• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

The recruits then enter the room, where they met an important-looking Martian official and the fleet's captain, Susan Spearson. It appears as though they are finishing up an argument. "Alright, I think we got this clear, yes?" The Martian official said to the captain. "Yes, Waq-ez. But just to be clear, I will not like this. I am a woman who works alone." Susan responds, with a stern tone to her voice. "Ah, but I promise you this, your mind shall change with further experience and bonding with the recruits!" Waq-ez said. The captain looks away and sighs for a brief moment, as though she is going to hate the recruits. The two then say their goodbyes, with the captain saluting and the Martian official giving her the double thumbs up, and Waq-ez leaves the room. Susan then approaches the recruits, with her hands on her back, while giving them a cold hard stare.

"Welcome, new recruits, to the Human fleet. I am Susan Spearson and I will be your captain within this fleet." Susan says to the recruits, still in a stern and serious tone in her voice. She continues to look at the recruits as though they did something wrong.

The cloaked man looks neutrally somehow with only one eye showing, and everything else covered. "We don't have to introduce ourselves, do we?" He says, covering up his scars again, glancing at the recruits behind him. One of which seemed curious about him, which he ignored and kept eye contact with Susan.

the neten did say a word even with its helmet on it seemed to be giving a similar look to susan as she was to the rest of them,although it was only a feeling the hold stair of the helmets visor just had the feeling about them "right then....human" the neten said. the human female next to the neten rolled her eyes "was expecting someone a little more....hmmm look i bet a half-grown could snap you in half"

"Try they might, they'd get a knife in the throat, or a bullet to the head." He says with a tone of finality as if he doesn't want to say anything more for the remainder of the time that he is in their presence. He raises his blast shield over his eye, the multicolored stare that bores into anyone's soul is seen by all in front of him.

"Enough, two of you," Susan said to the two recruits. "I wouldn't accept you all, had your recruitment not be direct orders of the Alliance Council."

He doesn't say anything, and only nods, still analyzing everything around him and trying to read Susan. Quite difficult, even for him, but he knows he'll get to her eventually.

"Well" Solus says as the man walks away from him. He looks to the commander Susan who just entered the room. Solus, then asks a question, "When will we get our assignments, captain?"

"You will get your assignments when I assign you to your proper positions, Solus," Susan says. "But first, allow me to make a couple of rules. One: you will refer to me as captain, not sir, madam, or any other noun. Understand?"

The man in the cloak nods, and he assumes that everyone else behind him was also nodding at this show of intimidation that the captain was using. But it wasn't affecting him in any way.

the neten nodded "yes captain" there was not a tinge of sarcasm in his voice it was dead serious as a netens voice always was, the girl said it in unison with the neten in a similar dead serious tone

"Rule two: no matter how absurd it sounds, you will follow any order I will give unless you have a perfectly reasonable explanation if you were to disobey a commend." The captain continued. "And rule three: even though this fleet will mostly consist of Humans, you will treat the personnel, and each other, as equals. Kqidons, this means you too, so I better not see you calling Ma'arz a Martian fish." Susan said to Kqidons. The Vagrok makes an aggressive sigh. "Whatever you say, 'captain'." the Vagrok warrior responded.

The man glares at the Vagrok, his gaze could make anyone uneasy. But he doesn't want to have to talk, or be with anyone else in general, and just nods at the captain.

//Guys pls. I'm not sure what to do now. So much happened.

The ghost has been there the whole time. Trying to listen in, but she's not saying a word. She's just trying to stay calm and silent as everything unfolds.

Last edited:
//Then read past comments.

"Of course," Susan said to the Neten. "Alright, ladies and gentlemen. This way." Susan then presses a button on her mechanical arm. "Alright, send a shuttle from the flagship to pick us up. My coordinates will be automatically sent to you." Susan said to an operator before she presses the button on her arm again.

Then, the windows within the room, one on each side with an airlock in the middle, shows a small ship leaving the flagship and approaches the room before parking at the airlock. The airlock then opens, leading to the inside of the ship. "This way, recruits." Susan orders to the recruits.

"Alright, then..." The ghost proceeded towards the ship, assuming the directive was to get into it. So what does she do? Just phase on into it. Ghost logic at it's finest. No harm done, she just... walks on through. If possible, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back