless years. Now, how does one break the ice...? ...Not yet, because she has 100% no intentions of telling anyone anything at this point in time.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, we need to move along," Susan said, impatiently. "Kokoro, Lux, Kqidons, stay here so you can introduce yourselves to the security staff. Understand?"

"Sure thing." Kokoro nodded in understanding, giving the thumbs up. "No problem at all."

Talia frowns, and waves bye to her new teammates. She bounces a little on her heels, her smile fauiltering as she remembered the last crew she was involved in. Her brother......... and the attack.

He nods a goodbye, and sees a deep sadness in her eyes. Something must have reminded her of a traumatic experience. He resolves to help her, but not yet.

Kokoro waved a 'goodbye, see you soon' to the people just leaving, hoping to of course see them again later on. She didn't seem to have noticed Talia's grief, still smiling brightly, but she herself had quite a few hidden pains. Just remembering them after they headed off, she looked away for a bit and a frown formed.

Susan then leaves the security barracks, with Talia being the only alien following her. "I'll be in my private quarter, Talia. If there is anything you need to report to me, I'll likely be in that room. Understand." Susan said to Talia.

"I-I'm fine. Just thoughts of past incidents... I'd rather not talk about them..." Kokoro said to Lux, sighing. Doubt she's dropping those thoughts.

Talia smiled widely, nodding her head and skipping off to go meet the other team memebers, or hang out with Lux and Kokoro some more. Her necklace hit her collar bone every time she skipped, bringing back even more sad memories.

She shook them off, now headed back to find Kokoro.

Luckily, Kokoro is easy to find - as long as she wasn't hiding - which she was not. Thanks to her shimming phantasmic look, it was... well, easy to spot. Except a sad Kokoro is not exactly a pretty sight. She then sees Talia approaching. "Done already...? ...You don't waste time." She said simply, sounding dampened. A tad sad.

Talia pauses, the sadness in her tone obvious. Talia frowned herself, then took her staff from its hold, using the button to eject the hook, and grabbed it onto the ceiling.

“Hey, there buddy. Turn that frown upside down!” She said as she pulled herself up, holdering her self completely upside down with her staff, looping her knees around one of the beats of the ship.

Her staff hung next to her, it’s blue orb on the other side of the hook slightly glowing.

Lux is just leaning against the wall, watching the exchange between the two. The sadness in her eyes is evident to him. He hides his pain a lot better than they can. He gets up and walks over to them. He scratches under his mask, the scars on his hand are seen, and many more scars on his neck are visible for a split second.

Talia noticed Lux walking up next to Kokoro, and smiled.

“Hi there. Seems we’re all just.

Hanging around”

She shot fingure guns at Lux, smiling widely, and while not missing his scars, completely ignored them.

"I-I know I should be doing that, but... When things leave an impression on you that's the whole reason I'm here to begin with, it's hard to forget those incidents. It's a long story, but I'd prefer not to go on about it. I appreciate the concern, I really do, but... We only just met, and here I am showing you my frowns." Kokoro continued to sound worried, shaking a bit. Funny that she can even move and contact some things as it is, no less shake. Fear shakes?

Talia’s smile dropped at her words. She sighed deeply and “put” a hand on Kokoro’a shoulder, just hanging it there.

“It’s alright. I’m not a pusher. But you gotta admit.

That pun was hang-tastic.”

She purses her lips. Hoping the stupid pun might loosen the tension.

Kokoro manages a slight smile, nervously chuckling. It's working, at least. "Heh, puns, huh? Well, this ought to be a blast." Cue an explosion which seems to originate from Kokoro's torso. Again, it's harmless, but hey. Explosions! And it's a pretty one, at that.

Talias wide smile returned with Kokoros own pun. She swung back down, stumbling backwards from the blood rushing to her head. She grinned at Lux and Kokoro as she put her staff back on her back hold.

“A slight smile is all I need. “ Talia looked at Lux, opening and then closing her mouth, her face focused on the mask.

“I’m gonna assume your smiling under that thing.” She said with a laugh, before pulling the hood of her jacket over her head.

Kokoro was happy to already be bonding with both Talia and Lux, seeming to like her new friends. Maybe one day she could be more honest, but for now, she aimed to settle in before she dared anything drastic.

Talia looked at Kokoro, then looked at Lux.

“So, what are y’all doing again? Waiting for the trainees, or just standing around.”

Talia was a little bored. She would probably go over to the training room here soon.

Then, the trio heard screaming. When they jerk their heads to the source of the screams... where they find out it was just Kqidons showing off her strength by lifting a Human soldier. "FEEL THE MIGHT OF THE GLORIOUS VAGROKS!!!" The Vagrok warrior screamed, while the Human soldiers cheered on.

Talia heard the scream, and immediately grabbed her staff. She turned to the sound, her staff in kill mode, as the blue orb hummed and cracked with electricity.
Her panic died down when she saw it was only the head strong Vagrok who had called her ‘a stone person’. She hadn’t even relized she had been baring her fangs until she calmed down.

"...I kind of want to blow them up right about now, not gonna lie." Kokoro whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back