• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

//Got it.

"Greetings, Commander 26." The Roborg units said to Sasha in unison, aiming their plasma cannons at Sasha. The units all have shiny silver armor, which is very streamline and flexible. They also have seemingly organic faces, showing that these units are roboticization victims. "We have been tracking you, commander. You have defected from our collective because you are severely out of date; there is yet-to-be-purged flesh within you. Come back with us and we will update you. We will perfect you."

//Here's a face image of what a Roborg unit would look like: 30d602a0b088d344d1ad8fa3f7160628--sci-fi-fantasy-art-d.jpg

She backs up slowly "I'm perfectly fine! I am PERFECT already!" She said loudly in hopes of someone hearing her

Lux shakes off Kokoro and starts to run to where Sasha is. After a minute, he finds the group surrounding her, and fires off in quick succession, killing a few, but getting shot multiple times. He lunged at the others, and stabbed them with his knives. He gets shot in the chest, but keeps going. Eventually, he kills the last one, and falls to the floor*

Lux sets himself up on the wall, taking off his helmet, so he only has his mask and hood on, and coughs up some blood, inspecting some of his wounds.

"I am, but he isn't!" She said kicking the roborg as she goes over to him "Can you walk? " she asked him while thinking stupid streamline trashcans! she thought angrily

//alright, also long story short; Sasha forms a truce with them she shows them a ancient lunarim village and the roborg come to find her. She explodes a few fleets of Roborgs with some hacking and they find out that a few stray roborg get into the ship via airlock. Lux and Bowe are injured and Braxton is unconscious! ((I wonder if anyone noticed that)

//No, nobody noticed that.

Suddenly, they hear shots from another hallway. After a moment or two, more Roborg units came marching towards the crew. "Commander 26 and several Organics found. Preparing for neutralization of Organics. Commander 26 to be taken functioning." The units said to themselves in unison before preparing their weapons. "You all will be perfected."

Lux curses under his mask, and tosses Sasha his pistol, signing, "Go, I'm dead weight. I said I can walk, but I can't for long. I'll hold them off. Go."

"Nope! If you're staying so am I dammit! I should've never came here in the first place! Aniki!" She called on her brother and he rounded the corner as she gave Lux back his pistol. The siblings drew their Katanas in sync and began slicing up the roborg as of they planned this

In response, the Roborg units open fire at the group. While some Roborg units are taken down, others dodged whatever attacks Braxton and Sahsa threw at them. "Resistance is futile. You will all be perfected, whenever you all will appreciate it or otherwise."

Lux is struggling to remain conscious as stray bullets pepper his body. He fires his rounds at their heads, but only a few are taken down. He is in a small puddle of his own blood, but is still fighting. He uses his rare voice. "Go! Just leave me!"

"No!" She stopped as Lux said that and motioned for Braxton to protect the crew, she turned to the roborg with a determined face as she began speaking "You will take me and only me! You will NOT come back for them!" She said as her brother forced himself to keep others and himself from interfering "Or we can do this the hard way, either way you'll fail" she huffed as she drew a electric version of her katana when both Sasha's and Braxton's eyes began glowing through their cloths...they weren't giving up

Last edited:
Lux cursed again, he used his young-sounding and rare voice for naught. He realizes that he's going to have to make a sacrifice. He takes his mask off, making sure that he is still concealing his face, presses a button, and it starts beeping. The mask has an explosive on it. Once it's about to explode, he throws the mask at the group of Roborgs, and they all go flying in bits and pieces. He quickly grabs his helmet and puts it on.

"No!" She stopped as Lux said that and motioned for Braxton to protect the crew, she turned to the roborg with a determined face as she began speaking "You will take me and only me! You will NOT come back for them!" She said as her brother forced himself to keep others and himself from interfering "Or we can do this the hard way, either way, you'll fail" she huffed as she drew an electric version of her katana when both Sasha's and Braxton's eyes began glowing through their clothes...they weren't giving up
"An anemic effort from an ineffectual former commander. You will still fall." The Roborg units said before switching their weapons from plasma cannons to plasma swords. Then they marched towards Sasha as they prepare to attack her.

Braxton was not having it and he turned to black smoke and quickly pushed Sasha out the way, taking her place

//Uh...Lux just killed them?//
Lux cursed again, he used his young-sounding and rare voice for naught. He realizes that he's going to have to make a sacrifice. He takes his mask off, making sure that he is still concealing his face, presses a button, and it starts beeping. The mask has an explosive on it. Once it's about to explode, he throws the mask at the group of Roborgs, and they all go flying in bits and pieces. He quickly grabs his helmet and puts it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back