• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One
WELCOME TO THE YEAR 2105
"The Great Galactic Desperation War"

The Milky-Way Galaxy is at stake of losing all life as we know it. An evil robotic race, the Roborg, had taken the planet Earth and are making plans to conquer the rest of the galaxy by exterminating all life. Two warring factions, the Galactic Alliance and the Planetary Confederacy, had decided to join forces against the new threat. However, even their combined forces don't seem to be enough; all they could do is slow down the Roborg's progress. Everyone was getting ready to lose hope...
However, no matter how dark the future and fate the Universe seems, there is always a spark of hope.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Within the Recruitment Shuttle, the new recruits sat in their seats for a long while now. They had greatly anticipated joining a new, powerful fleet of ships led by the Galactic Alliance's best Human fleet captain. One of the recruits, a Martian wearing scientist clothing, seems excited to be part of the new fleet. "I hope they mean what they say on the Galactic Print," the Martian said, with a smile on his face. "I studied for that test for 4 nights until I passed out... Y'know, the test before joining these kinds of fleets." However, one of the recruits, a Vagrok wearing armor, seems less than excited, looking through the window at the side of the shuttle. "Yeah, sure," the Vagrok said, with some attitude in her tone. "Perhaps you have a brain sturdier than your twig bodies." "Why, yes, I do!" The Martian replied, initially happy. "We Martians have always been-" Then he suddenly stopped, realizing the hidden insult in the Vagrok's sentence. "Wait, what the ack did you say to me?" The Martian replied, insulted.

In the corner, there was a little spark of fire igniting, revealing what looks like a translucent human being - just sitting there. A ghost? Don't see those too much - no less one that is on this ship full of whatever else. "I think that was actually a compliment, but it depends how you look at it. Face value and actual function of something are very different." They said, rolling their eyes. The fact there's already an argument between new recruits disgusted them. But what were 'they' doing here? It's likely they too are a new recruit, but heck knows where they'll end up. "At least put your alien racism behind and maybe think about what you could be doing in the near future for a change? Not too often you get uniting forces like this..."

"I'm no flesh bag, I am indeed a ghost." She said, mildly offended. "While it is true I 'was' a flesh bag once upon a time, that is none of your business. I'd gladly burn you down if it wasn't for the fact we're most likely winding up on the same side of this whole mess."

The person in the back just stands in the corner, wrapped in shadows and twirling a knife through his fingers absentmindedly. "You are too loud," he says and starts cleaning his blades with his cloak. "Only talk if you have to, otherwise it's annoying" He looks at the talking pair, his multicolored eyes staring at them, trying to get a read on the both of them.

"Quiet, flesh bag!" The Vagrok yelled at the mysterious person, looking quite irritated. "I've earned my right to talk. What makes you think you can silence me?" The Martian looks at the Vagrok, looking a little distressed. "Oh, boy. Kqidons is gonna rant again..." The Martian said, placing his hand over his Nitrogen helmet.

He looks away from the loud alien, and activates a plasma battery on his knife, giving it a purple electric aura, he expertly flicks it through his fingers and around his hand, ignoring the alien, and he now appears to be in deep thought, but it's hard to tell under the black mask that only shows his eyes.

in another corner of the vessel two people were complaining, no about each other but about the ship one of them wore a oversized suit of power armor, they seemed to have grips with the structure of the vessel, clearly a neten, the other one was looked like a female human, a rather attractive one at that, she seemed to be agreeing with the neten, however they had there own grips with the flight computers?

The ghost proceeds to shut right up, rolling her eyes at whatever else happened for the next few minutes. At this rate, she's waiting for anything 'important' or 'interesting' to happen. Good luck with that.

"Oh, hey! Look! I see the fleet!" The Martian said, before getting closer to the glass separating him from cold space. There was a whole fleet of spaceships of different shapes and sizes near a large space station. There were so many varieties of space fighters within the fleet; bombers, interceptors, stealth fighters, shuttles, frigates, and even space fighter carriers... All led by one humongous flagship, holding both the Galactic Alliance Flag and the Human Flag banners. "Huh, would you look at that," Kqidons said, impressed by the large fleet. "The Confederacy wasn't joking when they said that Humans shouldn't be underestimated. Look at the size at that."

"It's the first time I've seen them up close... At least, in this range... Wow..." The ghost seemed amazed. "So this is the scale of what technology can achieve... It's... silencing..."

The cloaked man silently makes his way to the window, and says nothing, analyzing the fleet, as he’s alredy got a profile on most of the people in the ship. He shows no sign of admiration or being impressed. He is blank, the mask and hooded cloak veiling everything about him.

