• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

"Ready as I'll ever be, I suppose." Kokoro said admittedly nervous, but also excited. She seeked to discover what new things await her on this mission.

"Let's go," Susan said before activating the large shuttle and leaving the flagship. Then, while the shuttle approaches the barren planet, several other ships, mainly other shuttles and, what appears to be, cargo ships follow the crew's shuttle. "What's up with the other ships?" Ma'arz asked. "The ships that are following us will be helping us on building our mining facility," Susan responded. "The Alliance Council gave us the cargo ships just for this mission."

Talia spoke up from her mind wandering.

"Wait wait, there are lots of others helping?" She looked curious, but something else was striking behind her eyes. Some pain, but also...… hope. For what, no one could tell. She bounced on her toes, aiming her question at the captain.

"Do you know everyone who is joining....?"

Talia turned to the Novamarine, flashing a signature smile.

"I know little of your customs, but im glad that i'm didn't offend you in anyway. Its very nice to meet you, Veteran." She nodding in respect, and lowered her smile slightly.

Talia spoke up from her mind wandering.

"Wait wait, there are lots of others helping?" She looked curious, but something else was striking behind her eyes. Some pain, but also...… hope. For what, no one could tell. She bounced on her toes, aiming her question at the captain.

"Do you know everyone who is joining....?"
"What do you mean by that, Talia?" Susan asked.

"Well...… I mean.... Are..... are there any Lunarims."

She seemed hesitant to ask, her hope and slight pain rolling off her. She tried to make eye contact, but it was hard. She didn't want to embarrass herself.

"I was just wondering."

The captain stays silent for a moment before speaking. "I'll be honest, I kind of wish. As you know, the reason why I prefer Human crewmen is not because of prejudice reasons, but because I feel more comfortable being around with my own people." She responded. "But, seeing the Lunarim as a very endangered species, I... I wish I can have more Lunarim than Man here."

"Must've taken a toll on your emotions, eh?" Kqidons said to Talia. "Seeing most of your people being roboticized by the metalloid freaks?"

Talia looked saddened by the captians response, but nodded respectfuly. It made sense, after all. To her knowledge, only a few hundred Lunarims were alive. But she tensed when Kqidons asked her such a blunt question. She held back her tears, the pain doubling as she was reminded of the explosions.

"I never saw that. I saw something worse." Talia replied simply, trying and mostly succeeding In hiding her emotions. She would explain what happened if they asked, but no way in any galaxy would she volunteer that information.

"If you wanna cry, go right ahead," Ma'arz said to Talia. "Like the Humans said 'Sadness is a sign of strength, not weakness'... Or something along those lines..."

"Pretty sure it was the opposite. But I'm not gonna cry."

Talia shook her head, blinking the tears out of her eyes as she pushed her memories to the very back of her head. Being on that ship, watching everything burn below her.... just knowing she couldn't do anything. The explosion..... her brother.....

Talia shook her head harder, ignoring her neck as it stung from the electric burn.

The ships are fast approaching the barren planet, entering the stratosphere of the giant, dead world, with the speed of the ship increasing due to the gravity of the planet. "Everybody, hang on!!" Susan yelled out. "Once I see land, I'll quickly stop the ship so we can ensure a smooth landing!" "Sure, this is VERY smooth!" Kqidons yelled out, sarcastically.

“Oh yeah, smooth as my pick up lines!”

Talia yelled to no one in particular, but adding on the Kqidons statement. She grasped a metal bar inside the ship, and groaned as it the ship tried to throw her around. She glanced at Lux and Kokoro, making sure they were ok as well.

Kokoro is trying to keep herself stable and in motion, keeping constant explosions around/with her. She seems to be struggling with this speed.

Talia flinched as she noticed Kokoros struggles.

“Anything I can do?”

She asked, hoping that she could do something to help her.

"I-I don't know! I'm sorry!" Kokoro responded, trying to keep herself in motion as to not just... vanish. Then she remembered! She 'can' vanish! She completely forgot. "See you on the other side!" Poof! Away she goes. She'll be back.

Talia jumped, a small squeak coming from her helmet.

“Where the frick did she go!”

Talia looked around, a little concerned, before giving Lux a look that just screamed ‘what the ****’

kalis just stood on the floor of the transport quietly laughing to himself, "most of the time we don't get the luxury of a vessel, we just drop from low orbit"

Talia has to admit, the hardcore alien know as Kalis has definitely won her admiration. But she didn’t let everyone know who she admired and who she didn’t.

“Yeah, Lunarim aren’t exactly warriors. This was never-“ she paused as she almost fell over. “A big thing for us.”

The ships then begin to approach the ground of the dead planet. "HANG ON!" Susan yelled out as the last warning. She then steps on the brakes, activating powerful thrusters that were on the front of the shuttle, stopping the ship to a near halt. The ship then reactivates the back thrusters and initiate bottom thrusters of the shuttle so it can find a safe place to land. While the captain is finding a place to land, she turns to the crew to see if they are okay from the rough and sudden stop. "Everybody okay?" Susan asked, concerned.

Talia looked up form her spot face down on the floor, her helmet had protected her, and she had no damage.

“I’m diddly darn great.” She spoke slightly sarcastically, but also flashed a bright smile, showing she really was fine.

"Okay. I just want to be sure." Susan said to the crew before focusing back to maneuvering the ship to land. She eventually finds a suitable place to land and parks the shuttle there, while the other ships follow suit. Then, the captain leaves the pilot's seat and grabs what appears to be a metal pole. "Follow me." She ordered her crew.

"Alright! This should be interesting..." Kokoro said solemnly, intending to follow Susan as commanded.

Outside of the ships, there was someone hiding among a few rocks and stones. They had seen the ships land, and is excited to see new people on this place. Though, they waited until they actually came out before they did anything. For now, they waited and watched, and if anyone was to come out, they'd practically immediately be under their eyes. No idea what they are and why anyone would be inhabiting this place, though.

"yes captain" kalis and the as yet unnamed android said in unison once again seems like they practised it, both of them followed along close behind susan

The captain then approaches the door that leads to the outside of the shuttle and opens it, releasing pressurized air in the process. She then steps out of the shuttle, still gripping on the metal pole she's holding while the other ships safely landed on the group. After stepping on the ground of the dead planet, she then raises the pole and slams it on the ground. And right after that...

POOF.

United_Earth_Society-Human_Flag.png

The metal pole reveals the Human Flag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back