• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fate of the Stars of Life (EPISODE 1: Lost & Found)

A few rocks nearby rattled and it looked like something darted out from it - causing them to fall. Of course, since this is space, sound is not too valuable, shortly after, a similar blur of the same object or being darted past the flag, slicing it in half. Based on the clean and cut impact and the result, it must have been done by something made of steel, except the cut in question was not a straight line - it was more a straight line, bump, then diagonally up.

"...Did that thing just cut the flag in half?" Kokoro asked, sounding surprised. "There are people or beings that reside here? Don't recall hearing that..."

The captain stood back in surprise, but nonetheless still kept her stoic attitude. "Hm. Good thing I keep extras in the shuttle." Susan said to herself before turning to Talia and Kokoro. "Kokoro. Talia. Search for the person who cut the flag. The others and I will supervise the construction of the facility."

"Alright then. Time to go hunting." Kokoro said, beginning to search and letting Talia follow, motioning to her to follow along. "C'mon. Let's find this - whatever it is. Who knows."

Susan then quickly goes back to the shuttle to grab an extra flag. "Hey, I just noticed something, guys," Ma'arz stated, holding something that looks similar to a GPS. "According to my Planetary Com Unit, there is breathable air here."

Talia tilted her head to the side, a odd feeling of unsureness creeping into her skull.

“Captain? Are you absolutely sure that there is no life on this planet?”

She nudged Lux and phases her elbow through Kokoro.

“I was just wondering.”

“If there is breathable air than they may be organic.”

She placed a hand on her hip, raising one of her eyebrows.

Kokoro shrugged. "I don't recall her stating life was here, but yeah, they might be organic alright. Breathable air means whatever it is doesn't need something of a helmet." She said, as a blur zipped past the two, leaving slicing marks in the ground. "Did you see that?"

Talia unhooked her staff, pointing it at the place where the blur disappeared to.

“Yeah, I saw it. What do you think it is......?”

Talia spoke to her helmet, her voice activating its ability’s.

“Scan the area within the half mile, and show all signs of life, including plants or signs of civilian action.”

"...A scanner?" Kokoro went silent. Talia's scanner would then begin to scan around, revealing what looked like a human being among a few rocks - eating what appeared to be some kind of meat, and with a chainsaw blade or something like that next to it. The chainsaw blade must have been what cut the flag pole earlier, so this must be the culprit. "You see anything, Talia?" Kokoro asked.

“Yeah, a scanner. I usually use it to scan behind walls to locate whatever person I’m being payed to kill. I saved up soooo much money for this thing.”

Talia’s eyes widened as she saw the person. She spoke to the helmet again, so everyone could hear it’s electronic voice.

“One unknown life form in the area. Species appears to be a human female. ID unknown. Heath level, medium.
Threat level, unknown. Proceed with caution.”

Talia put her staff in a upright possition.

“Yeah. A lot of money. So who’s gonna get the human?”

"Well, I can't make contact with an alien, so what makes you think I can make contact with a human?" Kokoro responded. "So, by default, seems like it's your job."

Talia put her hands up in defense, and stepped back a few steps. Her face looked more confused than anything.

“Whoa whoa whoa...... I’m not the designated people person. I don’t get along with most of the galaxy. Besides, don’t you think she’d wanna see one of her own kind...?”

"Eh, that's true... Alright... I'll try, but I may end up scaring her..." Kokoro sighs and began walking towards where this supposed girl was, going through the rocks. On the over side, she sees this girl eating alien meat, to be specific, and yes, the chainsaw blade is indeed theirs! Kokoro seemed confused, and looked closer - seeing the small and young-looking stature of this girl.

Around Kokoro, the breathable air got colder and the girl looked around, seeing Kokoro. Startled, she picked up what alien meat she hadn't eaten, and her chainsaw blade, and began to run off. "Whoa, whoa, calm down! I don't want to hurt you!" Kokoro tried to tell them. They weren't listening as they kept running.

"I got this one!" Kqidons said and chases the girl with high speed. Kqidons is running so fast, she is starting to catch up with the girl.

