• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

No one had seen Talia for a while. She had gone to comfort and talk to the remaining Lunarims, making sure everyone else was ok, even holding some of the kids and letting them touch her hair. She came up to the others, keeping her right arm out of reach so it wouldn’t get hurt, the numbing stuff long having worn off.

Lux looks around and notices that Talia had gone. He thinks for a minute and goes to where the other Lunarims are. Once he sees her, he waves slightly at her, ever so silent in his black suit. "Do you want more numbing medicine?" goes over his face as he walks to her.

Talia shook her head no, her eyes still glazed from tears from crying with the kids who lost they’re friends.

“No. It’s not that bad. Besides, it’s only on my right arm.”

She rubbed her neck subconsciously, the burn having spread as she sighed.

“I’m probably gonna go train or something in a minute. Get all my anger out.”

Lux comes over and kneels next to the children, a smiley face appears on his helmet, which makes the kids smile. "I highly doubt that your arm is 'not that bad'. Let me help you." He raises a finger, and the needle with numbing in it slides out.

Talia shook her head again, leaning her arm back.

“Thank you, Lux. Really. But no. I need to learn how to not use medicine.”

"You also need to learn to accept help from others. I can see the flinches from when you move your arm and how you avoid contact with it. It's gotten worse, hasn't it?" goes over his mask as he moves closer to her.

"Welcome," Susan said, smiling. "Would you like me to take you to the cafeteria? We have a buffet."
Bowe began to follow Susan to the cafeteria, of course, intending to try maybe one of everything. She has been living off of alien meat for the past four years, it'd probably do her good to find some new foods she likes.

Talia sighed, Lux wasn’t gonna give this up.

“No. It hasn’t. The numbing stuff is just gone. But if you insist, go ahead. It just may be difficult if my skin hasn’t softened up yet.”

Talia pulled back her sleeve on her right arm, the grey burned white flesh not looking any better or worse. Talia flinched as it rubbed her neck, but held out her arm for Lux.

“And I’m not seeking help from my people. They have way to much on their minds to be healing me.”

Susan was following Bowe to the cafeteria when she encounters Talia. "Oh. Hello, Talia." Susan greeted to Talia. "I'm taking Bowe to the cafeteria so she can have something to eat. Would you like to come with us? You must be hungry, too."

"Come eat with us! Don't do anything on an empty stomach!" Bowe said brightly. Her mood has drastically improved.

Kokoro is elsewhere in the ship, trying to improve her aim and power with her fire and explosions. Just in case she has to fight, might as well train - maybe pick up a technique or two. Seeing as she's practically immortal, why not?

Talia smiled widly and happily, nodding. She pulled down her sleeve and followed them to the buffet.

"Alright! Let's go, let's go!" Bowe gladly walked to the buffet with Talia and Susan, a fair bit of spring in her step and energy to spare.

Susan eventually leads Bowe and Talia to the cafeteria, where Bowe sees a glorious sight: the buffet! There were so many varieties within the buffet, ranging from basic Human foods such as crinkle-cut potato logs (French fries), cattle steaks, and onion rings, to such exotic meats and foods found in other planets, such as Kqacken ice cream, Mealima beans, and, a fan favorite, deep-fried Mork steak. Bowe's mouth nearly turns into a waterfall after seeing such a sight.

Last edited:
"I-Is this... real?" Bowe seemed amazed. "Wow... Look at all that food~!" She squeaked eagerly, barely able to contain herself. "I can't wait to try it all!"

"Well, try not to eat them all," Susan said, almost laughing. "It's not like we can create more out of nowhere; we still have a limited supply."

"I'll try my best! ...Bowe just needs to choose where to start eating first. Heh..." Bowe chuckled a little bit and decided to start with the human foods. She tried to sample small amounts of everything and tastes them all individually, leaving plenty for everyone else. She later did the same with the foods from other planets.

While Bowe tries out what the buffet has to offer, Susan goes to the buffet herself and grabs herself some food. She didn't pick anything special. Just some fried chicken tenders and some potato logs on the side with mayonnaise. Then, she goes to a bar that is near the buffet and askes the bartender. "One cup of Zorglin tea, please," Susan asked. "What size, captain?" The bartender asked. "Medium." The bartender then quickly gets to work on the alien tea, while the captain patiently waits.

Last edited:
Bowe had eventually tasted what the buffet had to offer, licking her lips afterwards. She laid back after finishing, giving the thumbs up. "So taaasty... It feels so fresh to taste something new..." She said quietly and happily, smiling. "Yummy... So that's how food from anywhere else tastes..."

"Yes... Well, nearly anywhere else." Susan responds to Bowe. "Some planets tend to try out more... unusual flavors. From what I've heard, the Vagroks like to eat bowls of... live tapeworms as a royal snack." Susan studders at the thought of it. "I just order what my crew likes."

"Bowe likes meats, primarily... Any kind will do, but it's nice to taste what the planets have to offer." Bowe said, smiling. She tried to take her time and let the food she just ate go down. "Not to say it's all 'good', mind you, but... Hey. Don't judge something until you tried it, I suppose!"

Susan laughs at Bowe's comment. Then, the bartender finishes the captain's tea order. The tea has a bit of an iridescentical look, glowing red, blue, and green while looking seemingly transparent. "Here you go, captain. On the house." The bartender said. Susan then takes the tea and takes a big gulp from it.

//Iridescent = think about the colors you see on a bubble you like to blow.

Bowe continued to unwind from her eating session, laying back and chilling out. Yep, she's happy. Food, friends, and relaxation. That's all she'll need for now. Eventually, Kokoro showed up, having finished practicing. "Well, I see 'someone's' been busy. Multiple people, in fact." She commented, smiling. "So how'd the taste test go?"

"It went well, Kokoro," Susan replied. "I made sure that Bowe restrains herself from eating the entire buffet." She then looks at Kokoro for a minute. "Hmm... Now that I think about it, Humans like you, or any aliens as a matter of fact, normally don't come back to life as a ghost." She said. "If I may ask, how did you manage that?"

"Well..." Kokoro seated herself. "It's a bit of a long story at best, and potentially complicated... But to keep things short, upon my death, my soul somehow managed to use some of the leftover energy from the explosion that killed me to create my ghostly second life that I have. No less, it's also what gave me my fire and explosive prowess." She explained, shrugging. "To be honest, it still confuses even me, but... I guess I'm stuck living like this until someone goes full on anti-ghost. All I can say is, I had no say in this supposed 'reincarnation'."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back