The transport vessel prepares to dock at the space station near the fleet. "Brace yourselves. We're going in the docking port." The vessel pilot said. Then, the vessel enters the docking port, inside the space station. The port has many people managing the parked spaceships, both Human and alien. Then, a small group of Martian soldiers approached the transport and waited for the recruits to come. "Alright, people! You're here, in case you haven't noticed. Come out!" One of the Martian soldiers yelled.

"OK... Let's go..." The ghost said to herself, the flame in her hand vanishing so she was hardly visible now, and she proceeded to leave, only to re-light a spark of a flame when she had left the transport. She seemed pretty calm about this.

The cloaked man walks calmly, directly behind the ghost, analyzing her properties and assessing if she's a threat. He determines no, and keeps walking off the ship, continuously checking his surroundings, and looking back at the Vagrok named Kqidons. "Who are we going to see?" He asks one of the Martian Soldiers as he exits the ship.

"Susan Spearson, The Human captain of this fleet." One of the Martian soldiers said. "She may have soldiers and other personnel within her fleet, but she never had a proper crew. Come now." The Martian soldiers then lead the recruits out of the docking bay and into one of the hallways of the space station. The recruits were met with more aliens and Humans, but wearing soldier armor and testing clothing. "Heh, even the flesh bags have better taste in clothing," Kqidons said, snickering quietly. "Put a sock to it, Vagrok dog." One of the Martian soldiers said under his breath. "Excuse me?!" The Vagrok yelled. "I SAID NUTHIN'!" The same Martian soldier immediately screeched, with a panicked look on his face.

The cloaked man glares at the two of them, his purple eye seems...tinted red now. As if angry. "Quiet. Down. It echoes in here, and it hurts my ears."
The man turns back to look at where they are going, glancing at everyone he sees with a cold, dead look.

"Uhh, did you either originate from a grave or are you just too dumb to know emotions?" The Martian recruit said, looking at the cloaked man curiously.

(I know I'm not supposed to join in just yet but that poor Martian is probably dead meat)

The man is in front of the soldier with two knives to his throat instantly, his purple eye blood red. "You don't know what I've been through. Let's just say there's a reason I hide my face and body." He says as he lifts a little bit of his cloak, and horrendous scars are seen.
"Don't judge a person by what you see, or you'll earn a knife to the throat."
He pulls the knives away and keeps walking.

"Oh, I like you already!" Kqidons said, smiling at the cloaked man with appreciation. The recruits eventually meet at the end of the hall, with an entrance to their left side. "That there leads to the next entrance, which basically leads to the flagship." One of the Martian soldiers said as the rest lines up to prevent the recruits from backing down. "Give the captain our regards." "Yeah, sure," Kqidons said while the Martian recruit next to the Vagrok gave the soldiers a double thumbs up.

The man's eye returns to purple as he is the first one to keep walking, ignoring Kqidons and putting his knives right back into his cloak."Let's get this over with...It's too loud here." He pulls a shutter over his purple eye made of one-way bulletproof glass, so he can see out, but nothing can see in, naturally blending into the shadows of the building.

Solus stands by the window and sways from side to side. It had been several months since he was part of an organization like this. Months prior, his ship was attacked and destroyed. The ones that survived did so by going to the escape pods, and landing on a abandoned resupply post. The planet with the post was on, resembled that of an arid desert.

Getting back to normal didn't take as long as some of the other veterans said it would. The experience of the surviving on the planet was invaluable, even if it meant that he had to risk his life. He was anxious to be of use again, and hoped the transition to commander Susan's fleet would be seamless.

At the opposite end of where he was standing, two men were arguing and a cloaked man about Solus' age was telling them to keep quiet. He felt like he was back in recruitment camp again. The eager ones were either stoically serious or undisciplined.

As the fleet came into view, Solus had a sense of pride build up. It didn't matter how many times he saw the fleet, it always made him feel as if he was part of something bigger. The ship came to a hard stop, and he walked with the rest of the group. The cloaked man was still bickering with the same two people. He walked behind the cloaked man, watching him as he argued with the recruits. Once he showed him his scars, Solus got the man's attention, "Hey, leave them be. They'll be nothing but trouble for you. My name is Solus by the way." The One-Sided Coin The One-Sided Coin

The neten and human continued the complaining while they never directed it at anyone since it was mostly about the ship around them, once the did reach the end of the hallway there complaining stopped, they looked at the guy holding the knifes and the neten shook his head, neither of the returned to complaining prehaps out of respect for whoever this captain they where meeting was, regardless the continued walking not acknowledging the rest of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back