• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

//who? Braxton is awake and functional but Sasha is down and probably bout to pass out again

She was barely breathing as she looked around, completely dazed
"We need to take her to sickbay. Can anyone help me?" Susan asked her crew. During this, Braxton notices that the severed Roborg head is saying something. "Anonymous friend of Commander 26... If she returns to consciousness, then I want you to inquire her a question." The unit tells Braxton in a warbled voice.

//Ah. Got it.

Talia tapped Luxs shoulder, realizing he was unconscious, before asking the woman if she could heal him. She responded with ‘I’ll do my best’.

“Captian, what do you need me to do?” She looked over at Susan, then at Sasha, and went to pick her up.

“I can help if you need.”

Braxton gets down on a knee to listen to him, feeling slight sympathy knowing he's been a human once "What is it?"

//Ah. Got it.

Talia tapped Lux's shoulder, realizing he was unconscious, before asking the woman if she could heal him. She responded with ‘I’ll do my best’.

“Captian, what do you need me to do?” She looked over at Susan, then at Sasha, and went to pick her up.

“I can help if you need.”
"Take Sasha to sickbay, Talia. I'll help you there." Susan said before leading Talia to sickbay.
Braxton gets down on a knee to listen to him, feeling slight sympathy knowing he's been a human once "What is it?"
"Have her explain her reasoning of defecting the Roborg Empire, even after infection. We are very discombobulated that she defected, even after we treated her as though she is superior." The unit eventually shuts down completely.

Talia picked Sasha up under the knees and behind the back, before quickly carrying her to the med bay.

Lux's pool of blood was expanding, as his bleeding was moderate. The Lunarim was doing all she could, but it won't be enough, as his wounds are extensive.

Eventually, they've made it to sickbay, where the doctors within the room quickly grab Sasha and Lux and brought them to their beds.

//Here's an image link of the medical bay 'cause I'm lazy like that!

The moment she reached the bed she passed out, and her brother refused to leave until he was better

Talia sighed, rubbing her left arm and stepped out of the room. She couldn’t belive she hadn’t been able to help them.

“I’m..... gonna go take a shower.....”

Talia moves to leave, feeling the oil and blood all over her.

Braxton stops her for a second "Thank you, without that last minute save she would've died" he hugs her then lets her go

Some of the doctors are looking at each other, nodding. They're going to have to take off his suit and cloak to treat his wounds. that means...whatever he's worked hard to hide...will be on display for everyone.

Braxton respected his privacy and just kept his eyes on Sasha, no matter how tempting it was he never turned around

//when your man faithful and you walk by some chicks in bikinis but he doesn't look at them

Talia tensed a little at the thank you. She smiled widly, and turned to leave. She wouldn’t dare look at Lux after he had told her not to. She headed to her room, taking out her braid to get a shower in.

The doctors remove the suit, and then his cloak. Their gasps at whatever they see are loud. Really loud. Almost as if Lux can sense the doctors can see him, he flinches in his unconscious state

"What the HELL happened to him?!" The doctor screamed. "Nevermind what happened to him, doctor! Just fix him!" Susan yelled at the doctor.

It turns out the wounds have even gone through his bones. But Susan can kind of see over the doctors. Every millimeter of the young man's body, who can't be over 26, is covered in scars of every size, shape, and caliber. Seeing even an eighth of them would call into question as to how he's even alive.

Talia could hear what was going on, but refused to turn around. She kept walking, opening her door and pulling out new clothes, before going to wash all the oil and gas off of her.

It turns out the wounds have even gone through his bones. But Susan can kind of see over the doctors. Every millimeter of the young man's body, who can't be over 26, is covered in scars of every size, shape, and caliber. Seeing even an eighth of them would call into question as to how he's even alive.
"H-He shouldn't even be alive with wounds this deep!" The doctor said to himself while treating the injured Lux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back