• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

Talia giggled, moving to put her hair up in a bun again.

“I didn’t know you could send faces across that thing?”

She whispered, mood had changed from bad to worse to great again, the tension gone from her stance.

Talia put on the sound block on her helpmate, and started laughing. She laughed so hard she snorted, but thanks to her suit no one could hear it. She turned it back on once she stopped.

“That thing is really cool! I kinda wish my visor would do that.”

She beamed At Lux, as she strapped her staff to her back and secured the white braided bun on her helmet.

The crew then enter the shuttle bay. There were many ships inside of the bay, most of them are pretty small and seem like they would fit only three or fewer passengers. "Pay no attention to those ships. We are entering a specific shuttle." Susan stated to the crew before pointing to one, large shuttle.

//I really don't know how to describe what the shuttle looks like, so here's an image link on what the large shuttle looks like.

Talia looks up at the shuttle, and tilts her head.

“We’re all getting in one shuttle??”

She asked, as if it didn’t make much sense.

"I could hook up a small, basic one to your visor with some time and materials," He says via face msg. He then analyzes the ship and touches the hull, checking its durability.

Talia smiles widely at his offer.

“Thanks, Lux. But I’m not sure I need it right now, or much less have the materials.”

Talia looked back at the shuttle.

“So, I’m assuming the answer is yes. We’re all getting in the same shuttle.”

Talia looks up at the shuttle and tilts her head.

“We’re all getting in one shuttle??”

She asked as if it didn’t make much sense.
"There is more than enough room for us to enter," Susan said, before approaching the ship. "I'll drive."
//Let's wait for Yanipurr and Jackstack to catch up.

Talia takes his hand in her left hand, careful not to hurt her right arm, or hit it on anything.

“Well, I guess that answers that question.”

//Okie dokie//

Kokoro just remains calm, and remembered what Lux asked her not too long ago, feeling the need to answer it.

"Can you hold on to them?" flashes across his facemask again.

"...Hold onto them? Well yes, but actually no. Yes, I have some way of contact with them, but as you'd expect, it's not exactly stable contact as you'd probably expect - and they may as well just fall through. No, on the other hand, it won't affect me most of the time. How I'm here today is a bit perplexing now that I've explained this much, but since the breezes, water, and anything that would move you doesn't move me, I'm still here as a result."

//I'll wait too. No problemo.

“So can you stay within this ship? Or if it starts moving would you need to move with it?”
Talia looked at Kokoro in confusion, not exactly sure what she meant.

"It's a bit hard to explain, but essentially, that might be the case. More accurately, since I'm in a moving vehicle most of the time, and I'm - well, in it, I'm going to go on a basis and say it moves 'everything' in it, myself included. Honestly, I'm a bit confused myself." Kokoro shrugged.

Talia just blinked at her, opened her mouth, and then closed it again.

“I’m not even gonna try to understand.”

"I'm sorry, but even all of my years as a ghost have left me so many answers even I am unsure of..." Kokoro frowned, sighing.

“Sometimes it’s not best to question why shattered ones exist or how they work they just do accept it” kalis said moving past both of them

Last edited:
Talia raised a eyebrow at him, placing a hand on her hip.

"Well someone either didn't have coffee this morning, or hes just always this intense."

She whispered over to Lux and Kokoro, not being judging or rude, but more of wondering who this guy was.

"Mmm... I'm not sure what they were going for, but it still kinda hurt." Kokoro frowned a bit more, sighing again.

"well thanks to a difficulty in translating neten language to galactic standard, the essence of the saying is don't go poking around dead things well" the android said walking past and as always following kalis, seems they have a history then.

"...Huh. I guess that makes sense..." Kokoro smiled a bit. They actually made sense.

So the briefing took place and finished quickly after leaving Veteran and the crew with a new simple objective, set up a mining facility on the barren planet. On paper the plan seems simple but whether it will end up that way or not still remains to be seen. At the beginning of the meeting he remembered that someone was trying to talk to him and introduce themselves but Veteran was too engrossed in waiting for the brief to start that he chose not to reply, he decided to make it a goal to find the female Lunarim.

He was the very last person out of the briefing room as he was seemingly staring at a wall for the whole time it took the spaceship to get to the barren planet, he was processing the limited information he had been given. As a Novamarine he was used to the scouts getting him information and the commanders distribution of the said information but now it was his own job. As the barren planet came into shuttle distance it was time to get ready for action which for a Novamarine was easy to do.

A whole five minutes later Veteran was inside the shuttle bay stripping down his assault pistols and quickly cleaning them before putting them back together. Then it was testing time since he had disconnected from the Mothership his systems had been feeling slightly run down which he guessed was a after effect, he raised his shoulders before roughly slamming them down causing the six wings of his wing-pack to expand. Activating his mag boots he quickly activated each of the six wings ensuring all six were in the correct working order to which they were. His fine check was a simple job checking he had his knife on him which he did.

As more individual's began flooding in his eyes locked on a singular body figure and voice as a Novamarine remembering information was a key role in there military they fight and win wars based on information so Veteran's attention to detail is top notch. That individual was the same one from the briefing the female Lunarim called Talia. Veteran approached the figure. "My apologise for my behaviour in the meeting area as A Novamarine we believe information is key and not wanting to miss any I chose to ignore your question, but to answer it now I am NM Hyphen 148937 but I would prefer to go by Veteran it is nice to meet you Talia." His voice was clearly synthetic in nature but what did you expect from a race of cyborgs.

Last edited:
During the briefing, Solus took notes on what was to be expected. He always compared himself to his earlier self. This ensured that he was always progressing and not being static. After the briefing was completed, he walked with the rest of the group to the shuttle bay. It was a planet with little life, or what he would call, a deathtrap. These planets were often used for training, or hiding, either purpose, it didn't instill a kind of security.
Once he had changed into the suit provided, he walked with the rest of the group to where the shuttle was. The shuttle had a retro look, rugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back