• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

Lux sees that he didn't quite get them all, and shoots more Roborg before he runs out of ammo. He throws a knife into the lead one with a plasma battery activated and disables the Roborg. His mask says, "GET AWAY FROM HERE!!"*
//dude, give Ace a chance here. I want it to be a bit cinematic, not ending in a flash

Braxton stood his ground "You underestimate me" his eyes started trailing smoke as he got ready to fight and took out a plasma gun he was able to take off a roborg and make it so he could use it himself

He turned to mist but not before getting cut on his forearm, this made him even more mad as he blasted the Canon into the group hoping it would do a good amount of damage

Due to how advanced the plasma cannon is, and that its plasma is hotter than most other plasma weapons, it did an effective amount of damage to the remaining Roborg units. However, while the Roborg units fought against Braxton, one unit set his new target on Sahsa. It approached her, switching his weapon from a blade to a cannon. "Time to go back, Commander 26." The unit coldly said to her.

"No way! I'll die before I go back to that Hell you Streamline Trashcan!!!" She slid under the robot and successfully sliced off the arm that held the cannon but she was injured during fighting so she was much slower due to her limp

Lux curses again and is frantically thinking on what to do. He tries to attract the attention of some of the Roborg by waving his arms but is only slightly successful.

The unit stands back and tries to cover up his severed, bleeding arm. The sounds of oil and other fluids splashing to the ground attracted Braxton's attention, who is still fighting the other Roborg units.

He made the mistake of looking and got a nasty cut on his leg as he took down one of the 3 roborg remaining

Talia shook her head as she woke up, her arms being pulled behind her and someone behind her. She looked up and saw her hands tied, so she twisted and freed them. It wasn’t a very good knot. Who even uses rope anymore? That was so 21st century.

She bolted to where she heard the most commotion, and saw the crew battling two roborg, where there seemed to be two left.

She pulled out her knife, and jumped on one of the roborgs back. It hadn’t sensed her, so she had the element of surprise. She stabbed it in the forehead, effectively killing it.

//I missed quite a bit. Huh.

“Did I miss the party?? That’s not fair, I told y’all to wait for me.”

Talia flashed a wicked grin as she stood up, twirling the knife in her hand.

"Well kind of hard to wai-" Braxton started until he was cut off THUMP Sasha passed out, she had a bit more wounds then they thought. she was fine but just in need of a few bandages nothing too major

Lux sees that the threats have been eliminated, and promptly collapsed in a puddle of blood. Those plasma rounds aren't too good for humans. He needs help, or he may not survive.

“Lux!” Talia called out, looking around for any of her kind to help him. She went and spoke to one of the adults, bringing her over to Lux.

“Is it ok if this Lunarim heals you?”

The women looked timidly at Lux, not sure if even she could heal him.

The last remaining Roborg is the wounded one. While still having damage sustained, the unit didn't give up. It turned his other arm into a plasma sword and charged towards Sasha, in a final attempt to neutralize her.

The Roborg's head falls to the ground and seemingly deactivates. Susan then quickly approaches Sasha and cares for her. "Are you okay, Sasha?" Susan asked, worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back