• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

"I believe I can, but my ghostly abilities are weaker due to - well. Fire and explosions. It doesn't help that they are 'also' weaker than normal, but... I mean... I 'am' dead forever, so... I thought to practice with them - just in case." Kokoro smiled a little. "I have no idea what the future will hold from here, but I can only hope for the best, for anyone."

Lux put the needle away when Talia up and left. He puts on a smiley face one more time for the children and heads to the cafeteria himself. He orders simple water, potatoes, and cheese. He sits in the back and removes his helmet, so he only has his mask and hood to protect his face. He eats small bites and lifts up his mask only slightly to eat, but some scars on his neck and chin can be visible if you look at his neck.

Kokoro spots him and waves to him, having not conversed with him in a fair amount of time, but hoped this would at least get his attention - if not, well oh well. Stuff happens.

He notices Kokoro's wave, and waves back a little, not wanting to draw the attention that he often gets in crowds, much to his displeasure. He hates crowds.

Kokoro decided to just leave him to it, keeping a watchful eye on the still-recovering Bowe. Bowe's food had almost finally been stomached fully, but that questionable satisfactory look on her face has been there the whole time.

Lux resumes eating, ever so silent, but still listening to the conversations around him. He seems to look around for Sasha, must have zoned out for a bit.

She sat at an empty table with her bionic arm interface up....from the looks of it she is hacking possibly?

Talia ate tons of sweets, and some fruit. She dived in and out of the crowd like a expert, going to different tables and talking to different people.

Lux notices Sasha's console lights, and heads over to her, bringing his helmet. His steps are perfectly silent, and he accidentally sneaks up on her.

She noticed his reflection in her interface and immediately closed it, but from what he saw she was drawing on it how? Who knows "Can you not stand over me? It's creepy" she says moving her hair out of her face

"Working" she replied bluntly as she goes to get up and leave, probably to another empty table

She signs back angrily 'Yes, it does now let go of me before you cause a scene!' She says motioning to a curious talia, bowe and koroko

He signs, "I'm calm, YOU'RE the one who will cause a scene." He lets her go anyway, and remains there, taking a bite of his potatoes, and his neck scars are seen. He didn't realize that they were in Sasha's field of vision.

She didn't react to them not negatively at least, she just stared for a minute and left the room to wander around the ship....but it doesn't seem like wandering! She took a very specific path and sat down near the training room

Bowe did not seem too impressed with the scene, as it looked like the two were clearly in a bit of a scene as it is, no less continuing it a while. Kokoro was just confused, but said nothing on it. Bowe had recovered from her eating load and she left, Kokoro following her.

He notices that she went towards the training room, but thought nothing of it, and continued eating. After he was done, he went back to his corner, put his helmet back on, and stayed there. Must be watching something on his in-helmet screen.

Sasha stops what she's doing and stands up, going to see what all the commotion was about

Lux seems to snap out of his little zone-out and looks directly at where the sounds would be coming from. He looks around for the Captain.

Susan was then approached by an important-looking crewmember. "We have a serious problem, captain." The crewmember stated to Susan.

"What is going on?" Susan asked.

"Remember our attack with the Roborg fleet before our departure? Well, a few surviving Roborg unit carriers had survived the explosion and snuck in here. They've made their way into the flagship via airlocks."

"Why didn't you tell me this beforehand while we were leaving the ship?"

"The Roborg were blocking our communications. We couldn't contact you."

This certainly sounded serious. Roborg units had infiltrated the flagship and are walking about like escaped zoo animals.

//Aw, shiii- *censored*!

Bowe and Kokoro caught wind of this and the reaction was a unanimous 'oh shoot'. They panicked upon seeing the odd few, armed up, and went to find the others. Bowe, in particular, was running wild herself. Kokoro? Phasing in and out of walls to find the others.

Lux hears this, and instantly grabs a knife and his gun, sprinting away to find where Sasha went, ignoring the Captain as he ran as fast as humanly possible towards her, gun and knife ready. He already knew she was near the training room, and headed there. Once he saw the Roborg and Sasha, he quietly went to her, gestured to be quiet, and motioned to back away slowly, his gun trained on the Roborg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back