• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

Braxton knew better then to go prying through people's business and ignored them as he played with Sasha's hair hoping the best for the both of them

Lux starts to shake and wake up midway through being bandaged up. He grunts, and the doctors have to restrain him so he doesn't move.

"Hold still, please." The doctor said while he continues. "You know, I'm surprised that you're actually quite alive and well with all of those scars. Some of them went almost to the bone."

He nods, showing that he is well aware. He spins his finger, telling them to hurry up and bandage the plasma burns the Roborg shot him with.

He nods and quickly throws his cloak back over his body as the doctors didn't have to see his face. So he still has that mystery to himself.

The doctors next to Sasha's unconscious body, discussing on what treatment they should do. "Is there some kind of... semi-Roborg program repairs or some sort of- we're not trained for this kind of stuff. We're doctors. Not engineers!"

Lux waves his hands in the air to get their attention. Then gestures to himself and banging a hammer. He's trying to say...he's an engineer!? He must know how to work with Roborgs.

Lux nods and sits up, leaning over Sasha. He then touches the side of his helmet. A small case full of basic machine tools pops out. He tests a few of them, nods again, and starts to rewire his helmet to connect her semi-Roborg program to his helmet so he can recode a few things while simultaneously fixing some of her mechanical parts. How he does this, is quite the mystery.

Braxton looks at Susan with hope, but he got extra happy when she started slowly waking up and her eyes glowed for a second behind her cloth. Braxton looks at Susan with a surprised look

Lux is working furiously. He gets shocked once or twice, but doesn’t give up. After a few more minutes, he stops working, and leans back, finished. He disconnects his helmet to her programming, and waves a hand over her eyes, snapping twice to wake her up.

She lets go off him and sits up, "Susan? What happened?" She looked at the captain while she held her head

Sasha noticed that the captain... Wasn't here. "Sorry, madam," one of the doctors said. "The captain is in her quarters right now. What did happen, however, is that our patient, Lux, saved your life by fixing your robotic implants, I think."

she nods "Alright" then She takes Lux's hand 'Thank you, I owe you one' she signs onto his palm 'usually I can mend my wounds easily...when I'm conscious of course '

Meanwhile, within the captain's private quarters, she was typing in an email from her computer to send to the council members of the Galactic Alliance.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Alliance Council
Re: Mining Operations Mission
This email has been sent by Human fleet captain Susan H. Spearson. I am here to report good news and bad news.

The good news is that during our mining construction operation on the barren planet, we have discovered that the planet isn't as barren as we first thought. We have encountered a little girl who currently goes by the name "Bowe", who was thought to be only living individual on the dead planet (I will explain the rest later). Later, we found an individual who was a Human-Roborg hybrid who currently goes by "Sasha", who is accompanied by her brother "Braxton", who appears to have studied and used the sorcery of the Shewdew Dark Arts. To continue with the news further, Sasha had revealed to have kept a secret Lunarim civilization who appear to be still native of their Lunarim culture.

The bad news is that our operations had to be shut down when my crew had detected an approaching Roborg fleet who are, obviously, tasked to destroy us. While Sasha was successful at destroying the fleet, via hacking into the fleet's systems and simultaneously blew up the Roborg navy, few Roborg unit vessels had managed to infiltrate the flagship and cause damage. 17 confirmed casualties and 26 injured, including recruit Lux Ormidial and Sasha.

To conclude this message, this mission might've ended in failure, but what we've discovered during it will be something we shall treasure. Hopefully, with the recovery of hundreds of Lunarim lives, we can study more about their nature and culture. End email.

Susan then clicks send and prepares to go to bed. She enters her private bedroom, undresses and wears a nightgown, and goes straight to bed. After considering that some of her crew did try to help her and do good in their missions, she thought she might as well soften up a little. But not now. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe next week. She doesn't know when. But what she does know is at some point, she's probably going to lose them, so she might as well soften up and maybe have a little fun when she gets the chance.

END OF EPISODE 1: LOST & FOUND

Users who are viewing this thread

Back