• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

The cloaked man follows perfectly silently as he walks behind the Captain. The ghostly girl has caught his curiosity as to how she existed, but he knows better then to dig into other peoples past.

The ghost girl just... kept her eyes on what's around her. She's not too bothered about anyone else, and is deeply worrying what she will be able to even do when she 'has' indeed allied with the others. Call it a worry. What can a ghost even do, apart from exist for all eternity? At least all those years make for pretty good stories.

(You just made a new page, we really need to not talk right here)
(Ace, you're my friend and all, but seriously, stop.)

The captain then enters the shuttle with the others. "That is everyone. Take us back to the flagship." Susan ordered the pilot. The ship then dislodged itself from the airlock and leaves the space station and begins to approach the flagship.

She keeps her eyes on what outside the ship looks like - if she can, taking in the void of what may surround the outside of the ship, maybe the odd few other ships, of course. She didn't seem as speechless as before, but yet smiled in something of admiration. Before she can think of something, the aforementioned man is sent towards her, which she ceases his movement with a weak explosion, balancing him out again. "I-I hope that didn't hurt..." She said, sounding worried. It was at least better than hitting the wall at top speed.

The man turns around, and silently nods his apologies, not even flinching from the small explosion, but has already made note of the ability. A small hole is in his cloak, and much scar tissue is visible through it.

She sighs in relief, happy to have not brought harm to him. She noticed the hole in the cloak and pointed it out to him - literally pointing at it, a worried look on her face at first, but then smiles - knowing it could have hurt a 'lot' more if her fire/explosions were stronger than they are by default, no less the impact that could have happened.

The man pulls the cloak to where he can see it, and pulls out a small needle and thread, and sews up the hole in a matter of seconds, cutting the loose thread with his knife and putting it all back in under 5 seconds. The man blinks in Thanks at the ghost, and turns to the window, the mask concealing the small smile on his face.

She gave him a thumbs up - and to the others, it looked like they were communicating without words. Impressive how words aren't needed to tell a story. After giving him the thumbs up, the ghost turned to looking outside the ship once again - into the void for a second time.

The shuttle then makes it to the flagship's little docking area. There were many Humans managing other shuttles with different designs and purposes, currently not in use. The shuttle the recruits are in then safely lands to the ground and an exit opens behind them. "You may leave now." The captain said, still with a stern and monotone attitude in her voice. "Great Kaylon, does she EVER smile?" Ma'arz said. "I bet it's what explains her smoothness on her fleshy skin, unlike OTHER aliens..." Kqidons said with a malicious grin while Ma'arz just glares at her.

The ghostly girl says no words and just walks right out. No small talk. Away she goes. She looked around and seemed pretty nervous seeing all of these shuttles in the same place, but for the time being, she tried to ignore them as she went.

The man follows the ghost girl and is about to reach a hand out to touch her shoulder, but remembers he can’t touch her, and puts his hand away, not realizing that the multitude of scars on his hand were visible for a second.

Kqidons notices the scars on his hand and whistles. "Woah, must've been one helluva battle you had!" Kqidons said to the mysterious figure, impressed. "How did you get them?"

"That's... a lot of shuttles..." She said, stopping for a second. This is the most she had seen in this big of a scale since the end of her first life. "Wow... I do wonder how people even 'make' these, no less make sure they don't explode and kill anybody..."

The man shrugs and doesn’t answer, cursing himself silently for revealing but a fraction of his scars. And now they all know that he’s human.

"Why did you shrug? I WANT to know how you get them!" Kqidons yelled, impatient. "STAND DOWN, Kqidons IV," Susan said sternly. Kqidons grumbled to herself before shutting up. "Follow me. Allow me to give you a tour." Susan said, leading the way.

"That's like wanting to know how someone died. Look who's talking, right?" The ghost said to Kqidons, just following along casually. She's still taking in the sight before her eyes and all around her. She's not used to seeing this many ships in one place - give her time to take it all in.

The man remains silent and follows the Captain, making mental notes the whole time and not even looking at all of the recruits behind him. He glances at the ghost and attempts to give her a calm look so she doesn’t have a panic attack or something.

"That's like wanting to know how someone died. Look who's talking, right?" The ghost said to Kqidons, just following along casually. She's still taking in the sight before her eyes and all around her. She's not used to seeing this many ships in one place - give her time to take it all in.
"What do you mean 'look who's talking'?!" Kqidons said to the ghost, offended. "Back in my homeworld, if you died with scars like that, then you know your death was honorable! Where's YOUR scars, huh?!" "I SAID STAND DOWN!" Susan yelled at Kqidons.

The man lunges back and puts a knife to Kqidons’ throat, the plasma battery activated, and his purple eye is blood red.
“Don’t go digging into other peoples pasts, you may find things you aren’t ready for.” The man puts his knife away and keeps walking.

The ghost promptly shut the hell up, not saying a word. She had the 'perfect' comeback, but was a bit intimidated to even utter it under her breath. She thought to herself the following line, 'Who the heck needs scars to show they're dead? I don't. Life has many scares as it keeps going. For me, eternally.'

The man lunges back and puts a knife to Kqidons’ throat, the plasma battery activated, and his purple eye is blood red.
“Don’t go digging into other peoples pasts, you may find things you aren’t ready for.” The man puts his knife away and keeps walking.
"You do that again, flesh bag, I'll PLUCK YOUR EYES OUT!" Kqidons yelled at the cloaked figure. At that point, Susan facepalms, make a heavy sigh and just keeps walking forward, cursing underneath her breath.

"Just shut up..." The ghost uttered. She was 'tempted' to make an explosion appear in Kqidons's face, but she'll wait for a counter-attack in word form first, or otherwise, before she does. For now, she walks forward, following Susan still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back