The girl panics and dropped the alien meat she had, which Kokoro puts an explosion on to stop it's flying away and indirectly cooked it, too. In response, this girl that was now being chased by Kqidons, turned a gear on her chainsaw blade and... She started to lose control! Going everywhere! It's not too much faster, but it's a lot harder to catch her now!

Last edited:
It was hard to keep track of her, but Kqidons managed to notice that because of the uncontrollable nature of whatever the heck this chainsaw blade was doing, it would drag this girl over the same points and areas frequently. This just gave her time to line up and take the shot - and ensure it'd hit. Eventually, that time came, and this girl ended up going riight into where Kqidons was aiming.

She then fires her laser and the line of red plasma hit the girl's chainsaw, damaging it. Kqidons then stands her guard and unsheathed the blades from her gauntlets, planning to fatally stab the little girl when she approached her. Kokoro spotted Kqidons and realizes her intentions.

Kokoro spots this and gasps. "Kqidons, stop!" She says, instinctively trapping the girl in a ring of flames so she can't escape. This caused her to disengage her chainsaw's uncontrollable mode. Oh yeah, and she put an explosive in Kqidon's face. "What were you thinking? We were told to search for them, not 'kill' them!" And thanks to the red plasma blast, this girl's chainsaw blade is indeed damaged.

"No! There are just better ways to do this! Size has nothing to do with this!" Kokoro snaps back, flames lighting in her eyes. "Pssh... Aliens..." She said, proceeding to enter the ring of flames this girl was trapped in. Upon seeing Kokoro enter, she shivered immediately. "W-What do you want?! Go away, ghost!" She retorted in what sounded like a somewhat squeaky tone. "Calm down, little girl. It's nothing personal, but... Something tells me you've landed yourself in quite a bit of trouble." Kokoro said, just using an explosion to launch the now-cooked alien meat to this girl. She saw it and gasped, eating it in a heartbeat.

"Mmm~! So tasty!" She remarked, to which Kokoro was somewhat freaked out by. "Y-You were eating that?!" She said, sounding surprised. "Uh huh! Alien meat is a great delicacy! People would pay to taste something this good!" The girl responded, finishing eating it with a smile on her face. She then sees the damage done to her blade and whimpers. Kokoro sighs. "Listen here. I'm not gonna hurt you, but you're 'kind of' being searched for right now. Why are you running?" Kokoro asked. "Why do you think I'm running?! I'm scared you're just gonna kill me! Am I not allowed to live on this place in peace?!" This little girl seemed a mix of stressed and angry, looking up at the ghost fearlessly. "...I'm gonna get back to you on that one." Kokoro said, sighing and flames leaving her eyes.

Last edited:
Kqidons then shouts from the other side of the ring of flames. "Hey, how is the little flesh bag?!" She shouted, both in a senseless and, surprisingly, concern tone.

"She's fine, just a little - you know - scared? And it seems you did a number on her blade!" Kokoro called back. "Apart from that, she seems alright!" The girl looked up at Kokoro, seeming happy. "...That alien is your friend?" She asked. "Well, sort of. More like frenemies at this stage." Kokoro responded. "Just listen up, OK? I'm gonna have to take you to the captain who sent us to search for you after slicing our flag in half, which means you 'may' be in some trouble, OK?" Kokoro said sternly.

The girl looked down and sighed. "Ok..." She said sadly. "I understand..." Kokoro then looked to her. "...Who even are you, for the record?" She asked. "...Me? I'm Bowe!" She responded, seeming happy. Bowe's first impression may just leave a mark, but for now, Kokoro belittled the wall of flames and intended to lead Bowe to Susan - as commanded.

"H-Hello..." Bowe said nervously. Seems she's still kinda scared of Kqidons. She's face-to-face with the person that had intent to kill her, after all. She held her chainsaw blade before her, revealing the damage it had taken. A hit square in the middle of the blade. And thanks to the plasma - being plasma - it burned a hole through it. She whimpered a little, trying to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back